Reactions: poopoohead
Came all over my carpet

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Low chad

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Fat protects get fat on aajonus vonderplanitz dier
dude you need to stop acting like a schizo please you giving every aajounus follower a bad rep

Looks like shit. The standard is so low for teenagers than you just need to grow a bird nest on your head and you will have girls like you

Looks like shit. The standard is so low for teenagers than you just need to grow a bird nest on your head and you will have girls like you
Retards.org

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Same level as your pfp

• JFL
Reactions: F36
He’s the same looks lvl as ur pfp so u seem dumb that’s what he’s saying
Let me have a conversation with the man, I onbiously understood that "he is the same looks levels as your pfp"

Let me have a conversation with the man, I onbiously understood that "he is the same looks levels as your pfp"
I just thought it was ironic that you said he looks like shit despite them being very similar looks wise tbh

I just thought it was ironic that you said he looks like shit despite them being very similar looks wise tbh
I wouldn't say so, my pfp looks more of a man and someone girls and women genuinely feel desire to fuck. I'm sure the other one would look pathetic with a short hairstyle because he is uglier and tries to hide it with hair

He looks like Zanoza (with a worse eye area)
and just like Zanoza he gets fucked over by his mouth

just be fat when you’re young theory