time to cuckmaxxing because my dick is small

its beign a cuck my only way to be happy with a girlfriend?

• Total voters
imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
ITS OVER,my 4,7inches dick will not satisfy any woman and she will need a high iq psychopatic master manipulator alpha chad to destroy her pussy while i watch and cry thinking on how i will ropemaxxing because i dont have woth as a male in this world,i only came to this world to be a spectator,maybe if a cope with philosophy i will get rid of depression thank to having a hobby.

Constantly i think about how cucked i am and how i dont want to have a girlfriend because she sure will cuck me but my primal instinsts tell me to have a girlfriend because i dont want solitude.

I need a girlfriend to cuddle and take care of her after chad has destroyed her pussy and emotionally damaged her without evolving his feelings because he is a bull.

i think in how life cucked me with my genes because my paternal grandfather was a
real bull with multiple girlfriends and a wife that was his cuck queen and now the roles has been turned with his offspring because im not a cucker but a cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and standardcel
Screenshot 2024 03 19 12 13 36 605 comgoogleandroidyoutube

What man typically observe vs what woman typically observe.

Face and height is more important for woman.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and imabetanumale
I can be the chad to your cuck

just say its average size lol they can't tell the difference between 5 and 6 inches why would they 4.7 and 5.5 inches

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and imabetanumale