Thoughts on this aspie theory of mine?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I've been pondering this theory of mine for a while: Are those with the greatest potential also the ones who can be affected the worst by their environment? If someone with a lot of facial potential mouthbreathes their entire life, would it make sense that this person's recession amd consequential attractiveness would be worse than that of someone who didn't have that much potential to begin with and who also mouthbreathed? Its kind of like comparing a piece of fine china with a plastic cup, the fine china is outwardly more beautiful than its plastic counterpart, but it is much more susceptible to damage from its environment unless handled with care and can be broken and ruined easily. Are those with the greatest potential, also the ones who can end up the ugliest?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UsernameRequired and Deleted member 2581
I've been pondering this theory of mine for a while: Are those with the greatest potential also the ones who can be affected the worst by their environment? If someone with a lot of facial potential mouthbreathes their entire life, would it make sense that this person's recession amd consequential attractiveness would be worse than that of someone who didn't have that much potential to begin with and who also mouthbreathed? Its kind of like comparing a piece of fine china with a plastic cup, the fine china is outwardly more beautiful than its plastic counterpart, but it is much more susceptible to damage from its environment unless handled with care and can be broken and ruined easily. Are those with the greatest potential, also the ones who can end up the ugliest?
Unless you are talking about harsh environmental "punishments" like mouth breathing
Environment doesn't play that huge if a roll.
I ate junk food and was fat all my childhood and still came out 6'8 with very wide jaw and gigawide Zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and toolateforme
Unless you are talking about harsh environmental "punishments" like mouth breathing
I ate junk food and was fat all my childhood and still came out 6'8 with wide jaw and gigawide Zygos.
I ate junk food and was fat all my childhood and still came out 6'8 with wide jaw and gigawide Zygos.
they are FORTIFIED

I mean they probably already had those vitamins. also either way you were probably meant to be better

But I ate stakes from 2 years old. So it might have helped

I mean they probably already had those vitamins. also either way you were probably meant to be better
Like it's not that I ate complete junk as a kid, still ate meat and soups(or I was getting the beating lol),.but ate alot if junk food as well.
Also I nose breathed, my family was paranoic about that since they knew the importance of bise breathing.

Like it's not that I ate complete junk as a kid, still ate meat and soups(or I was getting the beating lol),.but ate alot if junk food as well.
Also I nose breathed, my family was paranoic about that since they knew the importance of bise breathing.
junk food on top of good food legit doesnt mean shit. you cant say it mattered

nvm then. you just confirmed it
What I meant to say is, people seem to think a fucking strict diet with veggies and meat and w/e will give them, bradpitt jaw, and blame the occasional sneakers they ate as a child for them having a receeding jaw
Which is untrue

What I meant to say is, people seem to think a fucking strict diet with veggies and meat and w/e will give them, bradpitt jaw, and blame the occasional sneakers they ate as a child for them having a receeding jaw
Which is untrue
dont know of anyone who has tbh. its more about chewing , push swallowing and mewing imo

junk food on top of good food legit doesnt mean shit. you cant say it mattered
It doesn't?
I was led to believe that it cancel out.
And I ate much more junk food then healthy food let's say, and was fat

It doesn't?
I was led to believe that it cancel out.
And I ate much more junk food then healthy food let's say, and was fat
nah thats bs. shit like apples probably do more harm for you than some crisps packet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
nah thats bs. shit like apples probably do more harm for you than some crisps packet
Oh well. Good to know
I was born around 5 kg as well lol, probably ate everything that came my way anyways.
Good thing it was stakes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I mean genetics are a huge role I was obese from 10-14 and I came out with a decently developed face at 6’5 and a good frame