Thoughts on Rad140+Cardarine cycle?

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
@decadouche57 @ItsOverCel

Have fun with hairloss and ED. Roids is cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Pretty good . I would add mk677 to that , be aware of the sides tho , if you truly care about your hair i would take fin , minox , RU , and the mk added benefits will help with hair and skin as well as muscle mass increase , recovery and fat loss . Look into tret also . Hairloss is common with rad if you take a HIGH dose . Stick to 10-20mg . Do all that and you’ll be fine

• +1
Pretty good . I would add mk677 to that , be aware of the sides tho , if you truly care about your hair i would take fin , minox , RU , and the mk added benefits will help with hair and skin as well as muscle mass increase , recovery and fat loss . Look into tret also . Hairloss is common with rad if you take a HIGH dose . Stick to 10-20mg . Do all that and you’ll be fine
Just shut down your test, get ED, and ruin your health for 2 pounds of muscle theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 23554
RAD-140 is harsh and suppresses your natural test production hard Ostarine would be a better safer alternative and it's fat burning effects should compliment cardarine well. If you don't care and just want to build as much muscle and strength as possible YK11 is better no?

• +1
Just shut down your test, get ED, and ruin your health for 2 pounds of muscle theory
Dont care , im gaining way more than 2 pounds and im ascending currently. I have pct ready and the ed is temporary.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 2268
  • +1
  • +1
i will be cutting so mk677 would ne pointless. is it okay to take fin at 18? and can rad140 rape my collagen?

i will be cutting so mk677 would ne pointless. is it okay to take fin at 18? and can rad140 rape my collagen?
Use tretenion for collagen and its advised to wait til 21 for fin

Cardarine doesn't work for fat loss
Rad 140 is good, don't listen to those who tell it causes hair loss. It does not

• Love it
Cardarine doesn't work for fat loss
Rad 140 is good, don't listen to those who tell it causes hair loss. It does not
any tips for collagen? your skin is perfect

any tips for collagen? your skin is perfect
Microdose accutane (10 mg eod) if you have any acne breakouts
differin/tretionin in the evening and azelaic acid in the morning for even skin tone
moisturizer twice a day
regular chemical peels

I am personally very prone to acne so it's without question for me to use accutane for life. If I don't use it, I will get acne and get scars and shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Microdose accutane (10 mg eod) if you have any acne breakouts
differin/tretionin in the evening and azelaic acid in the morning for even skin tone
moisturizer twice a day
regular chemical peels

I am personally very prone to acne so it's without question for me to use accutane for life. If I don't use it, I will get acne and get scars and shit
What peels do you use?