Thoughts on this Theory for Proper Lip Seal?

Wolfie

Wolfie

Iron
Link

Thoughts? I actually think this theory could be legit. My lips have always been downturned and ive never tried to seal my lips with my zygos. I've only tried to use my tongue along with suction to close my lips but they have never sealed correctly, it was either that or using the mentalis muscle. Ever since I've started to do this type of lip seal, its slowly coming natural to me and my lips are slowly upturning, I'm hoping maybe my zygos might come more prominent as well with this posture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 24712
how

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Link

Thoughts? I actually think this theory could be legit. My lips have always been downturned and ive never tried to seal my lips with my zygos. I've only tried to use my tongue along with suction to close my lips but they have never sealed correctly, it was either that or using the mentalis muscle. Ever since I've started to do this type of lip seal, its slowly coming natural to me and my lips are slowly upturning, I'm hoping maybe my zygos might come more prominent as well with this posture.
5tm4ditvkeea1.jpg

So you want me to walk around with a face like this every day? It looks like he's holding in a fart.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
share the step-by-step guide to achieve this brother

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and gribsufer1
No just no

• +1
Reactions: capybara
Link

dnrd, nigga