Tiktoker side profile mogs but has subhuman front profile why is that?

acensionincoming

acensionincoming

copecel pubertycel

as you can see in the tiktok above his side profile is insane but his front profile is lacking can someone explain this. I have a similar profile

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnBaza, KLESUM, LooksThinker and 2 others
wym he looks good? hundreds of thousands of foids wouldn't have liked his tiktoks otherwise

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, niqfan625, Debetro and 1 other person
wym he looks good? hundreds of thousands of foids wouldn't have liked his tiktoks otherwise
ye ik i’m just saying his side looks better and what would be the reason for a better side profile than front

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and acensionincoming
Doesn’t look bad and side profile doesn’t matter much after a certain level of forward growth is reached

• +1
Reactions: Detective, LooksThinker, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Doesn’t look bad and side profile doesn’t matter much after a certain level of forward growth is reached
any tips for getting more growth as a teen? i started chewing bones for my masseter muscles

any tips for getting more growth as a teen? i started chewing bones for my masseter muscles
Not much apart from the dont mouth breathe, mew and chew aspects tbh.

Goofy ass nigga

as you can see in the tiktok above his side profile is insane but his front profile is lacking can someone explain this. I have a similar profile

Even attractive people generally don’t look attractive from the front when they are in motion, especially not doing something physical like dancing.

White guys are the biggest faggot instead of looksmaxxing they analyze male face an believe that they should turn prettyboys just to satisfy their white women bisexual fantasies

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and chosen-one
He looks good dumbass, front paired with side. He has a good ramus and everything else from the side that's why it looks good and may look as if his front relatively lacks but that's just common, no specific mechanism causes that.

Doesn't load

I don't get what the asian is doing tbh

its actually insane i saw this exact video yesterday on TT and was disappointed/shocked/confused when I saw his front profile gets mogged to oblivion by his side.

• +1
Reactions: acensionincoming
its actually insane i saw this exact video yesterday on TT and was disappointed/shocked/confused when I saw his front profile gets mogged to oblivion by his side.
it’s lowk the same withme