K

Kamui

Inactive
IMG 7928
“When I did really meet him I was like DAMN he’s so my type”

“Everything he does is attractive”

“One thing let to another and I gave him a blowjob”

“Now I look at him and he’s not just some hot dude anymore he’s my MANNN”

“I’m anxious, waiting for his text, checking my phone every 30 minutes to see if he had send me anything”

IMG 7926 IMG 7927
“PRETTY FACE HOT BOD TAN SKIN TALL GOOD HAIR”

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Imagine finally ascending and getting a gf only to find out that this is what she did with a mogger in the past just fucking lol.

IF FOIDS DO NOT REACT LIKE THIS IN YOUR PRESENCE THEN IT IS OVER

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zan, blithe, hardestmfintheroom and 29 others
@5.5psl @forevergymcelling @qotav @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Jamaldickjavontus @justgetacutbro

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29581, 5.5psl and 1 other person
the sooner you accept that you cannot have this in your life, the funnier it gets

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, neverchadlite, yirma19 and 11 others
@WishIwasChico

was that you bro?

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 22918
View attachment 2499361

“I’m anxious, waiting for his text, checking my phone every 30 minutes to see if he had send me anything”

View attachment 2499378View attachment 2499379

Imagine finally ascending and getting a gf only to find out that this is what she did with a mogger in the past just fucking lol.

im not reading allat reddcucks be writting essays every post

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, tallnegga, RecessedChinCel and 4 others
View attachment 2499361

If you ascend then women will treat you like this.

Even the way they type pisses me off. I looked her up and this bitch is 25 talking like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jpg, 5'7 zoomer, Ricky212 and 6 others
This is how my ex felt, NO CAP!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: a1dancell and Deleted member 22918
I've literally made this exact thread with that exact post

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, madmofo, Xangsane and 7 others
I've literally made this exact thread with that exact post
I did not know that 😲 I was looking through my camera roll for blackpill shit and randomly found it and thought it’d be funny to post

And women wonder why we rape them

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, Sub0, 5'7 zoomer and 14 others
View attachment 2499361

he would be rated subhuman on here

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe and Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe and Deleted member 22918
Ratings on .org are irrelevant, only irl results work
i would rather be rated chad on here than irl results tbh

• JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, Sprinkles and Deleted member 18522
View attachment 2499361

Low inhib NT women will do extremely impulsive slutty things to guys that mog them, especially if there's no consequences. The fact that she did this makes him hotter.

But its not just looks, you have to be able to know when a girl wants to be slutty with you and don't fuck it up, make her feel like she's a slut for you but in a good way

The best way to see this is go to any area where there are foreign/transfer university students

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Kamui

:sick::sick::sick: extremely blackpilling

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 18522, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Low inhib NT women will do extremely impulsive slutty things to guys that mog them, especially if there's no consequences. The fact that she did this makes him hotter.

But its not just looks, you have to be able to know when a girl wants to be slutty with you and don't fuck it up, make her feel like she's a slut for you but in a good way

The best way to see this is go to any area where there are foreign/transfer university students
Normies are taking bitches like this on multiple dates meanwhile niggas like this get her to swallow within moments of meeting her
sad thing is that 90% of men will be forced to settle with sluts like this, including the dudes on this website lmfao

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Ken and Deleted member 18522
Normies are taking bitches like this on multiple dates meanwhile niggas like this get her to swallow within moments of meeting her

sad thing is that 90% of men will be forced to settle with sluts like this, including the dudes on this website lmfao
Even you perhaps

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui

i can tell by the typing this is def a real woman writing, its not a faggot larp like most of reddit.

but lets be real, its probably an NT tall HTN with a low inhib slutty MTB

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, GuyFromSingapore and Kamui
i can tell by the typing this is def a real woman writing, its not a faggot larp like most of reddit.

Yep, you don’t need to be that much of a mogger to have Beckies and below obsessed with you

Def a woman

I do agree, I think its normally not the super good looking people who have casual sex like this they usually lock down relationships with guys they want.

The ADHD probably has smth to do with it too, I searched it up apparently ADHD people have higher rates of cheating and polygamous relationships. I'd guess its a combination probably of seeking stimulation, easily bored and low inhibition?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Ken, Sprinkles and 2 others
Def a woman
View attachment 2499420

I do agree, I think its normally not the super good looking people who have casual sex like this they usually lock down relationships with guys they want.

The ADHD probably has smth to do with it too, I searched it up apparently ADHD people have higher rates of cheating and polygamous relationships. I'd guess its a combination probably of seeking stimulation, easily bored and low inhibition?
Defo.

Plus low inhib non-NT slut makes sense. ADHD messes up your dopamine so just a regular hookup with a decent looking normie that fucked her and rizzed her, makes her feel like cloud 9. He probably fucked her good too.

But most guys who have regular sex know how to "rizz"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and GuyFromSingapore
Def a woman
View attachment 2499420

Ye most sluts are in the MTB range because they know they’re not hot enough to be able to lock down legit moggers so they cope by thinking that letting them hit fast enough will do it

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Somebody should show this post to her current longterm bf. But when I think of it, he is probably a reddit cuck and knows about her past.
Most men are completely fine knowing that their gf are ex whores but deep down hate it only for the fact that they know they’re sub moggers and can’t do shit about it

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Mr Test
Defo.

Plus low inhib non-NT slut makes sense. ADHD messes up your dopamine so just a regular hookup with a decent looking normie that fucked her and rizzed her, makes her feel like cloud 9. He probably fucked her good too.

But most guys who have regular sex know how to "rizz"
new meta in 2023 to get laid: go to adhd support group meetings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Primalsplit, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
new meta in 2023 to get laid: go to adhd support group meetings
Fucking with mentally ill foids might be the new wave ngl

They already have super low self esteem anyways

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Primalsplit and GuyFromSingapore
Nah sub chads experience this all the time as long as theyre willing to date a female they mog or if any decent guy dates a girl with attachment issues

• +1
Nah sub chads experience this all the time as long as theyre willing to date a female they mog or if any decent guy dates a girl with attachment issues
Ye once I ascend as long as I can get this with Beckies minimum I’m fine

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This is what happens when a white woman gets BBC for the first time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Ricky212
You have to be Chadlite minimum SMV to get this tbh
You just need to be attractive. If women don't find you attractive, you are like a ghost to them.

View attachment 2499361

I had around 6 girls who had this type of feeling with ,me , had sex and they would message me in a heartbeat (one girl was white , one was latino and the other four were local girls) you should maintain a I don't givva fuck persona for this and not lookin desperate

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Even more blackpilling than that post is another post she made later about another dude she went on a date with. This time he wasn't as hot and had to take her out on a date and buy a gift just for a KISS :lul::lul::lul:. She then basically told him fuck off because he wasn't as hot as her dream man that fucked her and dipped.

How can anyone deny the blackpill :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: madmofo, GuyFromSingapore, yirma19 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Even more blackpilling than that post is another post she made later about another dude she went on a date with. This time he wasn't as hot and had to take her out on a date and buy a gift just for a KISS :lul::lul::lul:. She then basically told him fuck off because he wasn't as hot as her dream man that fucked her and dipped.

View attachment 2499501

How can anyone deny the blackpill :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LMFAO WTF

Mirin the low inhib ngl, nigga legit sent this bitch a dick pic and told her he jerked off to her

You will never have this.

• So Sad
Don’t remind me
Don't be a free agent in life. Let the blackpill guide you. Because if you don't, blackpill always comes to collect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HinnieVacker and autistic_tendencies
View attachment 2499361

shit got me laughing like the joker

OOOOO BAKA KAKASHIIIIII

KAMUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I pity the cuck