"Those popular kids in highschool will end up with sad lives bro"

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Welcome to the part 2 of my favourite copes.

Today, my LTB sister and my dad were talking about one blonde, skinny, tall Stacylite girl that "became deranged".

My sister and her used to be in the same friend group years ago when they were all young, but now that they go to the hs together, stacylite abandoned them all.

Beauty femininity beautiful blonde woman with long blond hair smiling natural portrait 360074

This old friend of my sister was gl since ever but now she really started foging the entire friendgroup's combined PSL score

Naturally, now she is one of the most popular girls in her hs.
Best friends teen girls sunset city group 104936555

"Ehh, don't worry about her, she is a degenarate anyway, she will have a sad sad life. Just focus on your studies instead haha, these are her golden days and they will soon be over"

Images 3

This happened today to my sister but I had similar stuff happen to me.

Getting moged by chads to death, then having good meaning people, like my parents, gaslight me how all those losers will:

"WORK IN MY COMPANY AS HONORARY DOOR-OPENERS":lul::lul::lul:
360 F 126960739 cYivBWjpIGwizauvZUy27SfF2WY8jXzC

(The only pic on the internet that closely resembles "chad opening door")

I would silently laugh, look far into the distance, imagine myself staying in this hell paved with bluepilled lies.

I would sit, look far into the sky, and imagine myself surgerymaxxing, leaving everything good and bad I have currently behind, staying completely alone...

...just for a chance to maybe, for one moment, feel like these "highscool superstars that will fail in life" do daily.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit, Yuya Moggershima and 14 others

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, notrealdanish, nordicfoidslayer23 and 4 others
They lied to me saying to focus on studying, "the rest will come with time"

And here I am a 28 yo socially isolated unsuccesful man who has never felt the most valuable thing on earth, prime pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

And here I am a 28 yo socially isolated man who has never felt the most valuable thing on earth, prime pussy.
The effect of being ugly, I’m 17 and I know this will be mex

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

And here I am a 28 yo socially isolated man who has never felt the most valuable thing on earth, prime pussy.
Brutal, I feel bad hearing that man.

I am younger and I had the luck to get blackpilled maybe just in time to at least get a chance at surgerymaxxing.

Blackpill really is hard to swallow, and even if my parents swallowed it THEMSELVES, no way would they be honest with me about it. I will use knowledge that I have and won't listen to what they say

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Cope I’m on a path to out perform all those faggots in high school i am powered by the rage I feel remembering them and now they life mogged me

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 31944
Is this short on YouTube? Absolutely beautiful classic reel, gives me goosebumps

Despite being post-prime here, he still manages to transmit similar emotions as when he was younger

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
Cope I’m on a path to out perform all those faggots in high school i am powered by the rage I feel remembering them and now they life mogged me
Will you surgerymaxx?

Lonely was taken

Go Jihad on them

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
Will you surgerymaxx?
I don’t know maybe I’d just get fillers for my undereye at max I’m fine with my looks tbh. Just need to get leaner and fix acne

My goal is to get to certain status level and post 24/7 how my life is better than those popular faggots in highschool

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 31944
I don’t know maybe I’d just get fillers for my undereye at max I’m fine with my looks tbh. Just need to get leaner and fix acne

My goal is to get to certain status level and post 24/7 how my life is better than those popular faggots in highschool
Well then you aren't in as bad of a situation as I am.

I am a LTN and in order to mog these people I will have to pagnonimaxx

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Well then you aren't in as bad of a situation as I am.

I am a LTN and in order to mog these people I will have to pagnonimaxx
Good luck but try everything before surgery. And I mean who am I kidding, one of them fucked up high school and is a low paid photographer but still looks good and posts some new hot slut on his story. So popular kids might still mog us brutal

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Lonenely sigma
The absolute moggers will go on to mog, simple as that. The losers will go on to lose.

It's everyone that's in the middle that is hard to predict. Some have glowups, some descend hard. I had a glowup but the damage is done, am a mentalcel who cannot be satisfied without a thin Stacylite at minimum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, It'snotover, horizontallytall and 1 other person

And here I am a 28 yo socially isolated unsuccesful man who has never felt the most valuable thing on earth, prime pussy.
Exact same shit here.

I focused on my studies, become a top-tier academic mogger with top 0.5% results.
Resulted in nothing but pain, depression, isolation and mental illness.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Lmao, latincell95 and 2 others
Good luck but try everything before surgery. And I mean who am I kidding, one of them fucked up high school and is a low paid photographer but still looks good and posts some new hot slut on his story. So popular kids might still mog us brutal
I already did 90% of everything I could, maybe I need some more skincare/tanning but thats hardly my main problem.

And yeah, they might really still mog us, but this, at least, gives me SOME life purpose... certainly bigger one than becoming a cuck in 30 years for a LTB girl

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and House Lannister
Exact same shit here.

I focused on my studies, become a top-tier academic mogger with top 0.5% results.
Resulted in nothing but pain, depression, isolation and mental illness.
Aren't you a chad?

The absolute moggers will go on to mog, simple as that. The losers will go on to lose.

It's everyone that's in the middle that is hard to predict. Some have glowups, some descend hard. I had a glowup but the damage is done, am a mentalcel who cannot be satisfied without a thin Stacylite at minimum.
Over for you bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 23778
I

Today, my LTB sister and my dad were talking about one blonde, skinny, tall Stacylite girl that "became deranged".

My sister and her used to be in the same friend group years ago when they were all young, but now that they go to the hs together, stacylite abandoned them all.

View attachment 2313805

This old friend of my sister was gl since ever but now she really started foging the entire friendgroup's combined PSL score

View attachment 2313810

"Ehh, don't worry about her, she is a degenarate anyway, she will have a sad sad life. Just focus on your studies instead haha, these are her golden days and they will soon be over"

View attachment 2313813

Getting moged by chads to death, then having good meaning people, like my parents, gaslight me how all those losers will:

View attachment 2313817

I would silently laugh, look far into the distance, imagine myself staying in this hell paved with bluepilled lies.

I would sit, look far into the sky, and imagine myself surgerymaxxing, leaving everything good and bad I have currently behind, staying completely alone...

...just for a chance to maybe, for one moment, feel like these "highscool superstars that will fail in life" do daily.
Most popular people will live shitty lives as do most people in general. Money buys happiness lol espically for women who can easily get a man.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I was looking through my yearbook and noticed one dude and was like "Wow, never realized quite how good looking that dude was." so I looked him up on facebook. Wife is overweight and looks 50 years old. Literally aged 30 years in 5 years and went from Stacylite to not even relevant enough to rate. Now he has to be satisfied fucking her for the next 40 years. lol

Do not get married unless her grandma is fuckable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, horizontallytall and Lonenely sigma

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma

nigga just step out to a club

• JFL
nigga just step out to a club
As I'm sub 5 PSL I better stay at home honestly, and I'm already old as fuck and I would look creepy and a weirdo

• +1

My favorite is:

"Just be yourself and the right people will come into your life"

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit and Debetro
My favorite is:

"Just be yourself and the right people will come into your life"
So much bullshit around especially with family relatives

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and BoredPrince
So much bullshit around especially with family relatives
Not just family, but teachers, media...
You name it

The ones who were supposed to give us the right advice, lied to us through our childhood

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others

Thin or pawg stacylite tbh. Can't forget my favorite low class pheno

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

At 28 that’s on u bro

It’s not completely untrue if ur a brainless jock chad that doesn’t become pro athlete. They often end up as doormen/bouncers, but they still outstay normies x1000 because clubs give them insane exposure

• +1
pics of stacy or larp

• JFL
It’s not completely untrue if ur a brainless jock chad that doesn’t become pro athlete. They often end up as doormen/bouncers, but they still outstay normies x1000 because clubs give them insane exposure
Yeah but to say they are likely to fail in life just becase 20 girls suck them off in hs is as copeful as it gets

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
As I'm sub 5 PSL I better stay at home honestly, and I'm already old as fuck and I would look creepy and a weirdo
at the club you'll fuck something dw

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
at the club you'll fuck something dw
The problem is getting it up, at my age and my circunstances it's insanely hard. This is a bless in the future, I prefer to be a castrated subhuman rather than a horny subhuman

• So Sad
The problem is getting it up, at my age and my circunstances it's insanely hard. This is a bless in the future, I prefer to be a castrated subhuman rather than a horny subhuman
Why don't you save up for hardmaxxing? Could it ascend you?

• +1
Just talk to girls first, you'll get horny

View attachment 2313805

View attachment 2313810

View attachment 2313813

View attachment 2313817

I genuinly think you are a fucking woman after reading this.

You are aren't you? you are the sister jfl.

I genuinly think you are a fucking woman after reading this.

You are aren't you? you are the sister jfl.
wtf?

If I said "poor jews, they got sent to concentracion camps and killed", would you think I am a jew?

Dumb example but you get the point