This Website Only Applies to USA/UK

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
I just went outside and saw a fat, bald curry with a woman.
Anytime I go outside I see men ugly as fuck, out of shape, with women.

It is only on the internet you have white men in USA/UK crying about how incel they are and how they cant get women
and how bad women are.

In real life in countries that are not satanic like the USA, men easily get women.

This website and other sites where white USA males congregate, makes you feel only rich men or male models can get women.

Just look at Quemirasman, he is a manlet and goes through 1 new woman a month.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: based_pakichad421, LordSergiXX63, Brandon Curington and 6 others

It is only on the internet you have white men in USA/UK crying about how incel they are and how they cant get women
and how bad women are.

In real life in countries that are not satanic like the USA, men easily get women.

This website and other sites where white USA males congregate, makes you feel only rich men or male models can get women.

Remove UK from the title, anyone can get laid in this shit country besides obvious non nt types like myself

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, efidescontinuado, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Remove UK from the title, anyone can get laid in this shit country besides obvious non nt types like myself
You're allegedly HTN+, if it's that easy for your average balding curry Londonite manlet shitskin then it should be that easy for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, tombradylover, aesthetic beauty and 2 others

and how bad women are.

Major cope

You have incels from the slums of Tehran talking about how degenerate their foids are, you can't point out the exceptions and act like they're the norm. Sub 5 = over in the West

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and try2beme
uk women are pump and dump only no commit no dates they disgust me

the uk just has mostly ugly hoes so if u exclude that the pool is small and all ran thru btw
so many disgusting poojetas and sheboons
So only fuck skinny wyt girls with cute feet or petite with pretty faces

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 51781
Major cope

You have incels from the slums of Tehran talking about how degenerate their foids are, you can't point out the exceptions and act like they're the norm. Sub 5 = over in the West
Not in my country, I see plenty of 2/10 PSL men with women................
If I posted them here you all would tell them to rope.

I also feel you are a nibba who never leave your house, since even in the UK where people like
forevergymcelling complain, I have lived there for years and I have seen unattractive men with women, short men with women, nerds with women, even saw a dark skin curry holding hands with a taller white woman in Leeds city center.

If by West you mean USA then ok, but every other country this website is not correct.

Not in my country, I see plenty of 2/10 PSL men with women................
If I posted them here you all would tell them to rope.

I also feel you are a nibba who never leave your house, since even in the UK where people like
forevergymcelling complain, I have lived there for years and I have seen unattractive men with women, short men with women, nerds with women, even saw a dark skin curry holding hands with a taller white woman in Leeds city center.

If by West you mean USA then ok, but every other country this website is not correct.
Other anecdotes tell another story

See: @6ft4's Incelcon

Other anecdotes tell another story

See: @6ft4's Incelcon
it is an anecdote to you but it is real to me, I saw it with my own eyes out in real life, I dont just read stuff on the internet and believe everything like most angry bitter mgtows and blackpill incels.

Most things I speak about I seen for myself.
When I was 12, I had bad acne and still got asked out by a slim fair skin girl who was 16yrs.
Things are different when you are out in the real world than just taking everything said on here as facts.

The uk is just subhumans dating eachother ugly bastards bro

Why is uk shithole? I’m from USA. I thought uk was the same but smaller?

You're allegedly HTN+, if it's that easy for your average balding curry Londonite manlet shitskin then it should be that easy for you
The answer always to these types of scenarios is that the guy is never HTN+