Diamond
Just kidding.

I get pussy and you don't.

Just kidding.

I get pussy and you don't.
Download

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Thanks for interacting with my thread faggots.

Hope you die

Comment some more come on.

I love when girls fawn over me.
Why are u wasting time on a forum that doesn't benefit you at all, for u to repeatedly say u get pussy, I can presume you are just as much of an incel as the ethnic cucks on here

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Why are u wasting time on a forum that doesn't benefit you at all, for u to repeatedly say u get pussy, I can presume you are just as much of an incel as the ethnic cucks on here
Dnrd. I'm a hero. I'm roasting people who are evil and fucked in the head. So, no, I don't feel bad about bullying you schizo autists.

Dnrd. I'm a hero. I'm roasting people who are evil and fucked in the head. So, no, I don't feel bad about bullying you schizo autists.
What do u look like, pm if uncomfortable.

No it’s because we are short you dumbass none of us would like to be in this situation

No it’s because we are short you dumbass none of us would like to be in this situation
Your grammer is so bad I can’t understand what your saying. You speak like a 3 year old.

Duke Dennis just rizzed up my gyat 😂😂😂😂 I’m about to get Fanum taxed by Adin Ross 😱😱😱😱😱😱 I got caught gooning while I was on my skbidi toilet ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65984
Where’s the period in that second sentence? I learned that when I was 3.
You low t soy boy ofc I am not going to put periods when I’m speaking to a lifeless incel like you

Duke Dennis just rizzed up my gyat 😂😂😂😂 I’m about to get Fanum taxed by Adin Ross 😱😱😱😱😱😱 I got caught gooning while I was on my skbidi toilet ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
That's what chad would do.

You low t soy boy ofc I am not going to put periods when I’m speaking to a lifeless incel like you
Your so mad and emotional. I'm glad losers like you stay inside all day long, because I feel bad for all the poor women you've sexually harassed.

Last edited:
That's what chad would do.
I rizzed that gyat! Me! Skibidi by Skibidi! And I’ll be cooked if I let you Fanum tax it down just cuz you don’t like the way another Sigma goons!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65984
I rizzed that gyat! Me! Skibidi by Skibidi! And I’ll be cooked if I let you Fanum tax it down just cuz you don’t like the way another Sigma goons!
W Rizzler.

-Bro says he gets pussy
-Spends time on incel forum

You’re so mad and emotional. I'm glad losers like you stay inside all day long, because I feel bad for all the poor women you've sexually harassed.
get fucked god hating democrat

I love your theory :love: