Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Who tf is keto

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Narcissus🥀, kanderior and 1 other person
It’s good for losing weight but retarded as an everyday diet

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Lowers test but if your on steroids or sarms wich compensate for the test then it's good diet
That’s one of the biggest pros in roiders

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Keto is great especially if it’s animal foods centered

I tried it for about a month and it's quite difficult at first. What I hate about this diet is the high consumption of green vegetables. These made me feel very bad. Well, in the end, the diet generates a little more stress on your body for some reason. That's how I felt.

I don't like the idea that you have to avoid dairy products, especially if you like to eat them and have no problems doing so. The best thing about the diet is the reduction in carbs consumption.

If you are going to try it, better make vegetable juices using CELERY, coriander, zucchini instead of eating the whole vegetables (zucchini is a fruit btw). DON’T use green leaves. And avoid the consumption of seeds and legumes.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
If you are going to use oils, I recommend you to buy cold pressed ones that hasn't been exposed to temperatures above 96F, so it doesn't create harmful components.

your body can't remain in ketosis forever, so don't try to stick to this diet for life

but for short term goals, the ketogenic diet is good, especially for becoming leaner

I did it for two months
After two weeks, you'll feel great and reap all of the benefits
The main problems I've had was the price of the diet, a lot of the food is not calorie dense except for fatty beef and cheese, and it's hard to bulk since you get satiated very quickly(which is a huge positive if you want to leanmaxx, though)

why following a diet when you can just eat what you feel like

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone