TIKTOK Chad says he doesn't care about pleasing women, foids in the comment thirst for him still.

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
This is proof that muh sex skills is cope. If you eat pussy or care about her orgasm you are a coping beta.

Chad admits that he nuts instantly upon insertion, doesn't care about the girls pleasure, and they love him more than the normie that gives them 10 orgasms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, flippasav, blackpilledforlife and 12 others
Eating pussy is done by beta males imagine getting on your knees and submitting to a woman couldn't be me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, agentq123, Lonenely sigma and 24 others
the guy is clearly joking...

a gigachad response is "top because i like dominating" girls would be losing their minds

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
He's more chadlite than Chad, but yeah good looking men are allowed to do whatever they want and foids don't care. Everyone here knows this already...

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17735 and 9 others
Screenshot 2023 01 24 01 23 23 357 edit comzhiliaoappmusically

Girl arguing with the Stacey is an ugly negress btw. Also it's funny how Stacey is defending this random guy she doesn't know to the death, even though he just admitting that he doesn't give a shit about females pleasure.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Lonenely sigma, AscendingHero and 11 others
Eating pussy is done by beta males imagine getting on your knees and submitting to a woman couldn't be me
imagine being so low t u dont wanna give girls head

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, crosshold, AscendingHero and 11 others
Screenshot 2023 01 24 01 21 41 227 edit comzhiliaoappmusically
Screenshot 2023 01 24 01 21 14 901 edit comzhiliaoappmusically

Face is everything.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ShowerMaxxing, Darwined and 7 others
A place where she had some other guys dick in it, no thanks

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 10 others
Screenshot 2023 01 24 01 29 47 377 edit comzhiliaoappmusically
Screenshot 2023 01 24 01 28 48 120 edit comzhiliaoappmusically

You will never elicit this response from women even after spending hours eating her fishy vagina. Meanwhile Chad admits he doesn't care about pleasing women, cums in 2 pumps, and they publically humiliate themselves begging for him.

Imagine the validation he feels reading these thirsty comments. You will never have that as a pussy muncher.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, A L P H A M A L E, ShowerMaxxing and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, HTN_Mentalcel, Chadelite and 3 others
no girl is thirsting for that mtn

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and makeme183
This guy is a high tier normie at best lol if that’s the goal anyone can hardmaxx to that reasonably

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ItsOver999, Agendum and 4 others
Where’s a chad ??

Op lives in Mumbai (Canada) so he thinks every guy is a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, ItsOver999, AscendingHero and 6 others
Where’s a chad ??

View attachment 2052116View attachment 2052117

You will never elicit this response from women even after spending hours eating her fishy vagina. Meanwhile Chad admits he doesn't care about pleasing women, cums in 2 pumps, and they publically humiliate themselves begging for him.

Imagine the validation he feels reading these thirsty comments. You will never have that as a pussy muncher.
lol girls have low standards he looks like every other brunette guy with a stubble

Muh lookz Muh hypergamy @looksmaxxer234 @Shieda_Kayn

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Looks234
those are all post wall roasties btw

Low T metrosexual behavior.
sucking pussy has existed as long as sucking dick has existed, high t men lick everywhere

bsids my voice is muh deeper thn urs so i dont really give a shit, high t means deep voice

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 16371
sucking pussy has existed as long as sucking dick has existed, high t men lick everywhere

bsids my voice is muh deeper thn urs so i dont really give a shit, high t means deep voice
Vocaroo now

Vocaroo now

no girl is thirsting for that mtn
This guy is a high tier normie at best lol if that’s the goal anyone can hardmaxx to that reasonably

His eye area is perfect, his lower third is perfect, his palate is wide af, his nose is perfect, his beard genetics are perfect, his eyebrows are the nicest I've ever seen, he mogs every famous TikToker.

How is he MTN? Where are the major flaws? He's Chadlite at the worst.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, Deleted member 2268 and 2 others
View attachment 2052116View attachment 2052117

I have had that kind of simpery from girls, that dude in the vid is a short beardmaxxer, low t voice, smaller jaw then me, and shorter with a smaller dick. Ull notice most of my posts here that arent trolling at real looksmax reccomendations to get dudes off this forum, its all legit advice that u should follow.

never licked a fishy vagina, i dont fuck smelly girls you nasty fuck.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
normie girls dont fuck all the time like u dudes think, they might fuck here and there but is not like im sucking semen out of girls pussy, like theyve at least had a month of no dick before my mouth touches that

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 2268
not gonna make a new one bcause my friends are sleeping so hres ones i made before

No way way I'll mog that kinda voice at 16 :lul:. You smoke?

Where’s a chad ??

lol girls have low standards he looks like every other brunette guy with a stubble

Muh lookz Muh hypergamy @looksmaxxer234 @Shieda_Kayn
Tiktok means nothing

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 23778
A place where she had some other guys dick in it, no thanks
by that logic , you shouldn't kiss her either

jfl at OP for calling that HTN chad

the fact this comment has 10 likes less than the other one tells u everything u need to know about the average T levels
of this forum. these mf's are so near the point of castration that they actually think eating pussy is submissive cause they never had the divine primal urge to devour one while she ovulates and tastes good. here's a meme i just found among countless, mocking guys who dont eat it, one of the few de facto beta traits in the eyes of women ( seen and heard it over and over cause i dont live in a basement )

Attachments

• thumb_guys-who-dont-eat-pussy-alsco-scream-at-the-sight-29412640.png
    thumb_guys-who-dont-eat-pussy-alsco-scream-at-the-sight-29412640.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 0

the fact this comment has 10 likes less than the other one tells u everything u need to know about the average T levels
of this forum. these mf's are so near the point of castration that they actually think eating pussy is submissive cause they never had the divine primal urge to devour one while she ovulates and tastes good. here's a meme i just found among countless, mocking guys who dont eat it, one of the few de facto beta traits in the eyes of women ( seen and heard it over and over cause i dont live in a basement )

server had issues so the comment was posted again without the pic, wont let me delete it

His eye area is perfect, his lower third is perfect, his palate is wide af, his nose is perfect, his beard genetics are perfect, his eyebrows are the nicest I've ever seen, he mogs every famous TikToker.

How is he MTN? Where are the major flaws? He's Chadlite at the worst.
He has terrible undereye support as well as a rounded and underprojected lower third. But yeah bro his beard, eyebrows, and nose makes him chadlite…

He has terrible undereye support as well as a rounded and underprojected lower third. But yeah bro his beard, eyebrows, and nose makes him chadlite…
Cope, he has good harmony.

Where’s a chad ??

Exactly ethnics here think anyone is a Chad JFL

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 7580
giga chad is immune to criticism, society will forgive him for his genes, regardless if he rapes, kills, abuses, and steals and fucks

so why aren't we immune? #er evolution coming soon

That's a softmaxxed/hairmaxxed Htn

Eating pussy is dangerous hpv and oral cancer aint no joke. Niggas literally die from eating pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Looks234, AscendingHero and 3 others
top left im caging so hard right now her boyfriend is a bloated jestermaxxer she has no respect for him at all

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Aypo129 and Deleted member 5815
top left im caging so hard right now her boyfriend is a bloated jestermaxxer she has no respect for him at all

Somebody send a screenshot to her bf's ig. DO IT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
that guy looks subhuman

the power of having straight lower eyelids

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
How are girls attracted to this fag

Boneless subhuman

He is normie at best. Do you think really he is chad

This is proof that muh sex skills is cope. If you eat pussy or care about her orgasm you are a coping beta.

Chad admits that he nuts instantly upon insertion, doesn't care about the girls pleasure, and they love him more than the normie that gives them 10 orgasms.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited: