this site has ruined me

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
recently I’ve had multiple girls reverse search my pics thinking I’m a catfish and then finding my posts on this site lol, it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, fuxkdakikez, TheMilkMan and 10 others
Pimeyes best site

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fufurjde, GabachoCopium and lebronjames23
I can say from a mile away your issues are self inflicted. Just the username tells me everything i need to know about your "Love to be in the backseat" personality

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Yeah never post ur face on here

• +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17 and lebronjames23
I can say from a mile away your issues are self inflicted. Just the username tells me everything i need to know about your "Love to be in the backseat" personality
tf are u on about

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
recently I’ve had multiple girls reverse search my pics thinking I’m a catfish and then finding my posts on this site lol, it’s over
thats why you dont upload pics of ys here retard, you could lose your job and everything just for existing on .org jfl

Fuck men what happened after that ,?

this site has made me a better man more than ever before, you’re just a pussy bud

• +1
Reactions: Eďo_
😂😂😂😂

Take some new pictures and start showing those to girls who you meet for the first time instead of ones that you posted on here

Not necessarily unless you’ve said some really cancellable/racist/generally fucked up shit on here it’s fine

Just tell them it’s a men’s self improvement website