This new generation will be the best looking generation in PSL history - you underestimate the amount of knowledge that you could have

zsombi

zsombi

Be a chad or dye tryin'
Many people fail to realize how lucky teenagers are today. With looksmaxing becoming mainstream, it is increasingly entering the public consciousness. The amount of information available, even just in the Best of the Best, is about five times more than what was available on the entire internet in 2013. 11 years olds are mewing, and 14 olds are already injecting HGH. The abundance of accessible guides, courses, and tips available on the internet would simply be unfathomable to someone living ten years ago.

While looksmaxers were sweating there blood ten years ago to discover or develop a looksmaxing guides, technique, the person living today has access to several years worth of knowledge with just a few clicks FOR FREE.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Sped
Genetics will cap them out

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, FailedNormieManlet, DoII and 8 others
imagine mewing at fucking 11 yrs old

This is true everyone is looksmaxxing and becoming chad but I looksmaxx and remain incel I wonder why??

• So Sad
Reactions: zsombi
No they won’t lol, genes is everything

genetics are literally just the "building plans" of your body. it basically outlines how you are gonna grow.

do you think tribes such as the kayans or mangbetus have genetically long necks and heads

the answer is fucking no, they use bands/rings to elongate them and it works because of external pressure

by mewing you are creating pressure with your tongue which goes against your genetic plans and creates forward growth

think about it this way: if i were to beat the shit out of somebody till their face became deformed (external pressure), is that what their genetics wanted? no but it happened anyways because of the pressure of my fist on their face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zsombi, widdi and Debetro
Many people fail to realize how lucky teenagers are today. With looksmaxing becoming mainstream, it is increasingly entering the public consciousness. The amount of information available, even just in the Best of the Best, is about five times more than what was available on the entire internet in 2013. 11 years olds are mewing, and 14 olds are already injecting HGH. The abundance of accessible guides, courses, and tips available on the internet would simply be unfathomable to someone living ten years ago.

While looksmaxers were sweating there blood ten years ago to discover or develop a looksmaxing guides, technique, the person living today has access to several years worth of knowledge with just a few clicks FOR FREE.
no dumbass you're wrong its all genetics no matter if you press your tongue up your ass for 24 hours it wont change shit for normies nor anyone. "looksmaxxing" is all goyslop that makes you ugly look at the 60's or 80's and look how everyone was a mogger compared to todays time. normies are lazy and wont actually try any looksmaxing stuff just like 99% of people here.

no dumbass you're wrong its all genetics no matter if you press your tongue up your ass for 24 hours it wont change shit for normies nor anyone. "looksmaxxing" is all goyslop that makes you ugly look at the 60's or 80's and look how everyone was a mogger compared to todays time. normies are lazy and wont actually try any looksmaxing stuff just like 99% of people here.
your actually a dumbass

if i shot you with a gun your telling me your genetics would deflect it

• JFL
Reactions: zsombi
genetics are literally just the "building plans" of your body. it basically outlines how you are gonna grow.

do you think tribes such as the kayans or mangbetus have genetically long necks and heads
View attachment 2500699View attachment 2500703

the answer is fucking no, they use bands/rings to elongate them and it works because of external pressure

by mewing you are creating pressure with your tongue which goes against your genetic plans and creates forward growth

think about it this way: if i were to beat the shit out of somebody till their face became deformed (external pressure), is that what their genetics wanted? no but it happened anyways because of the pressure of my fist on their face.
No dumbass no environment will ever make you look like Ramirez or Barrett 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
No dumbass no environment will ever make you look like Ramirez or Barrett 😂😂😂
never claimed it could im saying it enhances whats already there

are you a complete subhuman or something jfl

sure but not really lucky tbh

more looksmaxxers more competition for the same girl

inflation is going to go crazy in the next decade, must be chad + 6'2 for a mtb rofl.
thankfully hardmaxxing will mostly stay dead due to money + the morality of it

All is copium if sub5 genetics

View attachment 2500699View attachment 2500703

Maybe it'll only work for fucking 8 year olds who are still developing their maxilla :lul: