THIS IS WHAT HAMZA’S SISTER LOOKS LIKE (1 PSL WHORE)

Putbleachinyoureyemax

TURNS OUT HIS OWN SISTER IS A WHORE

Looks like hamza with a TikTok women filter. God damn that's crazy it's over it he has a daughter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, BongMog, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
Unironically mogs me. Where does she get the confidence? Also, acting like a hoe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, BongMog, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Forgive me father for I have fucking sinned

How tf is this shit tolerated? I'd like to know what his father and mother is like.

I'm always surprised to see south Asian Muslim hoes unlike MENA hoes. She's going against the grain big time as a Pakistani foid. Yes there are hoes, but even they don't dress like this and blush when asked to sit on a random strangers face.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
The worst thing to think about is that among those 1k subscribers, the majority are probably simping for her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Forgive me father for I have fucking sinned

bbc three laugh GIF by BBC

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 24444, Kebab Master and 1 other person
did she took the redpill

why does she look kinda curry yet hamza is clearly somali or some shit
Hamza doesnt look somali at all his hair, nose and skin colour are all different from the average somali

Go for your ethnicity brooooo :feelswhy: :soy: :soy: @inferiorpispot234 @Shieda_Kayn
SHUT UP! u habe the same genetics this is what ur introducing to other raves gene pools uou dysgenic freaks of nature, NUKE SOUTH ASIA NOW

Every woman is a whore.

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master and Deleted member 24410
SHUT UP! u habe the same genetics this is what ur introducing to other raves gene pools uou dysgenic freaks of nature, NUKE SOUTH ASIA NOW
Kys ugly dog

How tf is this shit tolerated? I'd like to know what his father and mother is like.

I'm always surprised to see south Asian Muslim hoes unlike MENA hoes. She's going against the grain big time as a Pakistani foid. Yes there are hoes, but even they don't dress like this and blush when asked to sit on a random strangers face.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
she prob blocked hamza from her account so he doesnt lecture her or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
Built for BSC

Did someone faceapp hamza with the woman filter?

• JFL
Reactions: Detective