This without question puts to bed the debate on Face vs Body.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
They all went for the slender, lean with very little muscle physique and the moment these girls found out the interviewer was the one with the 'steroid body' as they put it, they did a complete U turn and said; 'oh no, but you're sexy'. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
girls want a guy with dad bod and big dick

My grandad fucked a brit girl once

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and lowiqNormie
They all went for the slender, lean with very little muscle physique and the moment these girls found out the interviewer was the one with the 'steroid body' as they put it, they did a complete U turn and said; 'oh no, but you're sexy'.

body is 24 percent face is 52 percent rest is personality in other words how dominant and aggressive you are

What women say =/= What women do

Women in clubs treated me like a joke when I was skinnyfat. I only started having some success after gymmaxing, and women would say straight up they like my muscles.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, trueceI and MakinItHappen

this body here is peak aesthetic imo. Girls like that natural-ish yet muscular and defined body.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub3cel and Axii
Also keep in mind they're imagining some good-looking Tiktok eboy head on that twink body. Those guys don't need body to compensate. A MTN needs a good physique to have any sex appeal because he can't rely on face.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MakinItHappen
Also keep in mind they're imagining some good-looking Tiktok eboy head on that twink body. Those guys don't need body to compensate. A MTN needs a good physique to have any sex appeal because he can't rely on face.

Precisely, but we also aren't factoring in the age of the girls. They are all under 18 LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The moment he asked an adult woman, it was his:

I think this is more tied to age after some further thought.

Are you saying he has a good face

Are you saying he has a good face

If you don't think that's a Chadlite face you're a clean moron.;

Look at his lower facial third, complexion, palate, smile, teeth, hair-texture, skull, chin projection.

Don't be a psl autist moron. Pls. I'm begging you. Esp since I can't thump you.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
I noticed a huge difference whenever I put on 15 pounds of muscle and became really lean. I’m not a big guy by any means, I’m still pretty thin but having slight visable abs and arm definition helped out me tremendously. People would comments on my body a lot on dating sites

If you don't think that's a Chadlite face you're a clean moron.;

Look at his lower facial third, complexion, palate, smile, teeth, hair-texture, skull, chin projection.

Don't be a psl autist moron. Pls. I'm begging you. Esp since I can't thump you.
Youve gotta be taking the piss. He looks like a typical inbred britbong

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
However face is still number 1, but physique is like a multiplier of face. So if an ugly guy gets jacked he's not going to see much difference, but if a good looking guy like this gets jacked he's going to see a huge effect.

NGRYPLG.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I think girls are just smart enough to correlate skinny bodies with better faces. Lean body = more likely to have lean face, and ugly guys tend to spend more time in the gym.

Good face + big, muscular body is just life on easy mode.