Those who have consulted in person with pagnoni, were his before and afters for cheekbones and infraorbitals good

eyebagcel

eyebagcel

overdosed on media and phenopill
I can’t consult with him physically so anyone else that did how did his before and afters look? think he has a better aesthetic eye than eppley, yaremchuk, ramerei etc?

• +1
Reactions: metagross
euro surgeons have like no info about their work on the internet

I can’t consult with him physically so anyone else that did how did his before and afters look? think he has a better aesthetic eye than eppley, yaremchuk, ramerei etc?
His hard tissue work is good. His soft tissue work is shit. @herring got an amazing Infra saddle result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and eyebagcel
His hard tissue work is good. His soft tissue work is shit. @herring got an amazing Infra saddle result
you went to him too didn’t you? i feel he does saddles and cheekbones well from what i see but 2 ppl is a small sample size

you went to him too didn’t you? i feel he does saddles and cheekbones well from what i see but 2 ppl is a small sample size
Yeah my implants are really good especially my supras. He botched one of my eyes with a bony cantho. The corner is rounded but the other eye he got lucky and it mogger tier now

Yeah my implants are really good especially my supras. He botched one of my eyes with a bony cantho. The corner is rounded but the other eye he got lucky and it mogger tier now
u got a drill bone canthopexy?

So is getting bimax, jaw angle implants, drop down supra , and infra with saddles a good idea for Pagnoni or is he not reliable for this

So is getting bimax, jaw angle implants, drop down supra , and infra with saddles a good idea for Pagnoni or is he not reliable for this
for the implants I think yes. Bimax stuff idk about

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23