those who are still ugly post softmaxing

A

agoostis

Master
how do u cope?

it’s the worst that can happen when u leanmax af and u clear ur skin and get contact ur face cannot be more maxxed but ur still ltn

an post 20 so face full grown too

how to cope surgery are too expensive and impossible to live with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner, 5.5psl, rand anon and 1 other person
if ur ugly after softmaxing fully. ur subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner, Krakowski, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
talking from personal experince?
i mog u look at pfp. i havent ossftmaxxed or lloksmaxxxed beisdes skincare, i will do supplements and gua sha. then lean max and its over for u. im also only 14, so my bones are gonna het bigger.
Boneless nigga
Photo on 5 20 23 at 107 PM
Photo on 6 14 23 at 1004 PM
camera makes my fcae lookswierd. nose loooks bigger and browridge looks off, its way betterirl.

• JFL
Reactions: Rxw3n, depressionmaxxing, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
how do u cope?

it’s the worst that can happen when u leanmax af and u clear ur skin and get contact ur face cannot be more maxxed but ur still ltn

an post 20 so face full grown too

how to cope surgery are too expensive and impossible to live with
Soft maxing can get most ppl to a 6/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner, Krakowski and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TonyANT, Krakowski, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
just get genio

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 29167 and FacialStructure404
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, angelo and humanoidsub7
Completely standard forum currycel

Not sure why you think you're anything special
im trolling bro. im 14 and have no respobilities. this is helal fun

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, FacialStructure404, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, NerdcelThundercok and rand anon
I can still use some softmaxxing but I already know my most egregious failos need to be fixed through a hardmax or two. I'd only cry if I knew there were no hardmaxxing options

Idk, I’m just gonna rotmaxx after I get rhino if I still can’t ascend

i mog u look at pfp. i havent ossftmaxxed or lloksmaxxxed beisdes skincare, i will do supplements and gua sha. then lean max and its over for u. im also only 14, so my bones are gonna het bigger.View attachment 2269238View attachment 2269239View attachment 2269240 camera makes my fcae lookswierd. nose loooks bigger and browridge looks off, its way betterirl.

Any subhuman white boi can mog u to ur hometown and back
Over for currycels no surgery can fix ur pheno

• Woah
Reactions: Sondern
I'm softmaxxed and ugly.. How do I cope? I don't, I will kill myself as soon as I can.

its over for me
it's not your mental health Is fucked, talk to your parents Bro please don't worry about your looks you can improve them easily if you only want

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal
it's not your mental health Is fucked, talk to your parents Bro please don't worry about your looks you can improve them easily if you only want
:feelswhy:

@TRUE_CEL please Bro do something for this guy, his mental health Is fucked, I tried helping him being 100% honest but he still wants to rope

• So Sad
@TRUE_CEL please Bro do something for this guy, his mental health Is fucked, I tried helping him being 100% honest but he still wants to rope
no mental health for your face

no mental health for your face
Bro try to reach your potential with softmaxess before being depressed for your looks you Will look good Bro trust me please

Bro try to reach your potential with softmaxess before being depressed for your looks you Will look good Bro trust me please
i dont trust u bluecel

• JFL
Reactions: Ruben
i dont trust u bluecel
Bro you aren't even depressed about your looks you're Just depressed because some incel on this forum told you that Is over and you trust him because he has 10k posts on here that's even worse

• JFL
Bro you aren't even depressed about your looks you're Just depressed because some incel on this forum told you that Is over and you trust him because he has 10k posts on here that's even worse
who?

even some guys wrote to me that Is over but i don't give a fuck about their opinion

I don't know you said that you don't trust me cause im a bluecel so ipotetically you are trusting some stupid incel only because he has 10k posts

• JFL
  • So Sad