This whole age gap thing has normie minds absolutely warped

U

uglysub8male

Master
So I was chatting on a livestream with a hot straight 19 year old girl, a 40 year old dyke and some fat soyboy simp. I told the lesbian to tell the 19 year old to show her tits. That’s what started it. I only said that because she was flirting with and calling her sexy on another stream last week. Then this dumb rug munching bitch starts talking about how she's a "kid" to her and the fat soyboy chimes in calling her a "young child". He sounded kinda facetious but I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious. I pointed out the fact that she was flirting with her last week then she denied it and said she only called her pretty which is a lie. She asked the 19 year old if she did but she agreed with her and only said the dyke complimented her which is also a lie because I talked to the 19 year old on her own stream last week after when she herself said the lesbian was flirting with her when I made a joke about how she "got violated by a dyke". The fat soyboy chimed in again to say one of the stupidest things I've heard and said I'm the type of guy who thinks a woman is flirting with me if she calls me handsome which is obviously usually the case. The only time it can't reasonably be interpretated as such is if it's a female relative, not a random woman. Also, in the original stream the dyke said she's gonna wait until she's 21 to take her out which obviously implies preexisting sexual attraction and as if waiting until a certain age makes a difference. It's the same as guys who waits for and make sure a girl is "legal". Just another edition of normies being retarded pieces of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, mug, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Rectum

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
dnr nigger

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 22918
I bet the dyke and the fat guy use Inceltears. These two sound like giga turbo NPCs

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I bet the dyke and the fat guy use Inceltears. These two sound like giga turbo NPCs
They aren’t white suburbanites so they aren’t the demographic. They’re spics from Jew York

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, gonion wanter and Michael Myers
So I was chatting on a livestream with a hot straight 19 year old girl, a 40 year old dyke and some fat soyboy simp. I told the lesbian to tell the 19 year old to show her tits. That’s what started it. I only said that because she was flirting with and calling her sexy on another stream last week. Then this dumb rug munching bitch starts talking about how she's a "kid" to her and the fat soyboy chimes in calling her a "young child". He sounded kinda facetious but I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious. I pointed out the fact that she was flirting with her last week then she denied it and said she only called her pretty which is a lie. She asked the 19 year old if she did but she agreed with her and only said the dyke complimented her which is also a lie because I talked to the 19 year old on her own stream last week after when she herself said the lesbian was flirting with her when I made a joke about how she "got violated by a dyke". The fat soyboy chimed in again to say one of the stupidest things I've heard and said I'm the type of guy who thinks a woman is flirting with me if she calls me handsome which is obviously usually the case. The only time it can't reasonably be interpretated as such is if it's a female relative, not a random woman. Also, in the original stream the dyke said she's gonna wait until she's 21 to take her out which obviously implies preexisting sexual attraction and as if waiting until a certain age makes a difference. It's the same as guys who waits for and make sure a girl is "legal". Just another edition of normies being retarded pieces of shit
I would of already called them a bunch of slurs by the time the fat soyboy started to chime in. As a matter of fact I would of already bullied that faggot to suicide. Op is a cuck that gets walked over by obese fags.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and gonion wanter
age nd foids is such bs , ton of foids lose their virginity even before 15 , i know a girl who was like 13 and already non virgin.
they see age gap in relationships as normal only when they like it. Women think with their feelings , not brains. 14 year old girl would be fine as shit with having sex if its 35 year old chad , she would be making up excuses that its normal , they have love , age doesnt matter and etc. If it was 14 year old girl with some 19 year old LTN , and they broke up she would call him pedo , laugh at him , call him all sort of named

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
But..but.. according to reddit 25 year old woman is obviously being groomed by 40 year old man

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and klip11
They genuinely believe this crap. Some 25 year old knocked up a 19 year old chick and they called him a “pedo.” :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Jamaldickjavontus, Squirtoutmabooty and 5 others
They genuinely believe this crap. Some 25 year old knocked up a 19 year old chick and they called him a “pedo.” :feelskek:
Death to them all

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
They aren’t white suburbanites so they aren’t the demographic. They’re spics from Jew York
I got a Mexican foid friend from Texas and she’s also very much an age-cuck. She is the type of person to think a 23 year old can’t be with a 19 year old. While she dated someone in his 40s when she was 21 once. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, LooksOrDeath and uglysub8male
Death to them all
Preach. They’re also very hypocritical. They only think it’s a problem when the man is older. It’s fine if the woman is older according to themselves. They will admit their hypocrisy so that’s something at least.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and klip11
I got a Mexican foid friend from Texas and she’s also very much an age-cuck. She is the type of person to think a 23 year old can’t be with a 19 year old. While she dated someone in his 40s when she was 21 once. :feelskek:
They always have a story of dating an older man themselves

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Michael Myers
They always have a story of dating an older man themselves
You noticed it too?! They’re hypocrites. That’s why you can’t take their opinion seriously. Like how you gonna let a middle-aged man rawdog you while you were 21 and then say a 23 year old going for a 19 year old is “bad.”

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Jamaldickjavontus
The title and that mass of text leads me to believe you have mental problems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, klip11 and TechnoBoss
I would of already called them a bunch of slurs by the time the fat soyboy started to chime in. As a matter of fact I would of already bullied that faggot to suicide. Op is a cuck that gets walked over by obese fags.
YOU RACIST QUEER! GIVE ME THE 23 TO 45 DIFFERENT SPICES IN YOUR BARBECUE! RIGHT NOW YOU FAGGOT!

I have 15 year old gf

You got played should’ve known not to get near fags

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
I remember this subhuman mincecraft YouTuber “CallmeCarson” lost his career because he was texting a 17yo girl as a 19yo guy.
IMG 4019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and uglysub8male
You an age gap hysterical normie too?
After reading it it's so much worse

No I'm not. Your story is just gross and written by a resentful retard.

The whole age gap argument is dumb because sure a 29 yo may be dating an 18 yo but when you are 29 yo can also cuck the next generation

After reading it it's so much worse

No I'm not. Your story is just gross and written by a resentful retard.
Lmfao you definitely are because how tf is my story gross and how does it make me a resentful retard? :soy:

Kys normtard. I thought you were a well known based troll but you‘re suddenly a soytard here unless you’re using the based troll’s profile pic

Last edited:
Lmfao you definitely are because how tf is my story gross and how does it make me a resentful retard? :soy:

Kys normtard. I thought you were a well known based troll but you‘re suddenly a soytard here unless you’re using the based troll’s profile pic.
It's gross because you're fishing for poon on twitch streams like a proper coomer with not a single friend

You ask random women on the internet to pull out their tits.

The resentful part was excessive. You are extremely weird and strange individual reguardless and your less than savory social demanor can be smelled through the screen.

It's gross because you're fishing for poon on twitch streams like a proper coomer with not a single friend

You ask random women on the internet to pull out their tits.

The resentful part was excessive. You are extremely weird and strange individual reguardless and your less than savory social demanor can be smelled through the screen.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Also, it was Instagram which is where that happens a lot. Yes, I am a coomer which is natural for heterosexual men especially ones who would be on a site like this. You’d have to be one to understand. Me saying that wasn’t the issue they had as like I said it’s normal in the spaces on Instagram that I frequent. Way to ignore the point though just to be a virtue signaling soyfag while looksmax.org for some odd reason :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
A trademark emoticon of the "friendless goon"

Ive noticed its only ever used to justify utterly strange behavior
Stop using the based guy’s profile pic soyfag