This is why Nofap is legit(BASED)

H

hytt

Master
Masturbation with or without lube eventually damages the penis skin. Not only it creates micro wounds on your dick, it also make it more vulnerable to infections since your hands are dirty.
Damaged skin means irregular skin which means dark spots, sun spots and cancer. Which also means a less whiter dick = uglier dick to 99% of women.

There is no way to fight against the consequences of friction in such a relatively small part of the body. If you did the same amount or friction in any other part of your body this part would also get damaged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: X D, tervile1, hopecel and 1 other person
I wash my hands when i beat my meat but ur right, without lube u gotta let it rest for the skin to repair

Which also means a less whiter dick = uglier dick to 99% of women.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, hopecel and bradpittshairline
jFL didnt even read this part, women don't care about dick color unless they are asian/indian because of colorsim,

pigmentation on your dick is a result of puberty

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I wash my hands when i beat my meat but ur right, without lube u gotta let it rest for the skin to repair
I did it for years without lube. I have been trying to repair the damage for 3 months now

Which also means a less whiter dick = uglier dick to 99% of women.
@Kamui look at this whiteboi cope lmfao

Masturbation with or without lube eventually damages the penis skin. Not only it creates micro wounds on your dick, it also make it more vulnerable to infections since your hands are dirty.
Damaged skin means irregular skin which means dark spots, sun spots and cancer. Which also means a less whiter dick = uglier dick to 99% of women.

There is no way to fight against the consequences of friction in such a relatively small part of the body. If you did the same amount or friction in any other part of your body this part would also get damaged.
i get better reactions from woman on nofap to be honest increased luck as well

jFL didnt even read this part, women don't care about dick color unless they are asian/indian because of colorsim,

pigmentation on your dick is a result of puberty
Women do care about dick color 😂 they prefer white dicks and that's pretty obvious look at the most bought dildos.

I did it for years without lube. I have been trying to repair the damage for 3 months now
i did it for 7 years everyday without lube I'm still getting rock hard everyday

Women do care about dick color 😂 they prefer white dicks and that's pretty obvious look at the most bought dildos.
a man is more than a dildo but if that's all u can offer it says a lot about u
Lets Go Sport GIF by Huskers

i did it for 7 years everyday without lube I'm still getting rock hard everyday
It's not about being able to get an erection it's about having an aesthetic dick. Your dick must look like it belongs to an African Jjoma

Big black horse cock dildos

It's not about being able to get an erection it's about having an aesthetic dick. Your dick must look like it belongs to an African Jjoma
girls say its pretty becuase i have perfect skin there and the same is not mushroom u retard

a man is more than a dildo but if that's all u can offer it says a lot about u
Lets Go Sport GIF by Huskers
Bluepill cope. The moment she sees your dick is ugly she is gonna get dry and then it's over boyo

Bluepill cope. The moment she sees your dick is ugly she is gonna get dry and then it's over boyo
maybe for u

only mutilated ppl need lube to masturbate

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Damaged skin means irregular skin which means dark spots
THIS.

I've suffered this. The skin at the bottom of my shaft is rougher and has some spots.

Liberals saying masturbation is harmless are full of shit.

less whiter dick pilled