This is why white women are superior

NillKiggers

NillKiggers

Banned
My reaction:

Lego Batman Falls In Love GIF - Lego batman Falls in love Close up -  Discover & Share GIFs

The girl:

Attachments

• 1700355857043.jpeg
    1700355857043.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Whitepill_Saint, tyroneorkms and 2 others
MTB

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Nigga should’ve put a jumpscare warning shit was loading and suddenly that bug eyed freak popped up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe, finn899, Deleted member 21345 and 1 other person
our moral obligation
az ethniczz....
iz to defile
white women

• JFL
ITZ WHITE WOMEN OR NOTHING

• JFL
what's her @? she looks very submissive

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
what's her @? she looks very submissive
I would've responded with a Thanos sigma edit but I got a 20% warning for it.
Just imagine that this is a Thanos sigma response bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
Thought you wanted sugar mommies to step on your balls
yes both are nice options but I'm trying to branch out into more dominant fetishes. Small steps my friend, small steps.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
yes both are nice options but I'm trying to branch out into more dominant fetishes. Small steps my friend, small steps.
Are you into white scandi girls only?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NillKiggers
Which would you say is on average the most dom and sub race of women
some latinas and eastern europeans are probably the most dom, the most sub are probably east asians

• +1
She ain't even the good kind of white girl tbh

Ideal would be fitzpatrick II skin with dirty blonde hair
This one's about personal preference... Something about the skin, hair and eye color just works so well. 10/10 for me

• +1
  • +1
Yeah I'd so say it's very mixed.
How tall are they on average

Also jfl why do i imagine your messages in a deep voice with a Swedish accent when you said you are a voicecel. Maybe this is a sign you will become a voicemogger

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
  • +1
was scrolling forever and couldn't find her can you please post link? 😢
Oh yeah sorry thats not the cover image. She looks worse in the other pics but here:

• JFL
Reactions: NebulaExplorer
Also jfl why do i imagine your messages in a deep voice with a Swedish accent when you said you are a voicecel. Maybe this is a sign you will become a voicemogger
I'd say I have a very aspie, monotone type of voice but yeah very heavy swedish accent jfl. God willing I will get a mogger voice after my next T cycle

• +1
Alright bro you do you, just don't kill her or someshit. God is always watching
this is what I usually do

I'd say I have a very aspie, monotone type of voice but yeah very heavy swedish accent jfl. God willing I will get a mogger voice after my next T cycle
Voice is actually very important tbh. Just a few weeks ago I saw some wannabe thug nigger get mocked to death by some foids and other niggers cuz he had a squeaky high pitched voice. He was 5'10 and mtn, but his voice destroyed him. I would say voice is even more important for ethnics cuz they have to either be exotic or thug and for both you need to have deep voice.

• +1
this is what I usually do
It's actually not that unusual, women do it all the time. But if it gets out of hand then seek help immediately as many women have been killed/raped by stalkers.

• +1
Voice is actually very important tbh. Just a few weeks ago I saw some wannabe thug nigger get mocked to death by some foids and other niggers cuz he had a squeaky high pitched voice. He was 5'10 and mtn, but his voice destroyed him. I would say voice is even more important for ethnics cuz they have to either be exotic or thug and for both you need to have deep voice.
yes voicepill is very underrated. I will get surgery if needed. Nothing screams high T more to women than a deep mogger voice

• +1
It's actually not that unusual, women do it all the time. But if it gets out of hand then seek help immediately as many women have been killed/raped by stalkers.
Yeah I'll take it easy trust. Most extreme thing I'd consider doing is maybe steal some underwear or some shit like that. But that's it.

• +1
yes voicepill is very underrated. I will get surgery if needed. Nothing screams high T more to women than a deep mogger voice
These are the most androgenic things on a man, you basically need all of these

Height (most important)
Big dick
Deep voice
Big hands and Wrists
Thick dark eyebrows
Wide strong jaw
Good Frame
Facial hair (just have the ability to grow it)

I once saw foids simping for a niggas Adams apple jfl

Yeah I'll take it easy trust. Most extreme thing I'd consider doing is maybe steal some underwear or some shit like that. But that's it.
Ok, good luck with that. You live in sweden right? I don't think she does. I personally wouldn't fly to another country for that, but each to their own. I live in Stockholm so maybe we could meet up and steal some underwear one day

• JFL
Ok, good luck with that. You live in sweden right? I don't think she does. I personally wouldn't fly to another country for that, but each to their own. I live in Stockholm so maybe we could meet up and steal some underwear one day
haha nah I wouldn't do that to this girl jfl or anyone online I'm just interested in her social media. Was talking about someone I know irl, might steal something from their dirty laundry in their apartment complex's laundry room or some sick shit like that. I live quite far from stockholm.

• +1
haha nah I wouldn't do that to this girl jfl or anyone online I'm just interested in her social media. Was talking about someone I know irl, might steal something from their dirty laundry in their apartment complex's laundry room or some sick shit like that. I live quite far from stockholm.
I personally wouldn't do that, as it can lead to further degeneracy. Surely you should have no dating problems at 6'4? Is it your face or something?

I personally wouldn't do that, as it can lead to further degeneracy. Surely you should have no dating problems at 6'4? Is it your face or something?
I've had sex several times but I'm a bit of an aspie so I'm kinda scared of commitment and long term relationships. The stalking/panty thing is more of a sick fetish.

• +1