This is the Best a Female can Possibly Look (PSL9)

I can wrote million blackpill things, my mind is ahead and i write this in two minutes in max.

You are just cherry picking photos and he still is a 7 and mogs the entirely community to alternative universes, you just don't have nothing to prove that this face doesn't have appeal to woman, you are just COPING ABOUT HUNTER EYES, you are pathetic at this point and you know it.

(I can go on and search for comments in videos of Elias, Sean and Jordan Barrett).
How are these cherry picked they're literally pro photos. He doesn't look NT at all, his pheno freaks normal women out. The only girls that like him are anorexic self-harming tumblr girls because they don't go outside and he looks like he doesn't either.

How are these cherry picked they're literally pro photos. He doesn't look NT at all, his pheno freaks normal women out. The only girls that like him are anorexic self-harming tumblr girls because they don't go outside and he looks like he doesn't either.

Yes he really don't look NT at all, because he literally have the best pheno in the world, the Serial Killer pheno, but he is more NT than this holy forum, i remember of seeing one video of him, and 100% that he is NT, also as what i said he is literally a model with unique looking face, he probably have a good personality too, the way that you are treated in childhood and beginning of puberty is what when you personality are really made (before the plays of genetic) and being good looking is what will make some person not fucked in mind because the automatic acceptance and orbiters (more care and attention at all), this don't happens to Nerd fat ugly guys, that's why, also was what i said, you don't have any fucking prof that he not appeal, in fact the appeal factor seems doesn't exist, just fucking lmao if you think that girls have a type, beautiful is beautiful, not matter what happens, that's why autistic people here get crazy when see that Chico have better ratings than a more masculine same lvl guy, because the only thing that matters is Bone structure>bone growth/mass, nothing more, also having hunter eyes is obviously a ultra masculine trait and you perceive this at looking of examples of caveman skulls.

Images 12

Only this photo disprove whatever you will say to cope, because he is more close to DOM than you will be even reincarnation infinitely in all alternative universes

893bc16e ae4f 430e a3e3 070c836d2dd2

Whatever you say

Beautiful is beautiful and is the only thing that foids will perceive

Also about MUH personality and NT (extrovert, you guys use NT most time but most people are NT, just introvert or little shy) COPE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 685
those are the hottest tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
those are the hottest tho

I totally destroyed this guy, he is just coping, people here can't even explain why Jordan, Sean and Elias don't have "appeal" they will say about autistic eyes but is literally a masc dimorphic rare trait, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and xit
Couldn't understand single word

I totally destroyed this guy, he is just coping, people here can't even explain why Jordan, Sean and Elias don't have "appeal" they will say about autistic eyes but is literally a masc dimorphic rare trait, jfl.

giphy.gif

Did not read a single syllable of your word salad you utter cuck. Want to know how I can disprove you with just two links?

6k followers vs 527k followers. Women are obsessed with instagram and will follow guys they think are hot. Plus Elias is a model and Harry is just some college kid, you'd expect the numbers to be the other way around, but they clearly speak for themselves.

Keep coping.

giphy.gif

Did not read a single syllable of your word salad you utter cuck. Want to know how I can disprove you with just two links?

6k followers vs 527k followers. Women are obsessed with instagram and will follow guys they think are hot. Plus Elias is a model and Harry is just some college kid, you'd expect the numbers to be the other way around, but they clearly speak for themselves.

Keep coping.

You are the one coping here, im the most blackpilled user here you retarded, Elias is not AMERICAN or CANADA, that's why he is not famous, also Elias destroy this guy to another universes, also

Model don't mean nothing, only that you are good looking, exist good looking people that don't even have social media, so wtf you are saiyng? models are not really famous, the famous ones are Female models.
You dont read what i said because is too much BlackPill, is better to cucks bluepill stay what are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

806bfa91e293a29fca7db235edb1f054.png

ad79cf4e831bda5809f4ae7e4e21ebee.png

objectively

Nowhere near 9.
In some pictures on Ig she is hideous, in others she looks pretty decent
She is a 6, but posts nudes, so I can go up to 6.25
cope

its overflowing with collagen
Or with fakeup more likely

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
You are the one coping here, im the most blackpilled user here you retarded, Elias is not AMERICAN or CANADA, that's why he is not famous, also Elias destroy this guy to another universes, also

Model don't mean nothing, only that you are good looking, exist good looking people that don't even have social media, so wtf you are saiyng? models are not really famous, the famous ones are Female models.
You dont read what i said because is too much BlackPill, is better to cucks bluepill stay what are.
Barrett isn't American or Canadian either you tard. Neither is Chico. Nationality has nothing to do with it. English clearly isn't your first language so I'll make it easier for you. If Elias is as good looking as you say he is, he should have WAY more than 6k followers for as much as he posts on insta. Face it, the serial killer pheno isn't what girls want.

• JFL
Barrett isn't American or Canadian either you tard. Neither is Chico. Nationality has nothing to do with it. English clearly isn't your first language so I'll make it easier for you. If Elias is as good looking as you say he is, he should have WAY more than 6k followers for as much as he posts on insta. Face it, the serial killer pheno isn't what girls want.

Strong cope, the biggest slayers in my school have the serial killer pheno with "muh gay alien eyes" also Jordan Barrett is a old model, Elias not.

The guy that you posted obviously attract girls because he is good looking, was what i said and you don't refute absolutely nothing, good looking is good looking, but this guy still give cuck vibes and i will not feel intimidate at seeing him.
IMG 20191010 141643

Images 5

Mogged to the DEATH and another 27 reincarnations.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 685
disgusting accent

@toolateforme keep coping you microdicked gook you will never even see a girl this hot in your life..

plus she heightmogs you 🤣

• Ugh..
Reactions: toolateforme
images

53267b51b1c8287d574d3669a89f1a4f.png

50175b03219c3d9b9431ca9777315a1f.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
what a goddess. legit LTR / family material
hqnp queen

just lol at the retards in this thread saying shes gross and they know girls that mog her

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Yes he really don't look NT at all, because he literally have the best pheno in the world, the Serial Killer pheno, but he is more NT than this holy forum, i remember of seeing one video of him, and 100% that he is NT, also as what i said he is literally a model with unique looking face, he probably have a good personality too, the way that you are treated in childhood and beginning of puberty is what when you personality are really made (before the plays of genetic) and being good looking is what will make some person not fucked in mind because the automatic acceptance and orbiters (more care and attention at all), this don't happens to Nerd fat ugly guys, that's why, also was what i said, you don't have any fucking prof that he not appeal, in fact the appeal factor seems doesn't exist, just fucking lmao if you think that girls have a type, beautiful is beautiful, not matter what happens, that's why autistic people here get crazy when see that Chico have better ratings than a more masculine same lvl guy, because the only thing that matters is Bone structure>bone growth/mass, nothing more, also having hunter eyes is obviously a ultra masculine trait and you perceive this at looking of examples of caveman skulls.

View attachment 131456

Only this photo disprove whatever you will say to cope, because he is more close to DOM than you will be even reincarnation infinitely in all alternative universes

View attachment 131460

Whatever you say

Beautiful is beautiful and is the only thing that foids will perceive

Also about MUH personality and NT (extrovert, you guys use NT most time but most people are NT, just introvert or little shy) COPE

I can say with security Elias is one genetic marvel, truly a one in 7 billion case, his face is perfectly developed, and is 6'2, he is insanely aesthetic and sometimes looks even otherwordly, he is my looksmaxxing rolemodel, favorite PSL figure
Strong cope, the biggest slayers in my school have the serial killer pheno with "muh gay alien eyes" also Jordan Barrett is a old model, Elias not.

The guy that you posted obviously attract girls because he is good looking, was what i said and you don't refute absolutely nothing, good looking is good looking, but this guy still give cuck vibes and i will not feel intimidate at seeing him.
View attachment 131868

View attachment 131869

Mogged to the DEATH and another 27 reincarnations.
Could literally wear a green deer Christmas sweater and still look intimidating :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
shes perfect white can be tan blue eyes me and her would have pitt tier kids

Nope

Attachments

• amber-heard-strahlt-2 (1).jpg
    amber-heard-strahlt-2 (1).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 4
Her face honestly pisses me off