This is the bitch Neon was simping last night taking her out in a limo for each others' clout benefit

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Rubi Rose. Apparently she's bad. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Underdeveloped asf

fat cellulite bitch ate the entire menu

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers
Underdeveloped asf

Zoomers are conditioned into finding this attractive:

Regular hood girl in a club that you'd bang.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, redmaxx and Deleted member 28896

I give her htb at best

ugly ass bitch but niggers on twitter still simp for her kinda crazy

Baffles me how that is somehow his dream girl.
Brainwashed shitskin...

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Pretty much. Without makeup shes a mtb hell prob ltb.

Without makeup:

Her eye-area is very good. Concrete proof once again girls only need good eyes, high set cheekbones and makeup to look good.

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
LTB, cuz LTB side profile,

LTB, cuz LTB side profile,

She's MTB from front without the makeup

Remarkably looks kinda acceptable outside of the recession and funky bite without the makeup.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and andy9432
we was hood rats and shiet

She's MTB from front without the makeup

View attachment 2532537

Remarkably looks kinda acceptable outside of the recession and funky bite without the makeup.
i agree, she looks decent from front, if she did get jaw surgery to fix her recession she would probably be a stacy, due to her strong eye area and midface

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
i agree, she looks decent from front, if she did get jaw surgery to fix her recession she would probably be a stacy, due to her strong eye area and midface

100%

But these dumb hood-girls just get BBLs, breast-implants, fillers and facelifts instead jfl

They don't have anyone with expertise advising them

Although she's a rapper and so it's all about the body as it#s just high T niggas that wanna pound it till it's dripping all over their cock

THat's why she makes a fortune off her OnlyFans. She even twerked on Neon's stream when Neon played one of her tracks on his phone LMAO

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
100%

But these dumb hood-girls just get BBLs, breast-implants, fillers and facelifts instead jfl

They don't have anyone with expertise advising them

Although she's a rapper and so it's all about the body as it#s just high T niggas that wanna pound it till it's dripping all over their cock

THat's why she makes a fortune off her OnlyFans. She even twerked on Neon's stream when Neon played one of her tracks on his phone LMAO
They are retards, but it is what it is, they are girls, they wont accept the blackpill, they would just hype eachother up, say im a baddie etc. And i get that, even LTB has free choice of Chads.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and MakinItHappen
They are retards, but it is what it is, they are girls, they wont accept the blackpill, they would just hype eachother up, say im a baddie etc. And i get that, even LTB has free choice of Chads.

Her body is a 9.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432