This was Jordan Barrett's gf

JFL at her face, gets halo'd by the hair.

Teeths me
Haha here jordan is looking like bloated young leonardo di caprio

he probably has a small dick

Love exists
656.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Demir, kobecel, Michael Myers and 2 others
It's over for modelcels

My gf is like my left arm. A lot of the time you forget it's even there but you use it a lot
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Would you have said the same a few months ago?
I'm gonna assume that smth happened with his virgin gf that made him gulp down the blackpill, I don't blame him tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
I'm gonna assume that smth happened with his virgin gf that made him gulp down the blackpill
Since all women are promiscuous and easily bored, I bet you can guess what happened.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
"nothing wrong with hypergamy sweaty :soy::bluepill:"

And she knows my views on love. I've been quite direct about the fact I only want a relationship to fulfil my perceived moral obligations.
Autism overload jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
And she knows my views on love. I've been quite direct about the fact I only want a relationship to fulfil my perceived moral obligations.
Most people to their partners: "I'm with you because I love you."

@Alarico8 to his partner: "I'm with you because I'm just fulfilling my perceived moral obligations."

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
Looks like it isn't a shitpost now after what I have seen
Tbh I'm quite all over the place with where I stand on it. True love seems like a strange idea.

But my irl experience is pretty much completely contrary to everything spouted by blackpillers and awalt.

The reason I want a relationship above all else is a moral one. If I didn't have my views I'd be with a different girl every other night.

But that's not to say I don't have a genuine fondness or care for my gf, or that I don't enjoy her company non-sexually. I do, and it's conceivable that she might feel the same, and I guess that is fundamentally what love is.

I just wouldn't be in a monogamous relationship if I didn't have my beliefs, because I can have the same intimacy outside the bounds of a relationship. Relationships are for procreation, which I wouldn't feel the need to do otherwise.

That's quite a butchered explanation but I think it's coherent.

Most people to their partners: "I'm with you because I love you."

@Alarico8 to his partner: "I'm with you because I'm just fulfilling my perceived moral obligations."

:lul:
You don't word it quite like that but it's sort of true. If you were a genuinely nihilistic Chad you can't tell me you'd be ltring girls rather than slaying.

I guess I'm with her for two reasons then.

1) Because I want a relationship on moral grounds

2) I feel a general fondness for her that could be described as love, and so choose her rather than anyone else

I'd be in a relationship regardless of reason 2, but reason 2 is why I am with her specifically

Last edited:
It doesn't m8. Sorry to burst ur bubble
Least not long term love. Women r designed to love u for like 4 years max before they find someone else. That's just biology and evolution
Don’t cry just because you broke up with yo gf pal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
The guy isn't good looking though he looks like he's wearing a mask and his eyes are tooth picks, only a weird chick would be into that