Tiktok star goes ER on his Stacy wife and "her male friend" because she wanted a divorce and he suspected her cheating with him.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Daily reminder: betabuxxing for a girl out of your league will result in you getting cucked and you’ll most likely not handle it well because you spent all your money on her. The muslimcel husband couldn't take the mog from his wife and her new BF while they were in the process of divorcing

@
subhuman incel
@subhuman incel
@
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel
@
Salludon
@Salludon
@
Amnesia
@Amnesia
@
tyronelite
@tyronelite
@
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234
@
mulattomaxxer
@mulattomaxxer
@
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman
@
Gargantuan
@Gargantuan @WannabeJock
@
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO
@
OOGABOOGA
@OOGABOOGA
@
cloUder
@cloUder
@
Adriana Lima
@Adriana Lima
@
cvzvvc
@cvzvvc
@
Germania
@Germania
@
Syobevoli
@Syobevoli @badg96
@
MikeMew'sBitch
@MikeMew'sBitch @
1669.jpg

@
TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444
@
gamma
@gamma
@
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding
@
thecel
@thecel
@
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @Chinacurry
@
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax
@
ProAcktiv
@ProAcktiv
@
EasternRightWinger15
@EasternRightWinger15
@
copingvolcel
@copingvolcel
@
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Perma Virgin 666, BrettyBoy and 18 others
:feelsgood:Daily reminder: betabuxxing for a girl out of your league will result in you getting cucked and you’ll most likely not handle it well because you spent all your money on her.

View attachment 1380418

View attachment 1380419
I’m not surprised he’s a muslimcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, aBetterMii, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NateJacobs, Corleone, Byjomo and 24 others
Tag didnt work

Jfl at marrying a hoe when u have access to virgins. Low iq muslimcel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Byjomo, aBetterMii, faggotchadlite and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Marsiere214 and Boldandbeautiful
Why women always cheat. Fuck human nature fuck women. Everytime be gigachad that MOGS all men in EVERYTHING or be cucked. Fuck this earth we need nuclear war tbh

• +1
Reactions: Byjomo, pumpkineater, Perma Virgin 666 and 13 others
Why women always cheat. Fuck human nature fuck women. Everytime be gigachad that MOGS all men in EVERYTHING or be cucked. Fuck this earth we need nuclear war tbh
exactly this is why i am gonna be single for the rest of my life ; not only i function better but i aint trusting these hoes and if i ascend its gonna be HTN at most, and im old :feelskek: so i need to settle with a 5 according to OP (he s right tho) so naaaaah fuck it, SEA it is :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Baldingman1998
no proof of her cheating, this guy was a emotional loser, who decided to shoot them both. Now hes gonna spend life in prison, what a idiot, should have just divorced the broad and moved on with your money, and tik tok fame and get even better/ younger broad age 21-24. Now hes gonna be in prison around violent criminals. All that crying is just him, upset hes life is over.

• +1
Reactions: Travis, bigchazy, Edgar and 14 others
no proof of her cheating, this guy was a emotional loser, who decided to shoot them both.
Ok, but let's use common sense here. She was probably setting up to monkey branch regardless of whether she was fucking the other dude.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Gaia262
Ok, but let's use common sense here. She was probably setting up to monkey branch regardless of whether she was fucking the other dude.
all women who are divorcing their husbands do that, heck even women in girlfriend/boyfriends relationships, what matters is if they cheat.

all women who are divorcing their husbands do that, heck even women in girlfriend/boyfriends relationships, what matters is if they cheat.
Setting up to monkey branch is cheating.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, metagross and lebanegro
Ya guys keep advocating marriage

Fucking retards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Michael Myers, sytyl and 17 others
Setting up to monkey branch is cheating.
No its not in this case, because she wants out and lets him know it, and wants to divorce him. Its only cheating in a commited relationship.

no proof of her cheating, this guy was a emotional loser, who decided to shoot them both. Now hes gonna spend life in prison, what a idiot, should have just divorced the broad and moved on with your money, and tik tok fame and get even better/ younger broad age 21-24. Now hes gonna be in prison around violent criminals. All that crying is just him, upset hes life is over.
A lot of men cannot handle losing the love of their life and get super emotional about it - this mostly happens when the guy lucks out and ends up dating/married to a girl above his looks level. The Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie situation is a perfect example. A lot of men cannot handle their Stacy GF leaving them for a superior dude - they know deep down that they can never get a girl as pretty as she is.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, metagross, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
lol holy fuck marrying a western woman is just voluntarily destroying your life at this point

need to islammax, move to the middle east, and find me a cute hijabi from a strict muslim family. I can't take this shit anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Byjomo, pumpkineater, Perma Virgin 666 and 9 others
No its not in this case, because she wants out and lets him know it, and wants to divorce him. Its only cheating in a commited relationship.
Marriage is a lifelong commitment (or at least until the children are grown). She chose to cheat and paid the consequence.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
A lot of men cannot handle losing the love of their life and get super emotional about it - this mostly happens when the guy lucks out and ends up dating/married to a girl above his looks level. The Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie situation is a perfect example. A lot of men cannot handle their Stacy GF leaving them for a superior dude - they know deep down that they can never get a girl as pretty as she is.
to alot of people saying she didn't look that good, it doesnt matter, a 5/10 women can easily fuck and causally date men who are 6.5/10 men .
This guy would never gotten a women as attractive as this one to marry him again or be with him long-term. Womens smv just is they can fuck men 1-3 points higher.

Shit is crazy this women cheated on her husband, not once but twice, in this case she didnt ask for divorce or seperation. She was sucking and fucking trey songs, then once the husband found out , he took her back and she went to go fuck and suck the trey guy again, and he lost it and killed her in a fit of rage at their home, then killedhimself.

Shes a dancer, sexy in shape looks about 5 years younger then her real age. She is around all these famous men with good looks and all types of 6 packs. The husband looked in decent shape but thats not gonna cut it. you going up agaisnt dudes like reggie busha and trey songz and chris brown.

The husband who killed her

The guy she was fucking and kept going back to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bedes, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
to alot of people saying she didn't look that good, it doesnt matter, a 5/10 women can easily fuck and causally date men who are 6.5/10 men .
This guy would never gotten a women as attractive as this one to marry him again or be with him long-term. Womens smv just is they can fuck men 1-3 points higher.

Shit is crazy this women cheated on her husband, not once but twice, in this case she didnt ask for divorce or seperation. She was sucking and fucking trey songs, then once the husband found out , he took her back and she went to go fuck and suck the trey guy again, and he lost it and killed her in a fit of rage at their home, then killedhimself.

Shes a dancer, sexy in shape looks about 5 years younger then her real age. She is around all these famous men with good looks and all types of 6 packs. The husband looked in decent shape but thats not gonna cut it. you going up agaisnt dudes like reggie busha and trey songz and chris brown.

View attachment 1380472
View attachment 1380473
View attachment 1380475
View attachment 1380477
View attachment 1380479
View attachment 1380480

View attachment 1380481

Chad/Tyrone rarely go ER when their wife want a divorce because it's most likely they are the ones cheating. Normie/Incel go ER because the wife is the one cheating when she asks for a divorce. It's over if your wife mogs you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, FrameMogger, Yliaster and 5 others
Chad/Tyrone rarely go ER when their wife want a divorce because it's most likely they are the ones cheating. Normie/Incel go ER because the wife is the one cheating when she asks for a divorce. It's over if your wife mogs you.
:forcedsmile::lul: Say it again so the folks in the back of the class can hear. Decent looking men or men with options, even if their wife cheated they divorce move on to the next women. Normies/incels have such low options, going back into the dating market is scary and almost as if their life is over. the average man only has like 3-5 sexual partners for their whole life time.

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others

Because we live in a christless world headed for hell.

Christ specefically said god ordains marriage and that he binds let no man seperate.

It pisses me off people disrespect the most based book of all time it says to murder whores gay and trannies it says to live righteous and holy lives yet every 1 denigrates it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger, TsarTsar444, JayFuel and 7 others
tldr don't believe everything you see on instagram. The life of normies who appear happy on instagram is filled with dramas, trust issues, cheating and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 9568, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
tldr don't believe everything you see on instagram. The life of normies who appear happy on instagram is filled with dramas, trust issues, cheating and whatnot.
Social media is not real life.

• +1
Reactions: damnit
its rough for you non Noahs huh?

Marriage is a lifelong commitment (or at least until the children are grown). She chose to cheat and paid the consequence.
i don't agree with that, theirs something called divorce or ending a relationship like a adult.

What a retarded guy. The guy is going to spend the rest of his life or at least decades in prison. Even if the girl cheated.. do you want to rot in prison for the rest of your life? And then there's the possibility that she didn't cheat. Low IQ man. I hope he finds his gay side because man-on-man action is the only sex he is going to have.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anticel, MikeMew'sBitch, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
What a retarded guy. The guy is going to spend the rest of his life or at least decades in prison. Even if the girl cheated.. do you want to rot in prison for the rest of your life? And then there's the possibility that she didn't cheat. Low IQ man. I hope he finds his gay side because man-on-man action is the only sex he is going to have.
basically what i said, low iq, emotional moves. There was no evidence of cheating the guy was talking her, this isn't some random stranger hes close friend and part of her social circle the husband knows him. Now your never gonna get pussy your gonna spend the rest of your days jerking off in prison cell, and no parole, because the way you killed them. My god 3 shots in the back 2 to the head of the guy, then 3 shots to the head of the wife.

The reason hes crying, is because after he calmed down he probably realized everything we just said. Even more funny he plead not guilty so for sure hes never getting out or getting parole. :lul::lul:

View attachment 1380472
View attachment 1380473
View attachment 1380475
View attachment 1380477
View attachment 1380479
View attachment 1380480

View attachment 1380481

Trey Songz and Chris Brown both have like 4 digit body counts.They are probably bored of sex at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Trey Songz and Chris Brown both have like 4 digit body counts.They are probably bored of sex at this point.
this guy chris brown went to rehab facility for anger/ drugs and ended fucking 4 women their in his 3 week stay.

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Yliaster
this guy chris brown went to rehab facility for anger/ drugs and ended fucking 4 women their in his 3 week stay.

Yeah lol, he is legit bored of even the idea of sex at this point.

Yeah lol, he is legit bored of even the idea of sex at this point.
he fucked more women in a 3 weeks then half the male population does in their while lives.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Why are some miserable cunts in this thread trying to justify him killing 2 people, ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and fogdart
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Baldingman1998, metagross and 1 other person
Why are some miserable cunts in this thread trying to justify him killing 2 people, ffs.

Current state of Male Sexual Frustration

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Sucks for the kid. Now she has no parents.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
lol holy fuck marrying a western woman is just voluntarily destroying your life at this point

need to islammax, move to the middle east, and find me a cute hijabi from a strict muslim family. I can't take this shit anymore

Wallah

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro
He should have roped after that. He inflicted upon himself the worst pain - being locked up and regretting that you killed people out of anger. He's going to be an abused dog for the rest of his life.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
basically what i said, low iq, emotional moves. There was no evidence of cheating the guy was talking her, this isn't some random stranger hes close friend and part of her social circle the husband knows him. Now your never gonna get pussy your gonna spend the rest of your days jerking off in prison cell, and no parole, because the way you killed them. My god 3 shots in the back 2 to the head of the guy, then 3 shots to the head of the wife.

The reason hes crying, is because after he calmed down he probably realized everything we just said. Even more funny he plead not guilty so for sure hes never getting out or getting parole. :lul::lul:
There is some evidence to SOMETHING happening, because, according to the video, he listened into what they were talking about. That is his wife and the male friend and only THEN did he go in and shoot them both. There must be SOMETHING that set him off.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
BTW, what did the wife's male friend look like? Because I don't think her husband was that bad looking. It must have been some serious Chadlite if not Chad.

• +1
Reactions: anticel, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 9568
Can't blame him tbh. Normies do this because they know that very few women far and in between will ever want to be with them, in their entire lives. What is the statistic? That your average male will only have 5 romantic partners in his entire life? Chads just move on cause they know they have endless amount of options.

BTW, what did the wife's male friend look like? Because I don't think her husband was that bad looking. It must have been some serious Chadlite if not Chad.
He was a white normie, but the shooter is Middle Eastern. JBW pill strikes again. All ethnic minorities can get cucked by JBW pill except Blacks. Women into BBC are not into JBW at all.

Last edited:
He was a white normie, but the shooter is Middle Eastern. JBW pill strikes again. All ethnic minorities can get cucked by JBW pill except Blacks. Women into BBC are not into JBW at all.
He was some mexican apparently. And from his facebook it looked like he had a good body. But I am not sure whether he mogged Jinnkid.
Especially when Jinnkid had a full head of hair.

• +1
I got some empathy for him actually.

He had to kill to save his face. Otherwise, he will be laughed at if people around know that he was cheated on. I live in a 3rd world shithole so I understand fully the concept of "save face at all cost".

To any rational man, the worst possible feeling is when you feel like an inferior man to other men. In other words, most men feel like shit if mogged.

But normally, we just keep the shitty feeling to ourselves if we are mogged in our daily life. But in this case, the situation is too extreme. When he knew the wife had cheated, he felt like shit. He felt totally mogged by the other man. And he felt that he will be a laughing stock to the end of his life if he did not revenge. That's why shit happened.

Some of you guys will laugh at the guy for killing the thot and the other guy. But Im pretty sure, he would be respected in prison. Otherwise, he would be laughed at.

Many of you are living in the western world and have totally lost to the leftist propaganda. The guy committed a crime. But in the past, that kind of crime was legal. It was called "crime of passion". And in many poor country (like mine for example), people will actually praise you if you did what the guy did. That's the concept of honor and dignity.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Michael Myers and CFW432
He had to kill to save his face. Otherwise, he will be laughed at if people around know that he was cheated on. I live in a 3rd world shithole so I understand fully the concept of "save face at all cost".
Now the whole world knows that he (allegedly) was cheated on, but on top of that, he will rot in prison for the rest of his life. So people laugh at him not only because he was cheated but also because he is dumb enough to rot in prison.

I hope he likes gay sex because that's what he is going to get in prison.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and JayFuel
She wasn't out of his league. He just never should have married her because marriage nowadays only favours women and its at the expense of men.

Even if I met a woman that I really liked, I would never get married because then you have to deal with the consequences if she cheats. If you're not married, you can just leave if she cheats and you don't owe her a dime. This is basic red pill stuff that everyone on here should know. However, most men aren't red pilled so they are completely unaware of this.

The fact is that even if you marry a very ugly woman or a traditional woman, it doesn't matter because she will still divorce you eventually and you'll have to pay her to leave, just like a prostitute except that it's more expensive and you don't get to have sex, so it is a complete ripoff.

• +1
Reactions: anticel and fogdart
Now the whole world knows that he (allegedly) was cheated on, but on top of that, he will rot in prison for the rest of his life. So people laugh at him not only because he was cheated but also because he is dumb enough to rot in prison.

I hope he likes gay sex because that's what he is going to get in prison.
Nobody in prison would fuck with him after what he just did. In fact, he will gain a lot of respect in prison. That's common sense 101.

And what is worse?

1 - Rotting in jail knowing that you just killed some fuckers that dared to wrong you.
2 - Rotting in the free world and lose all self-respect knowing that you are just a loser that did not have a gut to do anything after being wronged

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Big Skyrim fan. Used to watch this dude a lot ngl. Dude must have gone batshit crazy when he found out she was with another man, this is definitely not the first time a case like this has happened, far from it. Definitely a case of acting out of anger and betrayal and after the murders realizing what you have done and what deep shit you put yourself in

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, anticel, Chadeep and 1 other person
Nobody in prison would fuck with him after what he just did. In fact, he will gain a lot of respect in prison. That's common sense 101.

And what is worse?

1 - Rotting in jail knowing that you just killed some fuckers that dared to wrong you.
2 - Rotting in the free world knowing that you are just a loser that did not have a gut to do anything after being wronged?
Rotting in jail is way worse than being a free man. That should be obvious.

And no, he won't be respected in prison. He's a twink who killed a woman.

You think too much about what others think about you.

This for the rest of your life because of thinking what others think about you?

5aa92f063be59f22008b46d2

• +1
She wasn't out of his league. He just never should have married her because marriage nowadays only favours women and its at the expense of men.

Even if I met a woman that I really liked, I would never get married because then you have to deal with the consequences if she cheats. If you're not married, you can just leave if she cheats and you don't owe her a dime. This is basic red pill stuff that everyone on here should know. However, most men aren't red pilled so they are completely unaware of this.

The fact is that even if you marry a very ugly woman or a traditional woman, it doesn't matter because she will still divorce you eventually and you'll have to pay her to leave, just like a prostitute except that it's more expensive and you don't get to have sex, so it is a complete ripoff.
A prenup isn't a thing in North America?

No, murderers have nothing to do with the black pill, it's simply a matter of morals. There are good looking guys who kill for stupid reasons, just because someone is good looking doesn't mean they are necessarily perfect mentally.

It has nothing to do with mogging. Some guys are jealous, while others don't care and so they manage to move on easily. Guys who have a bad temper or anger management issues tend to be more violent towards their partner in fights and when they catch their partner cheating. Even women can be this abusive or commit such a crime but it happens less.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and fogdart