• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, TechnoBoss, klip11 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Average relationship with a black man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, incelmogger, Fishy and 9 others
No point in considering this "ascension" if you're gonna have a single girlfriend only to kill her and spend your whole life confined to government lockdown.

This is what you desperate incels who want to thugmaxx and cope with "ascension" are jealous of tho.

Pathetic when you think about it.

At least be a normal woman beater and call it a day with much more freedom. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and FacialStructure404
No point in considering this "ascension" if you're gonna have a single girlfriend only to kill her and spend your whole life confined to government lockdown.

This is what you desperate incels who want to thugmaxx and cope with "ascension" are jealous of tho.

Pathetic when you think about it.

At least be a normal woman beater and call it a day with much more freedom. Jfl
Thugmax as a whole is just cope, think about it why would a woman want a dude who breaks the law and beats her? Imagine this, you see a stacy who's into you. But as a debuff she has BPD, you may consider putting up with it just because she's hot. That's what happening with thugmax/dark triad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
bump

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
my nigguh said "you feel me" during a court hearing :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Ricky212, incelmogger and 4 others
He is mtn-htn for afro standards, @Kamui this forum can't rate shit.

She was worried about ending up a single mother but she ended up with a hole in her brain😂

• JFL
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
Women love unsophisticated evil men. I mogg him in bbc as well but yet here I am with 0 pussy because women would rather date thugs and ugly assholes than a decent man

This is why I say never feel any remorse or sympathy for a foid in an abusive relationship because she CHOSE the prick over you

• +1
Reactions: human304 and Kamui
Also @latincell95 this fat nigga took a Latina hoe what do you have to say should we find him and send the Cholo gang after him?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, BoredPrince and neverascendcurrycel
is thug maxing actually attractive ? like being genuine
Yes

Foids are no better than children and want excitement in their lives, not some boring lame, they want a dude who can make them experience every single emotion all at once over and over again

Why do you think they fall for narcissistic moggers who don’t give a shit about them and just dog them out
Thugmax as a whole is just cope, think about it why would a woman want a dude who breaks the law and beats her? Imagine this, you see a stacy who's into you. But as a debuff she has BPD, you may consider putting up with it just because she's hot. That's what happening with thugmax/dark triad.
You niggas are bluepilled lol

Yes

Foids are no better than children and want excitement in their lives, not some boring lame, they want a dude who can make them experience every single emotion all at once over and over again

Why do you think they fall for narcissistic moggers who don’t give a shit about them and just dog them out

You niggas are bluepilled lol

Oh over you can't fake a thug mentality being clinically autistic

Oh over you can't fake a thug mentality being clinically autistic
Yeah no shit lol

Even in general, foids love guys who are generally narcy since they know their worth and are harder to manipulate, lying is 2nd nature to foids so they’re gonna be attracted to a guy who they can’t fuck over since it’d be a challenge to them

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Women love unsophisticated evil men. I mogg him in bbc as well but yet here I am with 0 pussy because women would rather date thugs and ugly assholes than a decent man

This is why I say never feel any remorse or sympathy for a foid in an abusive relationship because she CHOSE the prick over you
You aren't a ''decent'' man, all you negros are the same shit

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and iam good boy
Yeah no shit lol

Even in general, foids love guys who are generally narcy since they know their worth and are harder to manipulate, lying is 2nd nature to foids so they’re gonna be attracted to a guy who they can’t fuck over since it’d be a challenge to them

fuck this is the other personality pill normies are right personality matters but it's the narcy mentality i saw these sub 5 niggers on youtube having 7 baby mamas but you need that innate thug maxed personality and you can't fake it that type is born from a child hood of gang ware fare I couldn't mimic that even if i tried

Highest inhib nigga

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
and they call us racist when we say we don't want our daughters dating black men :forcedsmile:

and they call us racist when we say we don't want our daughters dating black men :forcedsmile:

Saddest part is that women are some how attracted to this thuggish mentality they must be why else is most of americas ghetto cultures all filled with thugs ontop of that most of these niggers are sub 5 yet still not incel

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Kamui
Is that Ezekiel Elliott or do all negros just look alike

Afro standards he’s still ugly

But he’s thugmaxxed so he has high SMV cuz of that
face tattoos are law for blackcels, instant +1 psl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Ricky212
fuck this is the other personality pill normies are right personality matters but it's the narcy mentality i saw these sub 5 niggers on youtube having 7 baby mamas but you need that innate thug maxed personality and you can't fake it that type is born from a child hood of gang ware fare I couldn't mimic that even if i tried
Not really personality per say, more like just inhib

None of the guys I knew who were low inhib struggled with women, all the high inhib cucks tho got repeatedly shit on and played with by these devils we call women
Saddest part is that women are some how attracted to this thuggish mentality they must be why else is most of americas ghetto cultures all filled with thugs ontop of that most of these niggers are sub 5 yet still not incel
Majority of foids have a thing for bad boy esque looking dudes so it’s fitting

• +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and reptiles
Don’t blame blacks for this, most of us aren’t even thugmaxxed it’s just women are heavily attracted to dark triar evil men because women are satans followers and evil themsleves. White Arab and every other race that slays women are usually thugmaxxers as well you as an Arab should know this

I lived in a Arab area and the Ayrabs that slayed the most were the gangster chav ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Kamui
Not really personality per say, more like just inhib

None of the guys I knew who were low inhib struggled with women, all the high inhib cucks tho got repeatedly shit on and played with by these devils we call women

Majority of foids have a thing for bad boy esque looking dudes so it’s fitting

True obviously it's like a collaboration factor the more attractive you are the more roi you get based on thug maxing but the uglier you are the more you have to rely on sexual dominance penis size and height but you also need that innate behavior there that unless you have it you don't make it autism if your actually diagnosed literally fucks you over i'm surprised it's not talked about enough it's not like being autistic stops you from getting girls it's more like you don't have the personality if your lacking everything else to attract women.

and some how there attracted to counter intutative things like thugs like who the fuck finds that sexy i can never understand female sexuality

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Kamui
Don’t blame blacks for this, most of us aren’t even thugmaxxed it’s just women are heavily attracted to dark triar evil men because women are satans followers and evil themsleves. White Arab and every other race that slays women are usually thugmaxxers as well you as an Arab should know this

I lived in a Arab area and the Ayrabs that slayed the most were the gangster chav ones
ik i was obvioulsy joking lmao ik there are alot of good black men out there

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
True obviously it's like a collaboration factor the more attractive you are the more roi you get based on thug maxing but the uglier you are the more you have to rely on sexual dominance penis size and height but you also need that innate behavior there that unless you have it you don't make it autism if your actually diagnosed literally fucks you over i'm surprised it's not talked about enough it's not like being autistic stops you from getting girls it's more like you don't have the personality if your lacking everything else to attract women.

and some how there attracted to counter intutative things like thugs like who the fuck finds that sexy i can never understand female sexuality
Female sexuality is not hard to understand

Just understand that they are like children and there’s a reason why every major religion and civilization has imposed strict social restrictions on their sovereignty since the dawn of time

Female sexuality is not hard to understand

Just understand that they are like children and there’s a reason why every major religion and civilization has imposed strict social restrictions on their sovereignty since the dawn of time

But why would some 1 be attracted to rapists and murderers in a fair and just society they should be killed women fantasise about being raped by men according to studies

But why would some 1 be attracted to rapists and murderers in a fair and just society they should be killed
Naw this isn’t necessarily true lol

Foids aren’t attracted to literal murderers and rapists, if you rape or murder someone tomorrow foids would be disgusted by you no shit

They’re attracted to the dark triad traits that criminals have
women fantasise about being raped by men according to studies
Dominant sex ≠ rape

Contrary to popular belief foids don’t actually enjoy being raped, they just like getting properly fucked by dominant men

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
Although most thugmaxxed guys mainly fuck Shaniquas

Also @latincell95 this fat nigga took a Latina hoe what do you have to say should we find him and send the Cholo gang after him?
That was a goblina subhuman 🤣🤣. Burn the coal, pay the 🤣

Most of these women have low self esteem issue/weak and/or lack of a strong father figure in the home. They seek relationships with this type of men as a substitute for having a father figure.