thoughts on this tier list from r/shortguys

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

god make my life great incorporated
they were honestly harsh on how short u have to be to be a manlet but they are so jealous of lanklets they said 6'2 is chad tier just lol
the real list goes like this:
6'10+ - Gigachad
6'5-6'9 - Chad
6'2-6'4 - chadlite
5'11-6'0 - htn
5'10 - normie
5'7-5'9 - ltn
5'6 and less - its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Corleone, FBl and 4 others
The use of ltn, normie is weird should have just used bad, average, good. Beside that it's alright

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SteveRogers, FBl and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
sounds like one of us made this list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, mogstars, SteveRogers and 7 others
sounds like one of us made this list
bro r/shortguys is just an incel subreddit in disguise the shit that gets said there is the same as here

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, mvp2v1, Mio and 4 others
View attachment 2692522they were honestly harsh on how short u have to be to be a manlet but they are so jealous of lanklets they said 6'2 is chad tier just lol
6'10+ - Gigachad
6'5-6'9 - Chad
6'2-6'4 - chadlite
5'11-6'0 - htn
5'10 - normie
5'7-5'9 - ltn
5'6 and less - its over
This list is shit tbh

Anything less than 5’6 is shit tier and severely impacts your SMV

5’9-5’11 is average and doesn’t add nor decrease your SMV

6’2+ is where height halo starts

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, Corleone, Zeruel and 9 others
This list is shit tbh

6'8 or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and shabby890
is 6'2 fr a chad height?
I just replaced the word chadlite with very good in my head, because someone who's 6'2 barefoot + shoes is going to be notably taller than most people (in most countries). The cut off might be an inch or something taller though

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
t
This list is shit tbh

thats what im saying lol
manlets really think being 6'2 makes u a chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and vermillioncorefan
I just replaced the word chadlite with very good in my head, because someone who's 6'2 barefoot + shoes is going to be notably taller than most people (in most countries). The cut off might be an inch or something taller though
i was just thinking like with an average face and the height given someone whos 6'2 is just a high tier normie and u gotta be at least 6'10" with an average face to be a chad

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • JFL
at 6'2 you can pretty much have chadlite tier smv even if you are mtn
You must’ve sniffed glue as a kid

A 6’2 MTN is nowhere near Chadlite SMV, not even close

A tall MTN is just a tall MTN at the end of the day lmao
t

thats what im saying lol
manlets really think being 6'2 makes u a chad
Height boosts your attractiveness but won’t ascend you to even HTN levels lmao, that’s just manlet ramblings

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549, vermillioncorefan and mayo mogger
i was just thinking like with an average face and the height given someone whos 6'2 is just a high tier normie and u gotta be at least 6'10" with an average face to be a chad
He titled it as a height tier list which makes the thread seem to be solely based on height and not the full package including face. If that is what he meant though then yeah it's incorrect

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Kamui

Height boosts your attractiveness but won’t ascend you to even HTN levels lmao, that’s just manlet ramblings
lmao bhai , you can always sex appeal maxx gym is shown to boost the attractiveness of tall dudes , michele morone would chad tier smv without the status as a gymmaxed tall htn

• JFL

Height halo is VERY strong irl, but only at like 6"3+ is when it beats face.
6"1 with good frame and gym

Being 6psl is more rare than being 6'3 , that's why I say tall guys have it so easy tbh

6'4 is just tutorial mode at this point

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
lmao bhai , you can always sex appeal maxx gym is shown to boost the attractiveness of tall dudes , michele morone would chad tier smv without the status as a gymmaxed tall htn
Gymcelling won’t take a MTN to Chadlite unless he was SEVERELY looksminned, like being fat
Yeah true, the shorter you are the more face you need and the taller you are the less face you need

Even with this being said tho, a tall normie isn’t beating out an average height HTN+ dude in terms of quantity and quality
cope i would not be here if i was 6'2
Righttttt…
IMG 9324 IMG 9323 IMG 9322
You’d still be a normie dude

Height can’t save you from being a bug eyed shitskin

Know your place lil bro 💀

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Gymcelling won’t take a MTN to Chadlite unless he was SEVERELY looksminned, like being fat

Yeah true, the shorter you are the more face you need and the taller you are the less face you need

Even with this being said tho, a tall normie isn’t beating out an average height HTN+ dude in terms of quantity and quality

Righttttt…
View attachment 2692555View attachment 2692556View attachment 2692557

It can save me from being a genetic deadend dude

• JFL
Being 6psl is more rare than being 6'3 , that's why I say tall guys have it so easy tbh
6'4 is just tutorial mode at this point
Yeah a chadlite face is probably better at pulling JBs but at 6"4 with a normie face you can still get girls AND EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE IS IMPROVED.

You earn more money, you tower over people, just walking outside is an ego boost, people will respect you more and people will be less likely to fight you. A 6"2 lanklet is still unlikely to get bullied and made non NT, it's the manlets that suffer or average height males.

• +1
Jfl @ the difference between the front page of r/short and r/tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Kamui
How tall are you exactly
@mayo mogger dont respond to this fucking nigger he will insult ur ass, he is a retard griever, I REPEAT DO NOT INTERACT WITH HIM

Jfl @ the difference between the front page of r/short and r/tall

Yeah a chadlite face is probably better at pulling JBs but at 6"4 with a normie face you can still get girls AND EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE IS IMPROVED.

You earn more money, you tower over people, just walking outside is an ego boost, people will respect you more and people will be less likely to fight you. A 6"2 lanklet is still unlikely to get bullied and made non NT, it's the manlets that suffer or average height males.
Mental masturbation

If I made you 6’4 with a normie face your life wouldn’t drastically improve the way you think it is

A tall normie is only marginally superior than an average height normie when it comes to life in general, I’d still rather trade that shit in anyday to be an average height Chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Righttttt…
View attachment 2692555View attachment 2692556View attachment 2692557

Do you think this white guy would have any of his smv without his height? Connor Murphy is a great example of gymmaxed htn with Chad smv just because he is tall you don't know the pain of being a manlet that's why you are saying this @Kamui

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240122-103034.png
    Screenshot_20240122-103034.png
    798.9 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2692559

Mental masturbation

If I made you 6’4 with a normie face your life wouldn’t drastically improve the way you think it is

A tall normie is only marginally superior than an average height normie when it comes to life in general, I’d still rather trade that shit in anyday to be an average height Chadlite
Retarded take as always

View attachment 2692559

Mental masturbation

It's a shame cuz Short people would be chads on grindr

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Kamui
How midget
you can always get sugeries for face , but for height you need to cripple yourself for life see the difference? height > face

bro r/shortguys is just an incel subreddit in disguise the shit that gets said there is the same as here
I still don't know who AceTheManlet was lmao. Kekfuel user though

you can always get sugeries for face , but for height you need to cripple yourself for life see the difference? height > face
Average height isn’t as much of a falio as you think it is, you’re just projecting cuz you’re turbo manlet tier
Do you think this white guy would have any of his smv without his height? Connor Murphy is a great example of gymmaxed htn with Chad smv just because he is tall you don't know the pain of being a manlet that's why you are saying this @Kamui
That guy isn’t white, he’s a Turkish roach

Also no he wouldn’t have ALL of his SMV no shit, but he would still mog you to hell and back regardless

• JFL
Average height isn’t as much of a falio as you think it is, you’re just projecting cuz you’re turbo manlet tier
avg zoomer height is 5'10-5'11 it will never begin for me even if get surgeries i could have lived a nt life might have dated my looksmatch and would have lived a normal happy life but ig not cuz im a midget

That guy isn’t white, he’s a Turkish roach

Also no he wouldn’t have ALL of his SMV no shit, but he would still mog you to hell and back regardless
he would not have the motivation to ascend or gymmax at first place if he was midget like me

avg zoomer height is 5'10-5'11 it will never begin for me even if get surgeries i could have lived a nt life might have dated my looksmatch and would have lived a normal happy life but ig not cuz im a midget
Yeah you’re cooked

As I said before, turbo manlet height is like firing a direct gun shot to your SMV
he would not have the motivation to ascend or gymmax at first place if he was midget like me
You better start saving up for LL buddy

• So Sad
View attachment 2692522they were honestly harsh on how short u have to be to be a manlet but they are so jealous of lanklets they said 6'2 is chad tier just lol
6'10+ - Gigachad
6'5-6'9 - Chad
6'2-6'4 - chadlite
5'11-6'0 - htn
5'10 - normie
5'7-5'9 - ltn
5'6 and less - its over

5 ft 7 is subhuman

5 ft 8 is low LTN

5 ft 9 is high LTN

5 ft 10 is weak MTN