This guy's ascending is more than Salludon's

Momstouch

Momstouch

I have pink anus
52k7zf9bz3e61
Dhnuvqicz3e61
Iptjlp08qig61

Salludon was solid normie before his ascending but this guy was literally blackops2cel level truecel but eventually became a pretty boy even tho he has shitty acne.
Mewing and chewing at puberty have massive impacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, SuperSaiyanMew, Chadeep and 5 others

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 15854
Salludon was solid normie before his ascending but this guy was literally blackops2cel level truecel but eventually became a pretty boy even tho he has shitty acne.
Mewing and chewing at puberty have massive impacts
What makes us admire people like Salludon is that its crazy that people that are now chad tier browse here. Not how much distance they covered in terms of looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 4562, Philtrumcel and 1 other person
@cutecel99

• +1
Reactions: pizza
What makes us admire people like Salludon is that its crazy that people that are now chad tier browse here. Not how much distance they covered in terms of looksmax
Low IQ

The lookism forum is very famous among models, Gandy, chico and Barret know about it and God knows how many others. So I presume this forum is also known amongt them. Some of the bluepillers could be a male model. On the internet, this is the one place where Male models are constantly mentioned, it's very likely they browse this forum to see their standing amongst autistic psl experts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 23154 and 5 others
The lookism forum is very famous among models, Gandy, chico and Barret know about it and God knows how many others. So I presume this forum is also known amongt them. Some of the bluepillers could be a male model. On the internet, this is one place where Male models are constantly mentioned, it's very likely they browse this forum to see their standing amongst autistic psl experts.
even if they browse, they dont post and they didnt looksmax to get where they are

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
even if they browse, they dont post and they didnt looksmax to get where they are
They can post, it's hard to resist the temptation when everyone is talking about you. Imagine yourself in their shoes, you would create an account just for the lols

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Selinity, Chadeep and 1 other person
They can post, it's hard to resist the temptation when everyone is talking about you. Imagine yourself in their shoes, you would create an account just for the lols
Are you Gandy? 👀

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 12165 and 6 others
Im pretty sure that barrett looks around PSL forums. He listens to chemical brothers. I've never seen a NT listens to chemical brothers. He spends days browsing incel forums to get lifefuels

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 12165 and 2 others
This

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
You have his @

incel to normie

Im pretty sure that barrett looks around PSL forums. He listens to chemical brothers. I've never seen a NT listens to chemical brothers. He spends days browsing incel forums to get lifefuels
Chemical Brothers is my favorite band over for my NTness