This is what white HTN settles for in 2024

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
IMG 0905

I really don’t get it nigga

Is her personality really THAT good? Can he not find a non deformed girl that has a good personality? Is she just that special? I could never imagine sticking my dick in that everyday for the rest of my life

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
That’s not htn retard

That’s not htn retard
IMG 0906

Ik you rate people retardedly with an autist meter but he’s above average for the average male walking outside which would be (MTN) regardless of you utter spergs rating male model looking dudes HTN because apparently the middle of your scale isn’t even the middle average of the population

View attachment 2877279
Ik you rate people retardedly with an autist meter but he’s above average for the average male walking outside which would be (MTN) regardless of you utter spergs rating male model looking dudes HTN because apparently the middle of your scale isn’t even the middle average of the population
Dnr but thats a high LTN you fucking faggot

Dnr but thats a high LTN you fucking faggot
Dnrd? I think you mean can’t read because your brain is legit the size of a peanut, again he’s above average
IMG 0907

But you wouldn’t know what average actually is because you sit in your basement all day

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and lemonnz
Dnrd? I think you mean can’t read because your brain is legit the size of a peanut, again he’s above average
View attachment 2877283
But you wouldn’t know what average actually is because you sit in your basement all day
Dnr but I can tell this is either a picture of OP or he’s a close friend and a blue eye blonde hair loving faggot

View attachment 2877283
Dude really just outed himself as a faggot who loves faggot looking blue eye blondes

View attachment 2877276
I really don’t get it nigga

Is her personality really THAT good? Can he not find a non deformed girl that has a good personality? Is she just that special? I could never imagine sticking my dick in that everyday for the rest of my life
@achillies on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
u got jokes fam

white htn has to settle for this while ethnic manlet pipes their best women

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
View attachment 2877279
The average person walking outside is Subhuman-LTN. That is a low mtn at best with race halo. Just outed yourself as a faggot