This tiktok is crazy

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
100k likes from foids in betabuxx relationships wtf, the post basically means that she has a betabuxx boyfriend whom she hides to have access to better guys for fucking. Is this strictly american black foid thing, or should everybody be concerned when their gf doesn’t post them on social media lol

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeHGVjUc/

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Orvka381, JohnBaza, whiteislandpill and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
black bop things

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and bloomercel
day by day, rotting in this website, I begin to not see the need to date a woman.

>tiktok

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: piec
Ugly guys who don't know their place deserve this.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Ugly sheboon

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and bloomercel
100k likes from foids in betabuxx relationships wtf, the post basically means that she has a betabuxx boyfriend whom she hides to have access to better guys for fucking. Is this strictly american black foid thing, or should everybody be concerned when their gf doesn’t post them on social media lol

if you’re enjoying your day too much, you can go through all of this hoe’s posts, can’t grasp that someone would really act like this irl

day by day, rotting in this website, I begin to not see the need to date a woman.
Pursuing girls is a big waste of time, working on long term goals is all that matters
Once you have it figured it out and have some stability then girls will pursue you, if not fuck it, just focus on having some friends

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro and VenatorLuparius
Pursuing girls is a big waste of time, working on long term goals is all that matters
Once you have it figured it out and have some stability then girls will pursue you, if not fuck it, just focus on having some friends
exactly What I need to do.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381