TIKTOK IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WEAPON (water)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Basically the whole social media FOMO and toxicity stems from here.

Back in the senior high school days, if I had only walked the number of miles I had scrolled reels from my thumb, I wouldn’t have been a fatcel then.

First TikTok and then it lead to Facebook watch, Snapchat spotlight, JewTube shorts, Instagram reels and then now Netflix shorts too under the name ‘fast laughs’ (seriously WTF is this?).

It’s only time until (((they))) install a 15sec short video feature on my calculator app too.

The attention span downturn has afflicted, rewiring brains so much that most of you ADHD coping retards wouldn’t even make till the end of this thread. Not to mention the information piercing the mental health of youngsters, well now that topic is a whole new book.

Do what you want you’ll never be enough! There is always someone better than you (as you can see in these 30sec scrolling apps) and your brain is still rewired to think you are imbecile in atleast something.

But hey doctor, can’t I just quit?!

Buahhhaaahah!! Just fucking LOL at you if you think so. You can’t! If you do, then you’ll start developing FOMO and you are missing out on everything.

Basically being born a millennial or in the 21st century, you are born a slave to the matrix. Welcome to this hell hole of a shit land. What a great time to be alive in all of human history.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Deleted member 13626, bugeye and 8 others
TL;DR
Jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, RopeMaxxed, lightskinbengali and 6 others
read every word inb4 someone comments dnr

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
high iq

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Dr. Mog
tldr i need to make every post about me and im content being a 50 y/o basement virgin if it means my hand muscles are restored.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma, lightskinbengali, poopoohead and 1 other person
Tiktok is so boring jfl

10 sec videos

Basically the whole social media FOMO and toxicity stems from here.

Back in the senior high school days, if I had only walked the number of miles I had scrolled reels from my thumb, I wouldn’t have been a fatcel then.

First TikTok and then it lead to Facebook watch, Snapchat spotlight, JewTube shorts, Instagram reels and then now Netflix shorts too under the name ‘fast laughs’ (seriously WTF is this?).

It’s only time until (((they))) install a 15sec short video feature on my calculator app too.

The attention span downturn has afflicted, rewiring brains so much that most of you ADHD coping retards wouldn’t even make till the end of this thread. Not to mention the information piercing the mental health of youngsters, well now that topic is a whole new book.

Do what you want you’ll never be enough! There is always someone better than you (as you can see in these 30sec scrolling apps) and your brain is still rewired to think you are imbecile in atleast something.

But hey doctor, can’t I just quit?!

Buahhhaaahah!! Just fucking LOL at you if you think so. You can’t! If you do, then you’ll start developing FOMO and you are missing out on everything.

Basically being born a millennial or in the 21st century, you are born a slave to the matrix. Welcome to this hell hole of a shit land. What a great time to be alive in all of human history.
dude i agree with u but dont say its adhd. Adhd cant be diagnosed if you dont have syntomps before 7 years old for a reason. Someone who have adhd since a kid like me had a shitty life and u are very very different from other people, is really painful. Adhd is literally the underdevelopment of the brain, what these tiktokers retardeds have is self induced adhd syntomps by dopamine disregulation. Basically they are fucking their brains reward system, have adhd syntomps (not adhd, because in their case is reversible), and say they have this disorder that fuck the life of people who actually have it.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Magnum Opus
and if u complain they will say "u r gatekeeping the disorder". Holy fuck, its the history biggest gaslight

• JFL
i agree, tiktok definitely hurts attention span

the annoying part is you have to listen to all the gay pop music in the background, and those same types of 15 second clips have infested instagram

• +1
Just delete the app JFL at you if your over 21 and consistently browse social media.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, It'snotover and Magnum Opus
i agree, tiktok definitely hurts attention span

the annoying part is you have to listen to all the gay pop music in the background, and those same types of 15 second clips have infested instagram
long time bri

ngl had to pause reading halfway through the thread to check discord then watched 3 seconds of this youtube video then paused the video again to read the rest of it

tiktok is brainwashing in terms of promoting degeneracy.

but dumb people have always had extremely short attention spans. it's just catering to them. and nobody wants to watch anything of length on a phone. so for an app, it is perfectly designed. those same idiots consistently watch 1hr netflix episodes. if anything they're being trained to have longer attention spans. boomers talk over a show and have to uselessly comment on literally everything way more often than young people do.

dude i agree with u but dont say its adhd. Adhd cant be diagnosed if you dont have syntomps before 7 years old for a reason. Someone who have adhd since a kid like me had a shitty life and u are very very different from other people, is really painful. Adhd is literally the underdevelopment of the brain, what these tiktokers retardeds have is self induced adhd syntomps by dopamine disregulation. Basically they are fucking their brains reward system, have adhd syntomps (not adhd, because in their case is reversible), and say they have this disorder that fuck the life of people who actually have it.
Notice how I mentioned ADHD copers meaning that term is wrongly used

Good luck and I hope you convalescent your life in a good way while contemplating with your disorder