This Iranian judge is one of the most ogre and unmoggable guys I have ever see

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
This nigga looks dangerous af😳😳

3268FE98 4508 4C4E 9B72 0C46D6C785E3
A40B56AE D5CA 4C0E 8B02 32B4451EC67C
28D3DD9C A18D 4CF1 8F3C BD55C1CB56A2

Abolqasem Salavati (Persian: ابوالقاسم صلواتی) (born 16 July 1967)[1] is an Iranian judge and former head of the 15th branch of the Islamic Revolutionary Court in Tehran, Iran. In recent years, he had been the judge of numerous controversial cases.[2] He was sanctioned by the United States and the European Union.

He is one of the judges whom human rights organizations have highlighted as being the instruments of a crackdown on journalists and political activists under the influence of Iran's intelligence and security apparatus. Besides Salavati, the other revolutionary court judges include Mohammad Moghiseh, former justices Yahya Pirabbasi and Hassan Zare Dehnavi(known as judge Haddad), judge of Court of Media, Bijan Ghasemzadeh, and appeal judges Hassan Babaee, Ahmad Zargar and Qazi Sadat. These judges are accused of overseeing miscarriages of justice in trials in which journalists, lawyers, political activists, and members of Iran's ethnic and religious minorities have been condemned to lengthy prison terms, lashes, and even execution.[

he looks rough and tough

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
This is a weird ME pheno that is shared between Levantine Arabs, Persians and Jews. Really dont see it anywhere else.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
This is a weird ME pheno that is shared between Levantine Arabs, Persians and Jews. Really dont see it anywhere else.
Mofo looks like Morton Koopa Jr. from Super Mario

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33108
Imagine being a shameless Persian whore being judged by this masc ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Michael Myers, TsarTsar444 and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back