Time is on our side, dont waste it

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
We are young, we can still try new things, get our hands dirty and take risks without much issues.
Get working, be organized and take actions because it becomes harder when time goes by.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, looksmac, Meteor21 and 8 others
Im way too old for this shit, its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and St.TikTokcel
I’m 21 it’s too late

Time is not on my side.

17 , everything
You’re coping. You are just a high inhib pussy. If you keep being a bitch you’ll only waste more time and things will get worse you know

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, tombradylover, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Loser mentallity, no ascension for you guys :incel: freaking losers
Just assume incels never tried for years to better themselves theory. There’s not always a solution to someone’s problem. Brutal failo affect in action.

Brother ConfusedBolivian, whether you believe me or not, time is not on my side.
We have to keep grinding, the more we live in our head the less we actually get done.
Just assume incels never tried for years to better themselves theory. Brutal failo affect in action.
Listen if you tried and utterly failed that is good but people like me are wasting their lives away rotting. And even then you might get lucky 1 or 2 times and ltr a nice becky or hit it big on some moneymaxxing/career shit if you keep trying so never give up.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
We have to keep grinding, the more we live in our head the less we actually get done.

Listen if you tried and utterly failed that is good but people like me are wasting their lives away rotting. And even then you might get lucky 1 or 2 times and ltr a nice becky or hit it big on some moneymaxxing/career shit if you keep trying so never give up.
Bro, I'm literally 51 (no cap, im not larping this time im 51.), time aint on my side.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension and Pikabro
Bro, I'm literally 51 (no cap, im not larping this time im 51.), time aint on my side.
You might as well keep trying until you die. If you get lucky and live long enough you can even start a family see your kids reach adulthood.

We are young, we can still try new things, get our hands dirty and take risks without much issues.
Get working, be organized and take actions because it becomes harder when time goes by.
wtf can I do lol, I can’t even get a job which prohibits me from doing any proper looksmaxxes

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21 and StraightHeadJames
Not many people on .org have this mentality but you’re 100% correct. It just won’t resonate until it’s too late for many here.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Pikabro
under 24 is not too late, 24 is when u become an old ass nigga
It’s never too late realistically for an incel rotter with an absolute shit life where any form of action will make his life that bit bearable. Even going ER would improve his life tremendously in videogame (dark triad maxx + adrenaline + love letters and visits from foids + free housing) not that I’d recommend it. Rotters like me just don’t understand this

You’re only as old as your hairline

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Pikabro
I am 26, is ascension still possible for me?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I thought so too when I first joined these forums.

there’s no point trying new things if you’re ugly

Wtf you doimg here nigga get a life you should be having grand children and. Already rich or with a foundatiom of wealth, so over
It's truly over when the motivationl speaker says it's over

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I had hope but the pills took them away

im an oldcell and i've looksmaxxed and improved more in that last 2 years than between 20 and 25

it's not over till it's over

This piece of dickposting toast been reading my posts..

im 26 LOL

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l