This is the ideal male body type you phaggots

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
You need to be slim + toned

Everything more you can’t do normal such as getting into cars,doors,bathrooms seats, clothes will look weird on you such as suit and tuxedos

With long arms and leg with wide shoulders and narrow waist

That’s all about 80% or even more of prime women age (17-35) prefer this body over any
Roided meatheads
Everything else is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Limerencel, Deleted member 1332 and 3 others
Wrong.
This is the ideal Male body type:
220px-Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg

Women want that alpha Male gorilla genomes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitMMACurrycel, itsoverbuddyboyo, Autist and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Autist, SLA and 5 others

This is the ideal male body, you may not like it but this is what the peak looks like.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Limerencel, adrianolm, belnar93 and 24 others
Wrong.

He is attractive to horny 40 years old primitive sluts

Think about does this guy looks good with clothes? He looks ugly tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, JellyBelly, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
Agree tbh.
This body looks better than hardcore bloated gymcel bodies.
There's also a point when too much muscularity can cause incongruency. The body doesn't fit the face which also sucks hard.
Chicos body is my goal tbh. I'd have to lift for at least 1 or 2 years to achieve this body though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitMMACurrycel, Autist, Steve bachall and 1 other person
Lifefuel for me. Hail mary. Gonna run twink game

Agree tbh.
This body looks better than hardcore bloated gymcel bodies.
There's also a point when too much muscularity can cause incongruency. The body doesn't fit the face which also sucks hard.
Chicos body is my goal tbh. I'd have to lift for at least 1 or 2 years to achieve this body though.
Nah just do swimming for like 6 months or tennis or runing or soccer

With little weight lifting and you will look really good

This body is actually easy to get
You need sub-12% bodyfat to look like this or anything more will going to ruin your harmony
Lifefuel for me. Hail mary. Gonna run twink game
That’s toned man

Basically twink with little muscles ?

Nah just do swimming for like 6 months or tennis or runing or soccer

With little weight lifting and you will look really good

This body is actually easy to get
You need sub-12% bodyfat to look like this or anything more will going to ruin your harmony

That’s toned man

Basically twink with little muscles ?
Nah I have bad muscle building genetics

Tbh getting a lean body like this is easy. Im gonna start cutting and people will be suprised I have more muscle than others think (srs all my gains are hidden by fat) like a layer of bricks
Do it man drink a lot of water and cardio a lot
I’m also going to lower my BF even I’m skinny but I have kinda bloated face. Sub12% bodyfat or death

Do it man drink a lot of water and cardio a lot
I’m also going to lower my BF even I’m skinny but I have kinda bloated face. Sub12% bodyfat or death
I do walking etc. I am not good at 12 percent as it shows my recessed chin tbh

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
I do walking etc. I am not good at 12 percent as it shows my recessed chin tbh
Dont cardio, it raises your E and lowers T. Plus its timewasting calorie burning wise, you can go on the rowing machine and get more and better effects.

Dont cardio, it raises your E and lowers T. Plus its timewasting calorie burning wise, you can go on the rowing machine and get more and better effects.
Are low iq so soccer ball players and runners are high E low T

Cardio does not raise or lower T or E

What’s your source

Don’t told me it’s your imagination ?

Are low iq so soccer ball players and runners are high E low T

Cardio does not raise or lower T or E

What’s your source

Don’t told me it’s your imagination ?

I can link a shit ton more stuff but some users can back me up.

i swear people will never understand. if you have subhuman genetics => its over. if you have average or above genetics => what you can achieve naturally till your natural limit will raise your PSL, literally that simple

roiding is counterproductive as its damaging to your health, skin, hair etc. i agree that it may be a niche appeal to some high e gym thots that otherwise wouldnt pay attention, but overall, from a holistic perspective natty gymming with strict work ethic regarding diet and training will always beat roid, when it comes to looks. as of how much it actually helps you, again, depends on your genetics, for some people gym is total cope as they have shitty frame and muscle building genetics, but for some others it can matter a lot

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
i swear people will never understand. if you have subhuman genetics => its over. if you have average or above genetics => what you can achieve naturally till your natural limit will raise your PSL, literally that simple

roiding is counterproductive as its damaging to your health, skin, hair etc. i agree that it may be a niche appeal to some high e gym thots that otherwise wouldnt pay attention, but overall, from a holistic perspective natty gymming with strict work ethic regarding diet and training will always beat roid, when it comes to looks. as of how much it actually helps you, again, depends on your genetics, for some people gym is total cope as they have shitty frame and muscle building genetics, but for some others it can matter a lot
If you have below average frame u can still make it average at least with gymcelling which will help a lot, if you have avg frame it will boost ur PSL for sure

True you need wide shoulders and narrow waist from god and add little mass and boom you maximize your body potential

I can link a shit ton more stuff but some users can back me up.
I guess it’s over for them

The article says do swimming and ?‍♀ but don’t over do it

This site you linked is bs

Last edited:
How long will it take me to get a body like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
Wrong.

Can't tell if your meming but looking like that is almost as bad as being obese. Most women I know would say that dude looks disgusting.

Can't tell if your meming but looking like that is almost as bad as being obese. Most women I know would say that dude looks disgusting.
I know right imagine him in suit or casual clothes
He would look disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
I know right imagine him in suit or casual clothes
He would look disgusting

Your thread is facts, swimmer + minor weight lifting body + already decent shoulder / width ratio cannot be beat. Makes logical sense too - humans were able to survive because they were cardio machines that could track and hunt animals endlessly till the prey tired out. A dude like that couldn't hunt and wouldn't be able to sustain himself with so much unnecessary muscle.

Your thread is facts, swimmer + minor weight lifting body + already decent shoulder / width ratio cannot be beat. Makes logical sense too - humans were able to survive because they were cardio machines that could track and hunt animals endlessly till the prey tired out. A dude like that couldn't hunt and wouldn't be able to sustain himself with so much unnecessary muscle.
Yep and by the way we are in 2019 not Stone Age ?

Yep and by the way we are in 2019 not Stone Age ?

The reason most attractive traits are considered attractive in the first place is because they came from the Stone Age, though.

I’m joking I don’t know what your nose look like ?

Got a really jewy nose from side profile, but looks alright otherwise. I've looked into rhino a bit but I'm not going to try and spend my parents money on shit like that, especially considering it ain't the worst thing in the world imo. Saving money so I'll have the option eventually.

• +1
Got a really jewy nose from side profile, but looks alright otherwise. I've looked into rhino a bit but I'm not going to try and spend my parents money on shit like that, especially considering it ain't the worst thing in the world imo. Saving money so I'll have the option eventually.
Looks fine to me
if it straight and normal then don’t do rhino
Not everyone is perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
is it just your pose or do you have zero muscle on right chest

Mostly pose but bad form while bench pressing has certainly left it a little uneven. Currently doing dumbell bench instead which should even it out.

Mostly pose but bad form while bench pressing has certainly left it a little uneven. Currently doing dumbell bench instead which should even it out.
I got same look but not from muscle, i just have more fat on other chest

Eating minimal rn to get lower bf since i still got fat on chest and abs

36146 I frame mog all of u cucks jfl

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I got same look but not from muscle, i just have more fat on other chest

Eating minimal rn to get lower bf since i still got fat on chest and abs

Just make sure you don't cut down to much or it really becomes detrimental imo - at a certain point you actually do need to bulk to put on some muscle so you can show it off after a cut. Tbh from your pictures I would just maintain / light bulk b/c I think you'd see more results but that's totally up to you.

Certainly a good frame to build on, but you need to gymaxx to hit your full potential if you aren't already.
Nah I just need to tennismax or swimmingmax

I hate weight lifting man it’s not my style

this nigger and all the cucks in this thread are gigamogged by 25" bidelt gigachad @HailToTheKing
Fucking legit @HailToTheKing is most dom chad on this forum absolute mog machine srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Thanks for the cortisol spike.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and Coping
Nah I just need to tennismax or swimmingmax

I hate weight lifting man it’s not my style

Swimaxxing is legit - will actually give you a legendary body. One problem a lot of people run into though is that they swim at a snails pace. If you decide to swim to try and get a dank body you need to actually time yourself. Better yet swim with other people who force you to make certain lap times or swim certain sets while timed and you'll have a god tier body in a year that most gymcels will never have.

• +1
Swimaxxing is legit - will actually give you a legendary body. One problem a lot of people run into though is that they swim at a snails pace. If you decide to swim to try and get a dank body you need to actually time yourself. Better yet swim with other people who force you to make certain lap times or swim certain sets while timed and you'll have a god tier body in a year that most gymcels will never have.
Pretty much and tennis also

this is the ideal body

• Love it
Reactions: Coping