This is crazy ascension, how's this even possible?

Sub0

Sub0

Indo Brachid Bull

@CFW432 @SecularIslamist @RAMU KAKA @human304

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist, RAMU KAKA, human304 and 1 other person
@Squirtle

• JFL
Reactions: Chrisssy
the real ascenion here is that his skin got lighter

• +1
Reactions: Chrisssy, rand anon and Klasik01
would have been told to rope and go er on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chrisssy and Sub0
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and SidharthTheSlayer
Leanmaxxed, some form of skin lightening, and i can definitely tell that he got some surgical procedures on his face, looks like a nosejob. Also lol at the dirty blondish highlights in his hair, but unironically they look good ngl 😂😂😂

ALSO JFL at the niggas in the comments that are coping and claiming that he didn't lighten his skin. HE'S LITERALLY DARK SKIN IN HIS BEFORE PHOTO AND OLIVEISH SKIN IN HIS AFTER PHOTO. YOU DON'T GET THAT WAY UNLESS YOU DO SOME SKIN LIGHTENING/DE-TANNING PROCEDURE. I'M LITERALLY LIGHTER THAN HIM IN HIS BEFORE PHOTO EVEN THOUGH I'M BROWN MYSELF, BUT NOW HE'S LIGHTER THAN ME.

Overall, even though hes a hindu, he definitley ascended and im proud of him. Im proud of anyone that manages to ascend. :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rand anon, Sub0 and 1 other person

He roop kanchan maxxed.

Leanmaxxing ascended him not skin lightening. His colouring is still objectively shit.
How can his coloring or anyone's coloring be objectively shit JFL, it's the least objective aspect of looks theory and he still looks way less shitskin in the second pic

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Niggas that say he didnt lighten his skin lmao:

Images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Sub0
@ascension

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Leanmaxxed, some form of skin lightening, and i can definitely tell that he got some surgical procedures on his face, looks like a nosejob. Also lol at the dirty blondish highlights in his hair, but unironically they look good ngl 😂😂😂

ALSO JFL at the niggas in the comments that are coping and claiming that he didn't lighten his skin. HE'S LITERALLY DARK SKIN IN HIS BEFORE PHOTO AND OLIVEISH SKIN IN HIS AFTER PHOTO. YOU DON'T GET THAT WAY UNLESS YOU DO SOME SKIN LIGHTENING/DE-TANNING PROCEDURE. I'M LITERALLY LIGHTER THAN HIM IN HIS BEFORE PHOTO EVEN THOUGH I'M BROWN MYSELF, BUT NOW HE'S LIGHTER THAN ME.

Overall, even though hes a hindu, he definitley ascended and im proud of him. Im proud of anyone that manages to ascend. :)
depends, I was nearly as dark as his before at some points as a kid, not anymore though