This theory to add MM of PFL works?

vamptriad

vamptriad

It's not time for it to over
Can having a canthoplasty with infraorbital implants and doing eyelashesmsxxing increase MM of PFL? I have read this theory a lot in this forum but is it really works atleast 3MM - 2MM?

Just get this and stop overthinking

• +1
Reactions: boringthot
Eyelashmaxxing has a minimal effect and only for those with long lashes, which might further obscure the PFL if not "combed". Canthoplasty might give you something with the tensioning of the eyelids, but it would be imperceptible in terms of PFL. Implants serve no purpose in terms of PFL. So, essentially, a definite no. Over for the PFLcels :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Eyelashmaxxing has a minimal effect and only for those with long lashes, which might further obscure the PFL if not "combed". Canthoplasty might give you something with the tensioning of the eyelids, but it would be imperceptible in terms of PFL. Implants serve no purpose in terms of PFL. So, essentially, a definite no. Over for the PFLcels :feelsrope:
Seriously, with canthoplasty I can't add at least 1mm. :(

Seriously, with canthoplasty I can't add at least 1mm. :(
You might get 1mm of optical illusion, but anyone claiming a PFL increase from canthoplasty probably got a mess from catmaxxing :lul:

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and vamptriad
  • JFL
Reactions: Memento Mori

It's not over for anyone, really, because it's already over for everyone from the moment we're born. Remember man, that you are dust, and unto dust you shall return. Memento mori.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and vamptriad
It's not over for anyone, really, because it's already over for everyone from the moment we're born. Remember man, that you are dust, and unto dust you shall return. Memento mori.
true. theres nothing to be sad about. god has his chosen ones! you just cant rebel and say " NO ILL BE THE CHOSEN ONE"!

• +1
Reactions: Memento Mori