Thoughts on the coming right wing uprising ethnics are on borrowed time

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
An African proverb says “ the child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”

Young men can only take so much of being sex deprived and other shit before a retaliation happens

Young white men seem to be particularly angry. Right wing parties have been making gains across all of europe

And racism has been increasing

I think racism will become normalized again in the west. And a return to more traditional values, the family, religion etc

But at the same time I can also see it possible that the decay keeps on happening and eventually the west becomes like how South Korea and Japan are today and then it falls like Rome

Thoughts from aryans or is this cope?:
@mogstars @delonregen @anthony111553 @tallnegga @moggathon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and mogstars
An African proverb says “ the child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”

Young men can only take so much of being sex deprived and other shit before a retaliation happens

Young white men seem to be particularly angry. Right wing parties have been making gains across all of europe

I think racism will become normalized again in the west. And a return to more traditional values, the family, religion etc

But at the same time I can also see it possible that the decay keeps on happening and eventually the west becomes like how South Korea and Japan are today and then it falls like Rome

I do find it very funny how the same right wing white incel retards LOVE videos of "traditional (usually asian or Russian/Ukranian)" girls cooking, cleaning the house, not being a filthy degenerate slut on Chad dick, monogamous" Lmao these fucking idiots can't see thru the bullshit and marketing. They HOPE to find this perfect unicorn of a hot female who will look past their balding, their shit facial skeleton, their shit proportions, their shit crooked filthy teeth and their small dicks....
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and wishIwasSalludon
I do find it very funny how the same right wing white incel retards LOVE videos of "traditional (usually asian or Russian/Ukranian)" girls cooking, cleaning the house, not being a filthy degenerate slut on Chad dick, monogamous" Lmao these fucking idiots can't see thru the bullshit and marketing. They HOPE to find this perfect unicorn of a hot female who will look past their balding, their shit facial skeleton, their shit proportions, their shit crooked filthy teeth and their small dicks....
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
All girls have been ran through man even the traditional ones

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and wishIwasSalludon
Nothing will happen, it will decrease when the recession decreases

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Ironically true.

Im not one to hate on mens struggles, but the idea that traditional women back then werent as hypergamous and with the same flaws of women nature we see today is delusional.

See, most of these influencers and guys who preach trad women and try to market it are only capable of doing so after all of the same vetting most men will fail to be qualified for. I disagree when it comes to looks mainly, but things like socioeconomic status is a huge deal for all women and most men simply arent at a high level and thus no trad women would ever submit to them. They think traditional is synonymous to virtuous.

This is true in my experience. This is exactly what happened with the whites in the united states with slavery and black people. A nation divided wont stand, and all it will take is a little fire to ignite the entire country. Race bait such as msm propaganda works so well as a political and even war tool against the united states just because of this. On a greater level, i wont say we will see the total death of humanity just yet, but the situation with males and females will become even more dire than what is actually was. Fiegning ignorance against it and calling the majority "incels" wont work anymore. Sadly people will only be able to see how rotten the foundation is when the branches are already dead and falling off the tree. Basically they will only care when it starts to significantly affect them, and by then the consequences would have already been guaranteed. So mitigation and damage control will be the options taken. It wont be about how they cant prevent, but how much left of it they can salvage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and wishIwasSalludon
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
of course. There's no unicorns. It's just biology and evolution.
“Look past”? They don’t have to decide shit, women should have no rights.

Don’t speak about “trad” while accepting this faggot modern feminism :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and wishIwasSalludon
They don’t have to decide shit, women should have no rights.
Racism will increase but foid hypergamy will remain the same since most white men are feminists who wouldn’t dare take away rights from white women

The backlash, which will eventually happen, will be monumental.

• +1
The few smart ethnics will moneymaxx in the west then return to their homeland and live like kings that’s what I plan on doing atleast

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
It depends on if whites are willing to see the Jewish question. Most right wing whites hate on blacks and other ethnics but those are only a symptom.

Everything from convincing white men to cut off their dicks and become trannies, to the promotion of hook up culture and the decline of western women to the influx of immigrants into the west is done by jews

I can also see nothing happening and the west just becomes like Korea or japan

• +1
It depends on if whites are willing to see the Jewish question. Most right wing whites hate on blacks and other ethnics but those are only a symptom.

Everything from convincing white men to cut off their dicks and become trannies, to the promotion of hook up culture and the decline of western women to the influx of immigrants into the west is done by jews

I can also see nothing happening and the west just becomes like Korea or japan
If testosterone was high we’d see revolution but the food is poisoned

Also what can you even do in a “civil war” when there’s autonomous heat-seeking bombing drones realistically

• +1
True man if T levels in the west were normal we’d have seen revolution by now also we have more things like video games and sex toys which helps keep men distracted. Jews are very smart I sorta admire them tbh

I wonder if whites can win the war, if Jews had high population like other races they would dominate the world no doubt

• +1

Also what can you even do in a “civil war” when there’s autonomous heat-seeking bombing drones realistically
I’m suprised ethnics haven’t noticed what’s to come, personally I plan on money maxing and immediately booking it out of the west

This black guy is the only non white I’ve seen who seems to be aware of what’s to come

• JFL
True man if T levels in the west were normal we’d have seen revolution by now also we have more things like video games and sex toys which helps keep men distracted. Jews are very smart I sorta admire them tbh

I wonder if whites can win the war, if Jews had high population like other races they would dominate the world no doubt
Imagine if those men had normal T levels and didn’t have copes… just sat on their bedroom staring at a wall instead… :lul:

We’d have a new Hitler everyday

I think race war is what the Jews want though instead of whites seizing control of their own country and fighting them off (Nazi Germany)

• +1
I think race war is what the Jews want though instead of whites seizing control of their own country and fighting them off (Nazi Germany)
No the ideal is for whites to be racially be blind that’s what Jews want the most but Jews will prefer a racewar because if whites are too busy hating on ethnics whites won’t realize that Jews are the ones screwing them over

• JFL
Racism will increase but foid hypergamy will remain the same since most white men are feminists who wouldn’t dare take away rights from white women
Until white men who aren’t like that (me and many others) take care of the feminist simp whites. Nothing can happen. Any “right wing” group can be torn apart by foids. White men don’t have tribalism or patriarchal innate dna anymore. Most seem super weird to me.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei