This isn't a looksmaxxing forum anymore

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
I'm sorry if this sounds like a rant but this forum has become useless. I was first a user during lockdown 3 years ago. There were already retards and useless users but things were still under control and you could actually give and receive advice in order to looksmax.

Now I've come back a few months ago and this forum is useless. God help you if you don't already have the proper knowledge to looksmax on your own. Nobody knows how to rate anymore. Everyone basically gets rated LTN-MTN. I've seen HTN-Chadlites get rated that. Even I used to get rated HTN and with the same pictures I now get low-mid mtn if even that by low iq greycels.

Talking about low iq greycels they ruin every topic with useless remarks. They're trying to hard to prove themselves that they call every post cope and spam common catchphrases like bots. Retarded as fuck.

I'm not even mentioning the fact that the average user is prob 17 by now and consumes CCP curated TikTok content like a soulless husk. The average user's brain is so fried he doesn't have the attention span to read a topic properly and will answer completely out of topic.

At this point if you're a newcomer I advise you to just read BotB and gtfo here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: barretstoe, bululu_87, It'snotover and 25 others
Taking this thread's hymen, inb4 "it's cope", "it's over", "kys", "dnrd" and other very useful answers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Kristin, plukee and 4 others
Dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, future slavic chad, dalepilled and 10 others
Good evening

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Guardiolacel, Christopher, Nick.Harte and 6 others
LTN is big mad :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yodek21, Nick.Harte, JustShower and 2 others
youre a fucking retard lul

Ratings used to be more harsh

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I'm sorry if this sounds like a rant but this forum has become useless. I was first a user during lockdown 3 years ago. There were already retards and useless users but things were still under control and you could actually give and receive advice in order to looksmax.

Now I've come back a few months ago and this forum is useless. God help you if you don't already have the proper knowledge to looksmax on your own. Nobody knows how to rate anymore. Everyone basically gets rated LTN-MTN. I've seen HTN-Chadlites get rated that. Even I used to get rated HTN and with the same pictures I now get low-mid mtn if even that by low iq greycels.

Talking about low iq greycels they ruin every topic with useless remarks. They're trying to hard to prove themselves that they call every post cope and spam common catchphrases like bots. Retarded as fuck.

I'm not even mentioning the fact that the average user is prob 17 by now and consumes CCP curated TikTok content like a soulless husk. The average user's brain is so fried he doesn't have the attention span to read a topic properly and will answer completely out of topic.

At this point if you're a newcomer I advise you to just read BotB and gtfo here.
nobody reading this+ stfu rotcell

I guess that's your opinion but I have rotted here and joined 8 months earlier so i would say I'm more likely to be correct. Tiktok is a contributor to why ratings are less harsh since it's people thinking someone can improve a lot through gym and haircut etc

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
I guess that's your opinion but I have rotted here and joined 8 months earlier so i would say I'm more likely to be correct. Tiktok is a contributor to why ratings are less harsh since it's people thinking someone can improve a lot through gym and haircut etc
It's possible but that has not been my experience. And I'm not talking about me personally but many users who are gl get autistically roasted whereas in the past users were more reasonable and realistic. They would be like "yeah X feature is bad but you have good harmony etc".

Besides ratings are only one side of the problem. Only BotB threads are worth a dime nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Matthias8272
Forum has gone to complete shit.

Nothing to learn in looksmaxxing section, offtopic is the worst content that you can read online at the moment. Before, there were at least incel rages, blackpill discussions or comedy threads, but now it's full of some garbage which I don't even know how to call.

Forum is trash now, it should only be used as a reminder for some looksmaxing tips.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead, m0ss26 and 3 others
It's a different time man. Looksmaxxing and incel culture has become the new mainstream. Zoomers and Zoomlets IRL are screetching about Chad and Jawlines. You can't open insta or tiktok without a looksmaxing/incel related video having blown up to multi million views.
And thus, a lot of those retards have floked here. Don't worry, give it a year or two and it will stop being the new fad. 99% of those faggots isn't blackpilled, they just repeat "funny lingo and le funny meme lulz".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Mainstream, poopoohead and 7 others
It's a different time man. Looksmaxxing and incel culture has become the new mainstream. Zoomers and Zoomlets IRL are screetching about Chad and Jawlines. You can't open insta or tiktok without a looksmaxing/incel related video having blown up to multi million views.
And thus, a lot of those retards have floked here. Don't worry, give it a year or two and it will stop being the new fad. 99% of those faggots isn't blackpilled, they just repeat "funny lingo and le funny meme lulz".
Yeah I think you're 100% on point. I hope you're right

Can't even ask questions without them saying "google"...

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones, poopoohead, Whatashame and 3 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
It's a shitposting forum now everything 2 be said has already been said but even the shitposting is shit now

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, future slavic chad, m0ss26 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, Christopher, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
Of course its useless. You can find 90% of the info here on the mainstream. You're better off quitting this shithole and not coming back

• +1
Reactions: plukee
no shit, retard. the pslsphere hasn't been a looksmaxxing community since like 2016 if we're being honest.

it's always been a unique (well, not anymore) shitposting community which is backed by the lookism ideology.

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Kamui
sorry grandpa nobody remembers you or cares.

The forum is only good for shitposting, jfl if you actually use it for genuine looksmaxxing aside from BOTB

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I did read all this and it is true i was literally thinking this shit today how the genuine few htn-chadlites here get rated LTN and etc etc. im leaving this shithole too after new years.
And im deeply sorry for the low iq short attention span retards under this thread

• +1
I did read all this and it is true i was literally thinking this shit today how the genuine few htn-chadlites here get rated LTN and etc etc. im leaving this shithole too after new years.
And im deeply sorry for the low iq short attention span retards under this thread
Yeah. Ratings are especially egregious because they are important to assess accurately where you are and what you can aim for. Nowadays there is 0 variance, everyone gets rated ltn-mtn
The surgery section is the last hope of the forum to be honest. Go check it out

I tried asking for a hair transplant but didn't get many answers. Doesn't matter too much. Idk if it's the last hope bc there are actually many non cope softmaxxes you can do

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, It'snotover, plukee and 1 other person
true, but BotB is almost entirely useless

Lookism and then looksmax.me was set up to move away from .is and the degeneracy they would spout on there. Users would primarily focus on hardmaxxxing with some softmaxxing tips mixed in there. But the key was that actual blackpill incel content was rejected.

.org is just another version of .is. btw it's also an age thing, I was writing dumb posts like that on lookism when I was 16 and you can tell the majority of users here are around that age

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah. Ratings are especially egregious because they are important to assess accurately where you are and what you can aim for. Nowadays there is 0 variance, everyone gets rated ltn-mtn
So true man. Low ratings are just out of jealous incels aswell. Honestly it’s just over tbh. Hopefully this site shuts down soon

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Matheus
I agree.

But has the ratings been influenced by standards being even more retarded over the last year?

In any case whatever your rating on this forum, you're basically anywhere between 0.5+ to 1 PSL higher.