This guys mewing journey

Bitch he got a ridiculous looking chin implant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adrianolm, Alexanderr, Kawhi and 5 others
he lowered bf and got implants

His head is obviously tilted differently, but there does seem to be improvement.

i want to fucking die

Did mewing give him a rhino too?

Isn’t that guy some cunt on here

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg

Holy fucking shit, this is actual good result what the actual fuck???? Btw that’s the same guy that people rated Gandylite in the Rating forums recently.

You can’t deny the improvement seriously, there was too much natural change for it to be only surgeries. And no the tilted head doesn’t change the shape of your nose boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
How did he lower his supraorbitals

Don t you see this fktard fraud just lifted his hyoid bone on the right and is totally relaxed on the left

Just like Jamo did genioplasty and said the results were from mewing too , theses frauds just want online validation because they know here it's full of 7y retards kids .

Jesus christ you guys are fkings dumbs as shit im just going to skip mewing/chewing threads , average iq of this user base must be negative , how do you even get that stupid is beyong my understanding really , or maybe they want to cope so hard that they just put shit in their eyes .

With extra chromosome /nibaa/beautiful bones gone this forum is done

Fraud go kys why the fk would make surgery and say it's from mewing? are you so desperate for validation from randoms incels?you really must have failed at life for get this low

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
Lol keep coping. That pic is 100% legit i can post videos too.
Could u post some in motion version of you? very curious bruh, looking very very good and I wholeheartedly believe you.

his whole skull got bigger proof that hard mewing works

Could u post some in motion version of you? very curious bruh, looking very very good and I wholeheartedly believe you.
sent u a video bro

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
Frauding hard, I see

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
Haha, not only are there retards believing it’s natural on Reddit, even on here there seem to be a few airheads as well. :lul:
JFL if you think mewing will grow you such a chin in under 2 years.

• JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing
pggQI0H.gif

How is this even biologically possible? Mewing doesnt make your neurocranium smaller. It also doesnt affect the shape of the mandible at all. What is this bullshit this has to be his brother or something.

Mewing doesnt make your neurocranium smaller. It also doesnt affect the shape of the mandible at all.

fRVrOjN.jpg

Hell of a looksmax. Literally went from PSL 3 to 6.5 i would say. Even if he did have surgeries it's impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus