This Guy Teaches Me How To Get HOT Girls

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Based and blackpilled, must watch until the end. Thanks guys.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, LM4sixten, Time Travel and 11 others
Your English pronunciation is better than I expected it to be, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
that was me who called you bro, sorry for shouting i got really excited!
i even learned balkan

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heightcelmax, AspiringChad, Mansnob and 2 others
Statusmaxing is legit

Your English pronunciation is better than I expected it to be, ngl.
Thanks bro its cause of the youtube videos. But we learn english in slovenian schools too

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Alexanderr
that was me who called you bro, sorry for shouting i got really excited!
i even learned balkan

balkan isnt a language jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Cool video @FatmanO, thank you for your service.

bro you better give me a shoutout some day, cause I'm showing to all my friends and i want some status maxing
just dont say tincelw but PMALL VENIS

I want to chop the heads off of ALL those disgusting whore white women

Yeh bro I already posted it on instagram snapchat everywhere so I guess I have no more pride

No dude hes legit but im not black so its over

Dude if your the crisik guy the normie advice actually work's just get confidence bro

I hate these whores man Jesus

American women have below sea iq

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 685
Especially the white girl that said she likes black guys JFL they're all Whores. Imagine if Hitler or Stalin took over we wouldn't have this shit

Especially the white girl that said she likes black guys JFL they're all Whores. Imagine if Hitler or Stalin took over we wouldn't have this shit
They don’t like niggers because they Hot

It’s just because they have bigger dicks They are horrible creatures

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 685
KLxGE24.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Pendejo, DidntRead and 2 others
@ this video

Its only when I got leaner. But I think crisisk mogs me prob but he frauds pics so idk

Yeee bro did any women ring on the doorbell yet

Dude you look so similar jesus christ

Why you don't do a canthopexy for your NCT ? It's the most cheap surgery you can have and it's can improve you a lot

Why you don't do a canthopexy for your NCT ? It's the most cheap surgery you can have and it's can improve you a lot
And most risky one wrong cut and it gets u blind lol its easier typed than done.

And most risky one wrong cut and it gets u blind lol its easier typed than done.
Canthoplastie can be more risky but canthopexy no, they are in the most common esthetic surgery dones

You have such a likeable face, just need to fix that maxilla

Oh I read it wrong, you mean lip surgery?

And kiss them ofc bro am I right

You worry too much about this shit. Just take MDMA and go to a club.

Oh I read it wrong, you mean lip surgery?

And kiss them ofc bro am I right
No, I talk about eyes area, canthopexy is cheap, have very good result and don't have risk unless it's made by a butcher or a low cost surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
No, I talk about eyes area, canthopexy is cheap, have very good result and don't have risk unless it's made by a butcher or a low cost surgeon
Ill look into it but I dont like surgeries

bro your actualy look really cute in vids wtf just get a lip lift and fill your frame and you are good to go

bro your actualy look really cute in vids wtf just get a lip lift and fill your frame and you are good to go
Yeh bro but I dont go out thats main issue. Im already lifting dor a year now but I hope second year is better for my gains. Il try to get lip lift but apartment is priority I think. I enjoy makinf videos a lot tho so Im busy with that but I do notice some cute girls giving me attention sometime. Much love

Subscribed. What low inhib chad

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
His biggest failo is hist slight nct.

His biggest failo is hist slight nct.
Lips arent issue? I mean failos are pretyy stupid cause almost all people have failos tbh

Lips arent issue? I mean failos are pretyy stupid cause almost all people have failos tbh
Not sure, but I think you eyes are basically what you should focus on. Ofc you can always just focus on other areas and then your eyes won't matter, but it doesn't look like you have anything else to fix really

Not sure, but I think you eyes are basically what you should focus on. Ofc you can always just focus on other areas and then your eyes won't matter, but it doesn't look like you have anything else to fix really
I wear sunglasses. But I did see that I get a lot more attention from all people (even listening to me more so im happy I looksmaxxed)
I looksmaxxed a lot but I dont think any of it helps if I dont approach. I do get hit up on tinder tho
You worry too much about this shit. Just take MDMA and go to a club.
Yeh or ill just approach a girl. Im pretty low inhib just no good social circles

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and FatmanO
Oh yeh i also dont think theres any slo surgeons that do ir for cheap.