thoughts on eye surgery

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity

shes obviously ancient and its a week after surgery it doesnt look as good as it will. nonetheless its far better then before. literally made her look younger and more attractive somewhat. also the implementation of the surgery intrigued me. the decompression was done using fat not bone which i hadnt realised was possible and thus decreased the chances of complications. i dont get why surgeons dont do this instead of traditional retraction. yes she looks like a different ethnic group but she fogs her before.

Nice surgery, would breed.

what are all the different types of eye surgerys whats the difference between lid retraction, canthoplasty, canthopexy and blephoraplasty or however you say it

what are all the different types of eye surgerys whats the difference between lid retraction, canthoplasty, canthopexy and blephoraplasty or however you say it
your eye area is probably the most complex part of your face. all these surgeries target different parts of the eye. from the canthus to the eyelids. all why trying to preserve the actual eyeball. its fascinating tbh.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
the decompression was done using fat not bone which i hadnt realised was possible and thus decreased the chances of complications. i dont get why surgeons dont do this instead of traditional retraction. yes she looks like a different ethnic group but she fogs her before.
Because she really didn't NEED it. Most orbital decompression surgeries are done on people with very prominent/protruding eyes.

There's a lot of orbital decompresion techniques. Many of the ones taban does for mild cases could only be orbital fat decompression. There is lateral wall decompression, medial wall decompression, and orbital wall decompression as well.

The only person I know on this forum to get orbital decompression (Titbot) got 3-wall OD which is all 3 of these.
i dont get why surgeons dont do this instead of traditional retraction
Wdym traditional retraction? She got a canthoplasty as well.

Because she really didn't NEED it. Most orbital decompression surgeries are done on people with very prominent/protruding eyes.

There's a lot of orbital decompresion techniques. Many of the ones taban does for mild cases could only be orbital fat decompression. There is lateral wall decompression, medial wall decompression, and orbital wall decompression as well.

The only person I know on this forum to get orbital decompression (Titbot) got 3-wall OD which is all 3 of these.

Wdym traditional retraction? She got a canthoplasty as well.
i see. so the purpose is to provide more space between the walls and the eye itself. i assumed it was only done through the temporal bone. but i didnt account fat. makes sense. taban is a dirty jew.
i meant often times when one has lower eyelid retraction most surgeons tend to slightly raise the lower eyelid through the canthus, whilst i want her results. a more positively titled look. its retarded that this isnt fundamental for all these surgeries. you look at most transformations and you can barely notice a difference.

i see. so the purpose is to provide more space between the walls and the eye itself. i assumed it was only done through the temporal bone. but i didnt account fat. makes sense. taban is a dirty jew.
i meant often times when one has lower eyelid retraction most surgeons tend to slightly raise the lower eyelid through the canthus, whilst i want her results. a more positively titled look. its retarded that this isnt fundamental for all these surgeries. you look at most transformations and you can barely notice a difference.
Not sure what you mean by canthus, there is the lateral canthus and the medial canthus. During canthoplasty they detach your lateral canthal tendon from the lateral canthus, and then shorten it so it sits higher when it wraps around the eyelid. They also may put a graft in to support the lower eyelid.

The canthal tilt is innate. It's hard to tell because of the droopy eyelids, but if you look at her before, she did have PCT and her medial canthus was positioned lower than the lateral canthus. So when the eyelid was made straight, her positive tilt was more apparent.

If you're talking about the eyelid drooping as it reaches the medial canthus, that's how the eye naturally looks. A very straight lower eyelid will look unnatural on most people. Her lower eyelid towards the lateral canthus will start to droop as time goes on, the swelling pushes the eyelids up.

What I tihnk you want is what ends up making people look botched, that's why surgeons avoid it. You can see it in this video.

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
Not sure what you mean by canthus, there is the lateral canthus and the medial canthus. During canthoplasty they detach your lateral canthal tendon from the lateral canthus, and then shorten it so it sits higher when it wraps around the eyelid. They also may put a graft in to support the lower eyelid.

The canthal tilt is innate. It's hard to tell because of the droopy eyelids, but if you look at her before, she did have PCT and her medial canthus was positioned lower than the lateral canthus. So when the eyelid was made straight, her positive tilt was more apparent.

If you're talking about the eyelid drooping as it reaches the medial canthus, that's how the eye naturally looks. A very straight lower eyelid will look unnatural on most people. Her lower eyelid towards the lateral canthus will start to droop as time goes on, the swelling pushes the eyelids up.

What I tihnk you want is what ends up making people look botched, that's why surgeons avoid it. You can see it in this video.

the lower eyelid always seems to slightly retract after settling. i liked his results the first week. it looked subhuman after it healed. as i said however its dependent on anatomy right. it sadly seems taban is the only dr who keeps that rigidity and angle present with the use of infras. its over. 30k for slight elevation and tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived