Tinder Experiment: Big Dick/Bulge Game Day 1

I'm too high inhib to post a bulge pic when I'm only 7.2 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, MusicMaxxingMidget, RAITEIII and 1 other person
I think they would never match him, without his top tier face.
I have a 100% legit 8 inch, and made a similar tinder profile just with my face cut out.
Had a couple of good and horny matches, but as soon as i sent them my face on snapchat, they lost interest.
Even the biggest dick cant compensate a unattractive face.
What a waste of my potential :cry:
You need to show your face or girls will assume you're ugly/creepy

No im very average, but still a picture with a boner under the boxershort and my face could spread as a meme.
Do grey sweatpants then

I don't think Indian women have self-hate (maybe they do), they are just going for superior genetics since curries are usually ugly, sub 5'7 manlets, and sub 6 inches dicklets.

Asian women is all that + pure self hate
i agree. I see mostly currycel with currycels.
But asians do really hate their own it's disgusting.

JFL

WZU6H9l.png
1HKqjNm.png
gAYqf0a.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 27213 and 13 others
i agree. I see mostly currycel with currycels.
But asians do really hate their own it's disgusting.
I can't tolerate mine doing such self-hate, hopefully they don't. Just be GL or at least have enough masculinity, strenght to overpower anybody if needed.
At the end of the day, this world is absolutely not about rationality but only bestiality.
It is rare to see good looking curry marry outside their race, but I don't doubt they sleep around. Stupid fucking whores.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
A picture like this could spread trough my city, and i will be a clown forever. Very risky move.
No one memes men with big dicks. If anything you’ll get some lays from word of mouth.
You need to show your face or girls will assume you're ugly/creepy

Do grey sweatpants then

JFL

WZU6H9l.png
1HKqjNm.png
gAYqf0a.png
Wtf is wrong with Asian bitches? Never seen self hating this strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, MusicMaxxingMidget, LostYouth and 3 others
Ok going to try it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Won't do well, all the curry girls are going for white guys with big dicks

45V8P9E.png
sa8BzWr.png
T9bXPzv.png
KIJyntE.png
8zTIIIC.png
UTXbSoZ.png
apkEvLu.png
DK8on2g.png
qc2eClw.png
All trash except sumi

And yea sad shit but true

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
No one memes men with big dicks. If anything you’ll get some lays from word of mouth.
Some people do. Not out of malice, tho.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Dickpill gook

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
Stupid thread, do you think girls would accept your ugly face if your dick looks big? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WEE3IVn

The situation glasses

• +1
Reactions: infini
Give an update op @Doablin

• +1
Reactions: Hades, hairyballscel and MusicMaxxingMidget
I knew fully well that coming into this thread would ruin my mood, but I still clicked anyways

Eren Yeager character image

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 4946
I'm too high inhib to post a bulge pic when I'm only 7.2 inches.

I got laughed at for being 6inches, its over

Was curious after @Vvvvxxxx results wanted to see if I could replicate with non-bbc

rOWjoBO.png
This is the main picture used. Bio was "Not looking for a wife. Size queens swipe right"

Results after 12 hours
bzAKo2N.png

In b4 they are all landwhales cope

DcbDFct.png
5cssGM3.png
wEE3IVn.png
Y8L5foo.png
1zwgTvn.png
OxfhGQE.png
gwz3qDz.png
iDZScaV.png
9GehnyZ.png

Obviously not all look like this. He is a PSL 5-5.5 dude and no big dick is gonna carry him that hard especially with a bathroom selfie but was interesting to see how big dick can be a halo similar to height. Won't make or break you but can give an average dude something unique. Was also extremely easy to make conversations sexual from the jump, will post some later. Let the dickpill coping commence.

Post more pics of the guy and the pics used!

wouldn't go on tinder in the first place, it's for degenerates inb4 cope

Copers saying 7inch is big

8 inches and above is considered big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I can't run big dick, 7 inches is nothing

I asked a girl the other day what she considers a big dick and she said 20-23, then added 19 probably to not sound extreme

😔
where do you live?

it's possible she was using girl inches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Brazil, I don't even remember who was the girl tbh
@Gazzamogga has a 7.5 incher and he says that he's the biggest for all the sluts he's been with.

a 7 incher is only a little smaller. you should try it

and damn why does this place have so many brazilians?

@Gazzamogga has a 7.5 incher and he says that he's the biggest for all the sluts he's been with.

a 7 incher is only a little smaller. you should try it

and damn why does this place have so many brazilians?
Favela takeover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 4612
these experiments are brutal asf

@WideZygos post more on pe plssss

• +1
Reactions: WideZygos
where do you live?

it's possible she was using girl inches.
I wouldn't trust what foids say about size,IMO.
I have been estimated at 8 and my real size is 7 BONE-PRESSED.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
  • Love it
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
There are so many of these "pills."

I propose a new one.

The "Beexceptionalpill." That's it. Have a giant one. Be model tier handsome. Be tall and have a great frame. Or, gymmaxx, etc. The worse you are in one area, make up for it in another.

Be exceptional in some way.

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
I once put a pic showing my bulge on Tinder and it got removed by Tinder itself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Dickpill destroyed me bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27605
A picture like this could spread trough my city, and i will be a clown forever. Very risky move.
legit, i could never do this, its just too cringey

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Was curious after @Vvvvxxxx results wanted to see if I could replicate with non-bbc

rOWjoBO.png
This is the main picture used. Bio was "Not looking for a wife. Size queens swipe right"

Results after 12 hours
bzAKo2N.png

DcbDFct.png
5cssGM3.png
wEE3IVn.png
Y8L5foo.png
1zwgTvn.png
OxfhGQE.png
gwz3qDz.png
iDZScaV.png
9GehnyZ.png

Obviously not all look like this. He is a PSL 5-5.5 dude and no big dick is gonna carry him that hard especially with a bathroom selfie but was interesting to see how big dick can be a halo similar to height. Won't make or break you but can give an average dude something unique. Was also extremely easy to make conversations sexual from the jump, will post some later. Let the dickpill coping commence.
Bro I’m going to start doing that

The dickpill is overrated if you don't have the good looks to go with. I genuinely have a penis in the top percentile I'm around 8 inches NBP, I have a very popular account on the online swinging scene especially a website named "fabswingers". There has been many occasions which women have to wanted to fuck me until they saw my face/body, even a literal prostitute who was on the website who wanted to try out a larger penis rejected me after seeing my face & body and said "not my type", same thing happened to me on Tinder recently when I was running "measured cock game" (Take a pic of your cock with a measured tape blur out the actually penis) when a chick messaged me who wanted to fuck but once i shew her my face/body she ghosted me (I have done this a few times and rarely ever got interest except from a few women who wanted to see). Been experiencing similar things for years. Women definitely do find it arousing though, I get many aroused messages and even a girl who sends me nudes photos & videos in return. If you're too curious to know what's physically "wrong" with me is I have a very pathetic gangly frame & facially am mid. Main reason I bring this up is most of the men in these Tinder experiments are very conventionally good looking, the big dick just adds to their sex appeal.

(Providing screenshots of conversations as proof, I have many more interactions, but they're backlogged for whatever reason)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-29 153321.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-29 153321.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 3.png
    photo 3.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • two lesbians kek.png
    two lesbians kek.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 1.png
    photo 1.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pumpeduppecs, Anchor_Ship and bugeye
The dickpill is overrated if you don't have the good looks to go with. I genuinely have a penis in the top percentile I'm around 8 inches NBP, I have a very popular account on the online swinging scene especially a website named "fabswingers". There has been many occasions which women have to wanted to fuck me until they saw my face/body, even a literal prostitute who was on the website who wanted to try out a larger penis rejected me after seeing my face & body and said "not my type", same thing happened to me on Tinder recently when I was running "measured cock game" (Take a pic of your cock with a measured tape blur out the actually penis) when a chick messaged me who wanted to fuck but once i shew her my face/body she ghosted me (I have done this a few times and rarely ever got interest except from a few women who wanted to see). Been experiencing similar things for years. Women definitely do find it arousing though, I get many aroused messages and even a girl who sends me nudes photos & videos in return. If you're too curious to know what's physically "wrong" with me is I have a very pathetic gangly frame & facially am mid. Main reason I bring this up is most of the men in these Tinder experiments are very conventionally good looking, the big dick just adds to their sex appeal.

(Providing screenshots of conversations as proof, I have many more interactions, but they're backlogged for whatever reason)
In other words everything matters:blackpill:

rOWjoBO.png

Results after 12 hours
bzAKo2N.png

DcbDFct.png
5cssGM3.png
wEE3IVn.png
Y8L5foo.png
1zwgTvn.png
OxfhGQE.png
gwz3qDz.png
iDZScaV.png
9GehnyZ.png

If it was this effective in tinder, imagine how powerful in real life.

Might be worth trying bulge game in conjunction with real dick maxxing tbh.

Ancient cope thread.