This is where surgeons get their implants from

Put implant yourself tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, Ammonia Clouds, Krezo and 3 others
Put implant yourself tbh

legitimately doesnt seem THAT hard, relative to other surgery

like im getting a rhino tomorrow and they seem much harder bcuz you are sculpting something rather than just placing

like im getting a rhino tomorrow and they seem much harder bcuz you are sculpting something rather than just placing
im thinking of getting rhino. i want to make my nose straight(septum deviation), slightly longer, and get rid of my bulbous tip. hm would it cost? and is the septum thing covered by rhino, or do i have to pay more?

Yes if you watch videos the installation of implants in the chin is so fast and simple, it makes you want to do it yourself, but bad idea I think :lul:

im thinking of getting rhino. i want to make my nose straight(septum deviation), slightly longer, and get rid of my bulbous tip. hm would it cost? and is the septum thing covered by rhino, or do i have to pay more?
depends where you're from and who you go to

my rhino costs like 8.5k or so including ALL fees (surgeon fee, anesthesia fee, surgery center fee)

and yes the septum is "included" in rhinoplasty. i think they bill per their time, not per procedure done. my surgeon is fixing my deviated septum also as well as my bulbous tip. also hes gonna narrow the bridge and a few other things

my rhino costs like 8.5k or so including ALL fees (surgeon fee, anesthesia fee, surgery center fee)

and yes the septum is "included" in rhinoplasty. i think they bill per their time, not per procedure done. my surgeon is fixing my deviated septum also as well as my bulbous tip. also hes gonna narrow the bridge and a few other things

im from the U.S. and 8.5k for all that is pretty good, ive heard that the average cost is somewhere between 9-10k

im from the U.S. and 8.5k for all that is pretty good, ive heard that the average cost is somewhere between 9-10k

yea tbh i dont know, i legit only had a consult with this guy and instantly knew he was the one. he was relatively blackpilled and just seemed like a cool guy who knows his shit

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
yea tbh i dont know, i legit only had a consult with this guy and instantly knew he was the one. he was relatively blackpilled and just seemed like a cool guy who knows his shit
tbh i dont trust doctors. i wouldve been more suspicious if he was blackpilled. but i imagine all plastic surgeons are.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
tbh i dont trust doctors. i wouldve been more suspicious if he was blackpilled. but i imagine all plastic surgeons are.
i dont trust doctors either but i do trust surgeons because they have actual physical experience in what they do. and tbh if you want a rhino or any surgery, youre gonna have to trust them or just deal with it tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Real interesting thanks man

• Love it
Reactions: crosshold
i dont trust doctors either but i do trust surgeons because they have actual physical experience in what they do. and tbh if you want a rhino or any surgery, youre gonna have to trust them or just deal with it tbhtbh
Who is the doc?

mine? hes a relative nobody to be honest. its someone local to me

a nobody charging $8k for a rhino jfl :lul:
If a surgeon hasn't done a minimun of 10,000 rhinos then what are you doing

a nobody charging $8k for a rhino jfl :lul:
If a surgeon hasn't done a minimun of 10,000 rhinos then what are you doing

🤔

he does primarily rhinoplasties and specializes in facial plastic surgery in general.

"According to statistics published by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in 2014, the average cost of rhinoplasty is $4,694. However, this figure doesn't include other expenses, such as anesthesia and operating facilities, so the total price can range from $5,000 to $10,000. "

including all fees, this is an accurate price point and youre a retard

🤔

he does primarily rhinoplasties and specializes in facial plastic surgery in general.

"According to statistics published by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in 2014, the average cost of rhinoplasty is $4,694. However, this figure doesn't include other expenses, such as anesthesia and operating facilities, so the total price can range from $5,000 to $10,000. "

including all fees, this is an accurate price point and youre a retard

You said yourself he's a "relative nobody to be honest. its someone local to me". Good luck getting a shit job done. You could pay the equivalent or less for a top tier surgeon if you did your research. I would expect $5k from a nobody but not near $10k.

You said yourself he's a "relative nobody to be honest. its someone local to me". Good luck getting a shit job done. You could pay the equivalent or less for a top tier surgeon if you did your research. I would expect $5k from a nobody but not near $10k.

hes not a nobody nobody, hes probably the best rhinoplasty surgeon in my city and i live in a relatively big city. he's just not one of the names you hear thrown around.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn