This is why neighborhoods used to not want niggas around

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
So I live in a nice, quiet neighborhood about 30 minutes outside Detroit. Thinking I was getting away from hood shit. The neighborhood is mostly white, some blacks. Across the street right now are black neighbors having a loud party, cars blocking the street and driveway. Niggers everywhere.

This is why whites didn't let us move into their neighborhoods back in the day. Rather than try to guess which black people are quiet and respectable and which ones aren't, they just avoided us altogether.

I know all the white neighbors are looking out their windows like WTF 😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, lil truecel, Trilogy and 3 others
@WayneSarcosuhus
@Octillionaire
@Trilogy
@apemaxxed
give advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
So I live in a nice, quiet neighborhood about 30 minutes outside Detroit. Thinking I was getting away from hood shit. The neighborhood is mostly white, some blacks. Across the street right now are black neighbors having a loud party, cars blocking the street and driveway. Niggers everywhere.

This is why whites didn't let us move into their neighborhoods back in the day. Rather than try to guess which black people are quiet and respectable and which ones aren't, they just avoided us altogether.

I know all the white neighbors are looking out their windows like WTF 😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬!!!
That's life as an ethnic
When you're a minority you get blamed for the actions of other people of your race even if you do nothing
I live in a 90% white neighborhood rn, and I know if a single brown guy acted weird in public it'd ruin my reputation and make my life worse too. Shit sucks but I just keep to myself usually and things remain fine.

I mean I dunno. What else can you do?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and klip11
what's wrong with having a party
they do this in college towns all the time

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, klip11 and Deleted member 20370
It's a residential neighborhood not a bar strip
i hate suburban neighborhoods. no one has fun here. no one goes outside. it's fucking weird

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
That's life as an ethnic
When you're a minority you get blamed for the actions of other people of your race even if you do nothing
I live in a 90% white neighborhood rn, and I know if a single brown guy acted weird in public it'd ruin my reputation and make my life worse too. Shit sucks but I just keep to myself usually and things remain fine.

I mean I dunno. What else can you do?

Ironic coming from you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661