Thoughts on my PEDs plans for after spring break untill end of summer?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
since my dumbass smashed one of my ostarine bottles a while ago. i just stopped that cycle i was on way early and decided to wait for this cycle im going to be running after spring break.

March 11-April 11

5 mg LGD
15 mg mk677
12.5 mg ostarine
6.25 enclo
(gonna prob put on a good amount of bodyfat/bloat here but whatever i’ll lose it during the summer)

April 11-May 11

10 mg LGD
15 mg mk677
12.5 mg ostarine
6.25 enclo

May 11- June 11

15mg mk677
12.5 enclo

June 11-August 11

I’ll be on a ostarine and cardarine cycle, not sure about the details yet. and will debloat and lose all the excess bodyfat i put on while running lgd, osta, and mk. i’ll run enclo prob 4 weeks into this and 4 weeks after as well. and be eating in a hella caloric deficit as well

@SteveRogers @dragomaxxer

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
test E is the safest option.

ope wrong section

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and NorwoodAscender
Enjoy liver damage.
jokes aside i am going to be taking NAC, milk thistle, and TUDCA all during this. however i know that’s kind of only putting a bandage on a gun wound but it’s still prob better than nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and St.TikTokcel
jokes aside i am going to be taking NAC, milk thistle, and TUDCA all during this. however i know that’s kind of only putting a bandage on a gun wound but it’s still prob better than nothing

this is definitely the next safest thing but id still recommend reconsidering switching to test-e for safety and longetivity. however i understand the not wanting to deal with pinning much easier to just drop something in your mouth and backwash it

what are you going to do to counter the bloat from mk?

for me it was not worth it made staying debloated nearly impossible

since my dumbass smashed one of my ostarine bottles a while ago. i just stopped that cycle i was on way early and decided to wait for this cycle im going to be running after spring break.

March 11-April 11

5 mg LGD
15 mg mk677
12.5 mg ostarine
6.25 enclo
(gonna prob put on a good amount of bodyfat/bloat here but whatever i’ll lose it during the summer)

April 11-May 11

10 mg LGD
15 mg mk677
12.5 mg ostarine
6.25 enclo

May 11- June 11

15mg mk677
12.5 enclo

June 11-August 11

I’ll be on a ostarine and cardarine cycle, not sure about the details yet. and will debloat and lose all the excess bodyfat i put on while running lgd, osta, and mk. i’ll run enclo prob 4 weeks into this and 4 weeks after as well. and be eating in a hella caloric deficit as well

@SteveRogers @dragomaxxer
What is the point of running osta in that first month? If it's main use is to preserve muscle whilst cutting should you just not stick to lgd and mk only

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
this is definitely the next safest thing but id still recommend reconsidering switching to test-e for safety and longetivity. however i understand the not wanting to deal with pinning much easier to just drop something in your mouth and backwash it

what are you going to do to counter the bloat from mk?

for me it was not worth it made staying debloated nearly impossible
safety wise aside i should see some great gains from this right? and i’m honestly just going to take a hit with the bloating till i start my cardarine cycle. i’ll do my best to try to debloat on mk but we will see

safety wise aside i should see some great gains from this right? and i’m honestly just going to take a hit with the bloating till i start my cardarine cycle. i’ll do my best to try to debloat on mk but we will see
Norwood

What is the point of running osta in that first month? If it's main use is to preserve muscle whilst cutting should you just not stick to lgd and mk only
ur prob right i just have some left over so i thought it would be a good way to increase gains. but ur actually right i’ll just save it. saves me money anyways

• +1
Reactions: N1666

yes you will but they wont be as mantainable as the gains youd get from test-e even with a proper pct the percentage of gains you mantain from test cycle vs sarms is very different.

could easily see you putting on 10 very high quality pounds with this

• +1
ur prob right i just have some left over so i thought it would be a good way to increase gains. but ur actually right i’ll just save it. saves me money anyways
You might gain some muscle on it like anywhere up to 10lbs, so theres no harm in taking it. I'm starting my ostarine + cardarine cycle next month or a bit closer to summer, but I ruined most of my progress by not going to the gym for a month

• +1
You might gain some muscle on it like anywhere up to 10lbs, so theres no harm in taking it. I'm starting my ostarine + cardarine cycle next month or a bit closer to summer, but I ruined most of my progress by not going to the gym for a month
yeah that’s why i’m doing that bulking 2 month cycle before mine so i’ll look hella good after the card + osta