This place is too addictive, i need to leave soon

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
I was trying to take a nap for 20 minutes and i started dreaming about that damn notifications bell, and literally in the dream (More like a small dream) i was comparing 2 comments i made here.

This is sickening. Stop sending me PMs to rate please. Stop posting things that are temptating to mock in the rating section. It's like you give me the ball under the basket and i just have to make the layup. I need help. This place is not compatible with people who have some sort of serotonin or dopamine deficiency.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum, ascension, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, Samsepioler, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
You’re here forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Sheit I’ve been stuck here since 2015

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Unless you're bored of the average everyday threads

• +1
Already left 2 years, i can make it work
thats what im thinking but at the same time, completely leaving? i left a disc and dont go on .is but there is just too many important stuff and shit here wich you cant find normally and most importantly its the people . yeah theyre toxic but some of them like u (wich is how i found u) are literally the same mindset-wise and thats Extremly rare to find outside of forums or real life

• +1
thats what im thinking but at the same time, completely leaving? i left a disc and dont go on .is but there is just too many important stuff and shit here wich you cant find normally and most importantly its the people . yeah theyre toxic but some of them like u (wich is how i found u) are literally the same mindset-wise and thats Extremly rare to find outside of forums or real life
I guess you are muslim.

Nah, believe me, the best is to abandon the place. The only reason im here is because i have been searching for a job since 2 months ago and i only sit in cafés all day like an old man and browse this place.

There are many good people here but the problem since the first time i made an account has been the same. Too many people with extremely low self esteem that try to bring down others so that they can feel better which makes it really toxic. Also lots of kids lately from TikTok, which i don't mind but they shouldn't really be here and they are the ones that are most easy to fall prey for the low self esteem ones i described up there.

Also too much degeneracy. I never press into NSWF to avoid haram and still i find those things somehow.

The truly good thing about this place is that at least they allow you to speak your mind if you are a muslim (which is almost impossible in other social media, that's why i don't have any). And also as i said there are good people, ive meet many people i would consider friends like TsarTsar and Gengar and others which is good. Also the mods are decent folk, i remember Alexanderr helped me a lot in the past without him realizing probably.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I guess you are muslim.

Nah, believe me, the best is to abandon the place. The only reason im here is because i have been searching for a job since 2 months ago and i only sit in cafés all day like an old man and browse this place.

There are many good people here but the problem since the first time i made an account has been the same. Too many people with extremely low self esteem that try to bring down others so that they can feel better which makes it really toxic. Also lots of kids lately from TikTok, which i don't mind but they shouldn't really be here and they are the ones that are most easy to fall prey for the low self esteem ones i described up there.

Also too much degeneracy. I never press into NSWF to avoid haram and still i find those things somehow.

The truly good thing about this place is that at least they allow you to speak your mind if you are a muslim (which is almost impossible in other social media, that's why i don't have any). And also as i said there are good people, ive meet many people i would consider friends like TsarTsar and Gengar and others which is good. Also the mods are decent folk, i remember Alexanderr helped me a lot in the past without him realizing probably.
Focus n getting that job.

• +1
I was trying to take a nap for 20 minutes and i started dreaming about that damn notifications bell, and literally in the dream (More like a small dream) i was comparing 2 comments i made here.

This is sickening. Stop sending me PMs to rate please. Stop posting things that are temptating to mock in the rating section. It's like you give me the ball under the basket and i just have to make the layup. I need help. This place is not compatible with people who have some sort of serotonin or dopamine deficiency.
WAKE UP!

I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!!!

• JFL
I’ve been on this site for a little now and complely agree

• +1