This Makes Your Face Look Better In *3-4 hours* [before-after pictures]

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
What Are Tanning Bronzers Creams?
Tanning lotions Promote the production of melanin. They have a bronzing effect to them.
The main ingredient is DHA. There is no need to be exposed to the sun in order for them
to work.

How It Works?
You apply the cream, and the tan starts developing. You see results in one hour, but in
3-4 hours - you reach the peak. It lasts 4-7 days. Apply once every 5 days to maintain
look. I will use only in Winter when sun exposure is impossible.

My Experience
Bought a self tanner lotion today for $10. Applied a small amount to my face. After 3 hours-
amazing reults. From fairly pale I became noticeably tanned. Family members were amazed
at how well this worked. I used the Garnier Ambre Bronzing Lotion. Tomorrow I will apply
again and get some eye catching tan.

Where To Buy?
Everywhere. Check at your local pharm, or buy online. These creams are popular, have no to little
side effects, and cheap.

Before - After Pictures

Side Effects
Read : https://www.tampabaytan.com/does-dha-damage-and-age-skin/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
tha fuck nature, unless you are born mulatto, you are very likely to need tanning creams as white and hydroquinone as ethnic

2656.jpg

No way is it this easy, if it was everyone would he posting it here long ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No way is it this easy, if it was everyone would he posting it here long ago
I never believed this is possible. Not much information here about it as well .
So I just bought it. The results - amazing. Is it easy? as easy as applying moisture cream.
This will be the trend here very soon. The easiest looksmax ever.

There's better products out there for the face than this one if you're really wanting to do it.

There's better products out there for the face than this one if you're really wanting to do it.
I just bought what they had in store. Which products can you recommend for the face?

For getting a nice tan? What would you recommend? And wouldn't beta carotene be better then this?

• +1
Any side effects?

Any side effects?
I read a little bit and seemed like there are no serious side effects.
Check it yourself.
Any way - use the creams and lotions / gels. Never use the spray as you will breath it
in - which has unknown effects.

why would you want to be mulatto as white, just fucking looksmaxx and dont worry about your tanning jfl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
"One study found that DHA added to skin cells damaged the cells' DNA, which suggests that more research is needed before DHA can be declared safe for long-term use."

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and CarnivoreDiet
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4209
why would you want to be mulatto as white, just fucking looksmaxx and dont worry about your tanning jfl.
what do you think the Ts in RTT stand for

tan immediately ascends u particularly here in the UK where no one really has one.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
I was 3 psl before and now im 5 ty op

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Just use astaxanthin and beta carotene for a good skin color lol

• +1
now i understand why, its coolio then.
of course a subhuman with a tan is still a subhuman but an average psl guy over 6' can really ascend just by tanning and low bf%

• +1
Reactions: Kade and MogTheMogger
keep barking for me dog, WOOF

now i understand why, its coolio then.
Nobody even cares about greycel so stop dreaming about barking lol

Long way before you if coloring isnt looksmaxxing for you lol

I just bought what they had in store. Which products can you recommend for the face?
For getting a nice tan? What would you recommend? And wouldn't beta carotene be better then this?
I've found that the Tan Luxe Super Glow Hyaluronic Serum is the best for the face.

The active ingredient in most sunless tanning products is dihydroxyacetone (DHA), do your own research if you're bothered by it. There's definitely more research that needs to be done on it, but what we do know is that it's almost certainly better than tanning from the sun.

As for other side effects, it does have a characteristic scent- some products its more obvious than others.

I find the tone that you get from DHA to usually be better than from beta carotene (and you can get more of a drastic difference), but that might just be personal preference.

• +1
Reactions: Rope'n'Roll, SexyMofo and TsarTsar444
Nobody even cares about greycel so stop dreaming about barking lol

Long way before you if coloring isnt looksmaxxing for you lol

im mulatto-tier. i can fuck your sister if i want to. but whiteys can have better slayer moves if they just move somewhere else, i understand the tanmaxxing but i find it odd when you can take advantage of it, plus op didnt told about the reason why is important, i will be bluecel soon so keep barking and tell your onwer to buy you a better collar. WOOF

of course a subhuman with a tan is still a subhuman but an average psl guy over 6' can really ascend just by tanning and low bf%

you're giving me lifefuel ngl, im tanned but i'd prefer to be white for some reason, keep shinning son

I got a nice tan last summer and it didnt go away

Isnt melatonan 2 way better if you are low inhib enoigh to inject some substance bought from an underground lab into your body?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Just use astaxanthin and beta carotene for a good skin color lol
I think astaxanthin has all the benefits of beta carotene and more. So just save the money and use astaxanthin only. Genetic variants in BCM01 also dictate how efficiently you can convert beta carotene into retinol.

Could be wrong but I don't think astaxanthin is a form of Vitamin A, but it's a much stronger caratenoid and anti-oxidant than beta carotene.

Beta carotene can be a pro-oxidant in the body and is much weaker than astaxanthin as a caratenoid. There's also studies based on higher mortality rate correlated with higher beta caratone amounts in the body. Sounds absurd. But there has to be a reason why. Maybe enough of it can't be converted through BCM01 and the beta carotene that builds up acts as a pro-oxidant.
Isnt melatonan 2 way better if you are low inhib enoigh to inject some substance bought from an underground lab into your body?
I *might* make a mini-guide in the future about using GHK-cu with MT2 to mitigate the side effects of MT2. Used both before, never at the same time though. MT2 works really well. Sort of has a permanent darkening effect on features (eyebrows, hair, skin pigment) after discontinuing. Luckily I never got moles or freckles, but I did get some annoying hyper-pigmentation on my arms. I wasn't using sun-cream so I guess I got what was coming. This was 2016-2018 before looksmaxing though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6963 and TsarTsar444
I've found that the Tan Luxe Super Glow Hyaluronic Serum is the best for the face.

The active ingredient in most sunless tanning products is dihydroxyacetone (DHA), do your own research if you're bothered by it. There's definitely more research that needs to be done on it, but what we do know is that it's almost certainly better than tanning from the sun.

As for other side effects, it does have a characteristic scent- some products its more obvious than others.

I find the tone that you get from DHA to usually be better than from beta carotene (and you can get more of a drastic difference), but that might just be personal preference.
Been reading into DHA. One thing I've seen is that you ought not moisturise straight after using it because it'll interfere with the process.

Would your recommend using the specific product you linked as you would any other hyaluronic serum - as in every day after other actives and before moisturising in the morning?

I think astaxanthin has all the benefits of beta carotene and more. So just save the money and use astaxanthin only. Genetic variants in BCM01 also dictate how efficiently you can convert beta carotene into retinol.

Could be wrong but I don't think astaxanthin is a form of Vitamin A, but it's a much stronger caratenoid and anti-oxidant than beta carotene.

Beta carotene can be a pro-oxidant in the body and is much weaker than astaxanthin as a caratenoid. There's also studies based on higher mortality rate correlated with higher beta caratone amounts in the body. Sounds absurd. But there has to be a reason why. Maybe enough of it can't be converted through BCM01 and the beta carotene that builds up acts as a pro-oxidant.

I *might* make a mini-guide in the future about using GHK-cu with MT2 to mitigate the side effects of MT2. Used both before, never at the same time though. MT2 works really well. Sort of has a permanent darkening effect on features (eyebrows, hair, skin pigment) after discontinuing. Luckily I never got moles or freckles, but I did get some annoying hyper-pigmentation on my arms. I wasn't using sun-cream so I guess I got what was coming. This was 2016-2018 before looksmaxing though.

It doesn't have a permanent darkening effect on your hair. I wish. I've been using it for 9 years straight and had 100 vials in my fridge at some point. They should study me.

How does GHK-cu help with MT II? Can you elaborate?

Been reading into DHA. One thing I've seen is that you ought not moisturise straight after using it because it'll interfere with the process.

Would your recommend using the specific product you linked as you would any other hyaluronic serum - as in every day after other actives and before moisturising in the morning?
Pretty much. Wait till its completely absorbed and continue as normal. I'm not an expert with DHA though so if you find that something else works better then go with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Pretty much. Wait till its completely absorbed and continue as normal. I'm not an expert with DHA though so if you find that something else works better then go with that.
Thanks!

Most of them give you shit color and come off when you rub your skin. Results barely last. When they are in effect you get a blotchy complexion that looks unnatural. I went to school after using one in the morning and at lunch everyone roasted the shit out of me. Fuck you for bringing back this memory it made me want to kms at the time.

• +1
Reactions: Yusu