This is the most shallow era humnanity has ever experienced

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
10 years ago, people could still capitalize on their personalities and interest to gain value and acceptance. nowdays, everything is so oversaturated that it doesnt even matter.

with the rise of instagram and tiktok, youtube has become obsolete in the sense that being successful on the first two, which is looks based, can lead to YT but not the other way around.

back in the day, amusician could gain populairty by playing good, nowdays this doestn mean shit. there are thousands of good looking eboys that get showered in views while playing the triangle.

nowdays that forumla is be good looking+anything, nothing else seems to matter, humanity has become lenient on ther eyes so its basically over.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, glaruz, FBl and 4 others
I make money from making fun of islam, gets a lot of views and everyone in the comments has their pfp as this:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Ryldoo IS COPING, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
what about streamers who are usually short, ugly and have no skills but still have a good career due to just being NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
what about streamers who are usually short, ugly and have no skills but still have a good career due to just being NT
how can they see your height

How is that cope when it’s literally the reality of what most big streamers look like. Lol??
first streamers that come to mind are hasan, ninja and zherka, all over 6 foot:

Ninja: 6'1.75

Hasan: 6'1

Zherka: 6'2

first streamers that come to mind are hasan, ninja and zherka, all over 6 foot:

Ninja: 6'1.75

Hasan: 6'1

Zherka: 6'2
All 3 are getting out shined on the platform lol not even close to the biggest at the moment . Also ngl Zherka and hasan tbf are 6’4+ bud zherka got humiliated in a fight so he hasn’t really been big since

All 3 are getting out shined on the platform lol not even close to the biggest at the moment . Also ngl Zherka and hasan tbf are 6’4+ bud zherka got humiliated in a fight so he hasn’t really been big since
Hasan isn't 6'3, just jfl at 6'4+ :lul::

Guy behind him (zoil) is 6'8 and towers over him like nothing.

Zherka claims 6'5 but again he is tops 6'3 but he still doesnt look 6'3, even google doesnt list these guys over 6'3.

Dude HasanAbi is around 6’4 @Azonin

Lol and Zherka is around that height if u saw the fight video with HS who’s also legit 6’2 or with Sneako who legit is 6’2 lmfao.

If they’re like 6’1 then it just proves these streamers must be like 5’5 lmfao

Dude HasanAbi is around 6’4 @Azonin

Lol and Zherka is around that height if u saw the fight video with HS who’s also legit 6’2 or with Sneako who legit is 6’2 lmfao.

If they’re like 6’1 then it just proves these streamers must be like 5’5 lmfao

"sneako is legit 6'2"

did you read my reply? Plenty of proof that hes under 6'2.

These are frauded videos look at hasan next to charlie kirk who is legit 6'3 he looks shorter than him yet you want to claim he isnt even 6'4 but taller, please stop coping.

"sneako is legit 6'2"

So he’s 6’1 lol?? Ok. A 1 inch difference lol?

Zherka fighting HS who’s 6’2 and Zherka looks bigger by at least 2-3 inches

"sneako is legit 6'2"

These are frauded videos look at hasan next to charlie kirk who is legit 6'3 he looks shorter than him yet you want to claim he isnt even 6'4 but taller, please stop coping.

So:

Sneako is 6'1 not 6'2.

Hasan is tops 6'2.5 not 6'4+

Zherka is even shorter by the pictures meaning 6'2 .

I am actually 6'4, and Im taller than all these guys, stop cooming over other men's heights you fucking loser.

So:

Sneako is 6'1 not 6'2.

Hasan is tops 6'2.5 not 6'4+

Zherka is even shorter by the pictures meaning 6'2 .

374F5CBE FF86 4B78 A952 A6AC1E227436

Bro your claims are legit false btw. Also ur underestimating their height by a large margin, Zherka is probably 6’4+ he claims like 6’5 lol but I mean he’s the biggest in room in almost every vid.

He’s probably a couple inches over 6’2

I am actually 6'4, and Im taller than all these guys, stop cooming over other men's heights you fucking loser.

Ur entire point against me was that streamers aren’t short and then u pointed the streamers known for being the tallest in the room?

So you’re saying the average streamer is like 5’5 or below u retard???

Lol how is this really against anything I said look at hasan, Sneako and zherka compared to the average streamers dummy :lul:.

View attachment 2887255
Bro your claims are legit false btw. Also ur underestimating their height by a large margin, Zherka is probably 6’4+ he claims like 6’5 lol but I mean he’s the biggest in room in almost every vid.

He’s probably a couple inches over 6’2
"He's probably a couple inches over 6'2"

Nice handwaving buddy:

god

shut your bitch ass up nigguh

Ur entire point against me was that streamers aren’t short and then u pointed the streamers known for being the tallest in the room?

So you’re saying the average streamer is like 5’5 or below u retard???

Lol how is this really against anything I said look at hasan, Sneako and zherka compared to the average streamers dummy :lul:.
"Your entire point against me was that streamers aren't short"

No, I did not say that. I only initially asked how you can see their height and that's it.

"So you're saying theyre 5'5", no.

"How is this against anything i've said"

bingo, because what I said had nothing to do with them being short, you've just contradicted yourself.

Something is going to have to change at some point. It is a transitory phase, I hope we are not heading directly to a Dystopia, but with the advancement of AI and the massive stupidization of the masses it seems the only possible direction.

"He's probably a couple inches over 6'2"

Nice handwaving buddy:

View attachment 2887260
Dude this is a pic of them standing next to each other
F048A259 25FF 4B2C BF08 55A657B1EEA4

The pic you used is legit them from a distance lol bro??
"Your entire point against me was that streamers aren't short"

No, I did not say that. I only initially asked how you can see their height and that's it.

"So you're saying theyre 5'5", no.

"How is this against anything i've said"

bingo, because what I said had nothing to do with them being short, you've just contradicted yourself.
See their height. Bro look up pics of the biggest streamers rn who are like adin Ross, Kai Cenat, Doherty, etc. These are the biggest I think Kai is the shortest he’s like 5’3/5’4

10 years ago, people could still capitalize on their personalities and interest to gain value and acceptance. nowdays, everything is so oversaturated that it doesnt even matter.

with the rise of instagram and tiktok, youtube has become obsolete in the sense that being successful on the first two, which is looks based, can lead to YT but not the other way around.

back in the day, amusician could gain populairty by playing good, nowdays this doestn mean shit. there are thousands of good looking eboys that get showered in views while playing the triangle.

nowdays that forumla is be good looking+anything, nothing else seems to matter, humanity has become lenient on ther eyes so its basically over.
"It was the worst era because I can't get a pussy"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and barettrealrx
Well, they're famous, they're basically celebrities, if they wouldn't have a following online however they would be invisible in real life, or considered cringe and obnoxious, jestermaxxers are everywhere, almost every class in school/high-school/college has one or two.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Either be a legit 6'4 chad with tiktok hair or 6ft + MTN + with roid body.
Nothing else unless you want to betabux

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Dude this is a pic of them standing next to each other View attachment 2887263
The pic you used is legit them from a distance lol bro??

See their height. Bro look up pics of the biggest streamers rn who are like adin Ross, Kai Cenat, Doherty, etc. These are the biggest I think Kai is the shortest he’s like 5’3/5’4

XqC, Tfue, Rubius, Ibai and the grefg are all more popular/taller than adin ross.

Also your picture isn't them face to face, the camera is tilted up. Find me a good picture of them.

@Azonin in their prime yes. Today, no

@Azonin in their prime yes. Today, no

Current wikipedia status, even if it was only in their prime which it isn't, you would be saying that streamers randomly got short, when that is just retarded and not true.

Again find me a picture of hasan next to literally anyone proving hes 6'4+, zherka ideally too.

View attachment 2887334

Current wikipedia status, even if it was only in their prime which it isn't, you would be saying that streamers randomly got short, when that is just retarded and not true.
Ok what about Kai Cenat who’s about 5’3 yes he’s 5’3 flat he measured it before and he’s shorter than measured 5’4 rappers like Lil Uzi.

Rest of the list is just females and foreigners. Xqc is like my height
Again find me a picture of hasan next to literally anyone proving hes 6'4+, zherka ideally too.
Literally just posted a pic twice of hasan being taller than kirk or at least the same height. He’s 6’3/6’4. Sneako Is also verified 6’2 lol there’s videos showing this. But if he was 6’1 Zherka is still 2-3 inches taller.

He’s not 6’2 wtf lol. And also he’s not even on the level of like N3on even. N3on is probably like 5’8 and is taller than a good amount of influencers funny enough.

Ok what about Kai Cenat who’s about 5’3 yes he’s 5’3 flat he measured it before and he’s shorter than measured 5’4 rappers like Lil Uzi.

Rest of the list is just females and foreigners. Xqc is like my height

Literally just posted a pic twice of hasan being taller than kirk or at least the same height. He’s 6’3/6’4. Sneako Is also verified 6’2 lol there’s videos showing this. But if he was 6’1 Zherka is still 2-3 inches taller.

He’s not 6’2 wtf lol. And also he’s not even on the level of like N3on even. N3on is probably like 5’8 and is taller than a good amount of influencers funny enough.
I said hasan next someone without camera angle frauding, here is an example fss: