Thoughts on this? Increasing HGH by jumping

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
To grow taller jump daily, as u jump your body will think that you are in need of growth and stimulate growth hormones and also when u jump it will create mini fracture in the area bellow your knee so our body sends bone building elements to this place and builds the bone ... by jumping 2000 times a day or by playing basketball we can gain height ... Dennis rodman who was thrown out of the basketball team in school grew 10inches In one year at the age of 21 by playing basketball continuously. he was motivated and he became one of the famous bb players in t world.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
If this was true. Everyone would be 6ft+

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob
Where did you get this?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and jefferson
AspiringChad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad and Mansnob
what a load of bollocks

• +1
Reactions: i14bytes
i would test this out but i live in a three story apartment.

possibly legit

Just add squat jumps to your routine bro
DSC_1009.jpg

Does this count as legit?

Last edited:
Jump from window please at some point u will be the highest u ever were.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 14262, Lorsss and 1 other person
Even in 5 inch motorbike boots I’m only just 6ft and likely to still get heightmogged pretty badly.

It is sufficient to say that height matters most when running club game and clubs are a depressing place as a manlet due to the constant heightmogging by girls in 6 inch heels etc. Even being 6ft may not be enough to run club game as standards are getting higher and Chads are getting taller.

So I thought of an alternative, kangaroo game. The only place I can see this being socially acceptable is at fancy dress themed clubs but here is the idea. I go to a fancy dress club (preferrably an animal themed one or something) dressed up as a kangaroo and just jump as much as I can. I can easily heightmog the entire club when reaching maximum height during my jumps which should work in my favour.

People in nightclubs do jump to music anyway so it won’t be seen as too eccentric. However I will need to occupy open spaces so I have more room for manoeuvre but I need to still be visible. This plan may be a problem if the club is really crowded.

If you know of any other scenarios outside of fancy dress clubs/parties to try this out then let me know.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Vasco-v2, incel194012940 and 4 others
most of human biology is still a mystery.
maybe mammals who jump more have an evolutionary stimulus to grow bigger.

I will try this routine: 50 high jumps a day, I don't care if I am 21 years old, I want my oneitis at any cost

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Vasco-v2, Stallone and 3 others

I will try this routine: 50 high jumps a day, I don't care if I am 21 years old, I want my oneitis at any cost
it said to do 2k jumps a day

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
They probably do more if you train all day.

basketball players don't jump 2000 times a day
the goal is to do it continuously throughout the day, so you can trick your body into growing

doesn't trick me

Did you have any success until now? Maybe if the growth plates haven't fully fused jumping and therefore causing microfractures could unironically make you a bit taller than you were designed to be, but with fused ones I don't really see a way (since athletes that practice jumping on a daily basis would have reported height increase)

Just pretend you are a rabbit theory

companies that produce HGH went bankrupt after this thread was posted

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol
This somewhat true, since I started implementing jump ropes in my workout, my curls/hair have been growing faster than usual. I changed nothing else about my daily life. I'm sure genetics and age has to do with it too so take it with a grain of salt