This pic is exactly what foids desire

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
Img 1 1690185489025

Pic above sums up perfectly what foids consider to be the ideal man
Twice as tall and wide as they are, caucasian preferably tanned, forward grown face, muscular, pretty boy hair with no beard, hands as large as their skull and of course a huge shlong
Anything less than pic related and they are settling down for something worse they are not actually aiming for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, nulll, LampPostPrime and 8 others
Are you sure it's not what YOU desire?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Mewton, risque_dew and 15 others
the .org autist homosexual ignoring this is a meme about plushies and focusing on how the guys look 🤦

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, nulll, LampPostPrime and 6 others
This is what female artists draw 99% of the time they are tasked to depict a man they consider attractive

A 8'0 white maesthetic prettyboy
How can you cope?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, p0lishsubhuman, nulll and 7 others
yeah no shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
just be curry pill strikes yet again

• JFL
Reactions: nulll
This isn’t a bbc

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
just be curry pill strikes yet again
They are tanned white men
The "black" coloring of their skin is put there to enhance the contrast between their dark nature and the girl's perceived white "purity" (her body count is in the hundreds)
They are not actually ethnics don't worry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, nulll, bloomercel and 4 others
They are tanned white men
The "black" coloring of their skin is put there to enhance the contrast between their dark nature and the girl's perceived white "purity" (her body count is in the hundreds)
They are not actually ethnics don't worry
remarkable cumskin cope mirin!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, bloomercel, try2beme and 2 others
View attachment 2337713

Pic above sums up perfectly what foids consider to be the ideal man
Twice as tall and wide as they are, caucasian preferably tanned, forward grown face, muscular, pretty boy hair with no beard, hands as large as their skull and of course a huge shlong
Anything less than pic related and they are settling down for something worse they are not actually aiming for
tall dimorphic white prettyboy chads?

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
you're a grown man searching up shit like this to show to incels on a hindu forum
Popped in my feed and couldn't handle the mog by cartoon fanfic Chad, I had to post it in there

Foids literally want a 7'0 muscular anime guy with a huge neck to pin them down with giant veiny hands and ravage their tits and vagina!
I'm a faggot and I'm getting so damn horny thinking of this!

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
the .org autist homosexual ignoring this is a meme about plushies and focusing on how the guys look 🤦
COPE this is what all human females deserve and should have as a companion it's not just a meme

We, as humble men meant to provide, should focus our efforts to engineer a cloning technique that allows for 7'0 anime gigachads to be mass produced and rendered available for ALL queens existing on the planet

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Yeah I agree but one on the right is Asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
COPE this is what all human females deserve and should have as a companion

We, as humble men meant to provide, should focus our efforts to engineer a cloning technique that allows for 7'0 anime gigachads to be mass produced and rendered available for ALL queens existing on the planet
what can a human that looks like a faggot do against a immortal supernatural beast with a huge cock that can turn into 10 psl chad human at will

look at my thread at what women ideally want. backed up by them actually fucking the walmart version of it

Tall
Buff
Ethnic/bbc/tan
Pretty hair
Big hands

Legit. Women think masculinity = height. Muscles are essentially size frauding.

Yeah. And we want hundreds of white teen virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610